Zone1 Which God?

And your source is?
I guess the definition of each would help decide if there is a heaven or hell. Our take is simply heaven is where the Father and Son reside. Specifically, the Celestial Glory of Heaven found in First Corinthians chapter 15 and the Doctrine and Covenants Section 76. Terrestrial and Telestial Glory places are for those whose testimony in Jesus Christ are less than valiant. However, there are those who will decide on their own to reject the Holy Ghost and be destined for eternal damnation in a location found in D&C 76 as Perdition with Perdition or Satan.
My near-death experience confirmed and expanded the information I already had from out-of-body experiences. Simply put, I expected nothing, but recieved everything I needed and all I had to do was ask the right questions.

How do you know there are forgeries and fallacies? What proof do you have?

sorry bear ...

“Let us make mankind (life) in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

the first or second page - some would not venture further in belief of the desert religions ... their self serving fallacies.

you've been given the opportunity, provide the claimed heavenly tablets etched w/ 10 commandments by them - or remove the lie from your document - those commandments used to persecution and victimization the innocent - claimed by a murderer himself, jealous of the polytheists disregard for their demands to have destroyed what was entrusted to them as they claim from the heavens is beyond redemption.

They could have even created genetic mutations to come up with intelligent ( not so much ) life on this planet All a part of the bog plan.

What were called otherworldly beings in scripture, angels, were messengers who brought news of God to the earth through the prophets who were humans used like servants to communicate directly with people including the detailed instructions given through Moses, later clarified by Jesus, about how to maintain the purity of ones own mind so that people could find peace on earth and bear fruit that is pleasing to the eye and good to eat just like the trees in paradise. The forbidden fruit is the desire to be like God by ruling over other people by destroying their soul, their consciousness and individuality, through the magical arts, sorcery, what is now known as mind control, which amounts to intentional murder.

Last edited:
What were called otherworldly beings in scripture, angels, were messengers who brought news of God to the earth through the prophets who were humans used like servants to communicate directly with people including the detailed instructions given through Moses about how to maintain the purity of ones own mind, renewed through Jesus, so that people could find peace on earth and bear fruit that is pleasing to the eye and good to eat just like the trees in paradise. The forbidden fruit is the desire to be like God and control other people by destroying their soul through the magical arts,capabi sorcery, what is now known as mind control.
I was just stipulating based on what you said. I don't know if any of it is true. It seems logical, especially since mankind doesn't know when we developed full-blown language capacity as well as reasoning and planning abilities. Their key goal, however would be to assist the primitive earthlings on the road to civilization, not create religion. The primitives did that on their own from the first contact experience.

I was just stipulating based on what you said. I don't know if any of it is true. It seems logical, especially since mankind doesn't know when we developed full-blown language capacity as well as reasoning and planning abilities. Their key goal, however would be to assist the primitive earthlings on the road to civilization, not create religion. The primitives did that on their own from the first contact experience.

Well its certainly true that all those who still practice the magical arts, sorcery, what is now known as mind control, whether for personal gain, national security, patriotism, or pure malevolence, whether religious or secular, destroying an individuals mind and a persons ability to think freely and rationally (a fate worse than death) are guilty of intentional murder.

Satan, the Nachash, a noun and an adjective which in Hebrew means serpent, brazen, shiny one, and/or one who practices divination, mind control, was a murderer from the beginning.

According to the story that is.....

Well its certainly true that all those who still practice the magical arts, sorcery, what is now known as mind control, whether for personal gain, national security, patriotism, or pure malevolence, whether religious or secular, destroying an individuals mind and a persons ability to think freely and rationally (a fate worse than death) are guilty of intentional murder.
Given your parameters, that would be genocide. I disagree, the intent of the visitors was benevolent. The ill effects of their visitation is something we did to ourselves.

Given your parameters, that would be genocide. I disagree, the intent of the visitors was benevolent.

I agree that their intent was and is still benevolent. That people responded like monkeys to their clear and simple instructions on how to live a good life does not reflect a flaw in them.

The ill effects of their visitation is something we did to ourselves.

Right.

Knowledge is a power that can be used for good or evil, to free or repress the malleable minds of innocent children and gullible people who are just like innocent little children.

Adults with a knowledge of good and evil make their own choices to do either good or evil.

Last edited:
My near-death experience confirmed and expanded the information I already had from out-of-body experiences. Simply put, I expected nothing, but recieved everything I needed and all I had to do was ask the right questions.
Of course, it could be the mind playing tricks or even worse, Satan doing it. Here's one for you. One of my brother-in-laws had a non-near death experience. His grandfather died suddenly. While calmly dressing the body at the funeral home for his burial, an angel appeared to him and said for him to put his grandfather's temple recommend in the casket with his grandfather. See, his grandfather had been an inactive member for 30 years and had just come back and received his temple recommend but didn't have the chance to get to the temple yet. He was scheduled to do so but passed away before that date. Here's another one. While a good friend of mine attempted suicide some 50 years ago, I pulled her out of her house and took her to the hospital with her sister and mom. While there, I went outside to call the duschbag that put her into the tailspin to tell him what he did. while out there, I sat in my car outside the hospital, and as a Jew at the time, said a prayer and asked God (Father) if he had a Son (Jesus) that I would follow Him if he would bless my friend and save her. At that moment, it was like the top of my mind lifted off my mind and the bright warm light of the Holy Ghost came upon me and comforted me letting me know she would live. Then, it closed up. Now, she had ingested most of a bottle of barbiturates with wine. After doing all they could do, the doctor said she had ingested enough to have killed 3 elephants. Yet, she lived. I had similar events happen before and after but not quite that recognizable. Of course, it took me a few more years to follow up on my end of the covenant I made that night with the Godhead (Father, Son, Holy Ghost). But, when I began to pay attention what people of different faiths said, when I heard and read the gospel in the Book of Mormon, the same feeling came over me. I moved away from my Jewish parents and brother to Prove, Utah and attended BYU. While there in the fall semester, I went to a devotional where the President and Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints spoke. I was praying that I may know if he is a true prophet of God and if this Church was God's church with all authority to perform the saving ordinances of the Gospel. A still small voice said yes, he is my prophet, seer and revelator in these latter days. I walked back to where I lived and told my neighbor I wanted to be baptized by one with authority to do so. The rest is history!

Of course, it could be the mind playing tricks or even worse, Satan doing it. Here's one for you. One of my brother-in-laws had a non-near death experience. His grandfather died suddenly. While calmly dressing the body at the funeral home for his burial, an angel appeared to him and said for him to put his grandfather's temple recommend in the casket with his grandfather. See, his grandfather had been an inactive member for 30 years and had just come back and received his temple recommend but didn't have the chance to get to the temple yet. He was scheduled to do so but passed away before that date. Here's another one. While a good friend of mine attempted suicide some 50 years ago, I pulled her out of her house and took her to the hospital with her sister and mom. While there, I went outside to call the duschbag that put her into the tailspin to tell him what he did. while out there, I sat in my car outside the hospital, and as a Jew at the time, said a prayer and asked God (Father) if he had a Son (Jesus) that I would follow Him if he would bless my friend and save her. At that moment, it was like the top of my mind lifted off my mind and the bright warm light of the Holy Ghost came upon me and comforted me letting me know she would live. Then, it closed up. Now, she had ingested most of a bottle of barbiturates with wine. After doing all they could do, the doctor said she had ingested enough to have killed 3 elephants. Yet, she lived. I had similar events happen before and after but not quite that recognizable. Of course, it took me a few more years to follow up on my end of the covenant I made that night with the Godhead (Father, Son, Holy Ghost). But, when I began to pay attention what people of different faiths said, when I heard and read the gospel in the Book of Mormon, the same feeling came over me. I moved away from my Jewish parents and brother to Prove, Utah and attended BYU. While there in the fall semester, I went to a devotional where the President and Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints spoke. I was praying that I may know if he is a true prophet of God and if this Church was God's church with all authority to perform the saving ordinances of the Gospel. A still small voice said yes, he is my prophet, seer and revelator in these latter days. I walked back to where I lived and told my neighbor I wanted to be baptized by one with authority to do so. The rest is history!
There is no Satan, just satanic people. We cause each other all the problems of this world. The Creator Entity has better things to do than to be concerned in any way about a minor species on a small planet in an insignificant solar system in a small galaxy.

sorry bear ...

the first or second page - some would not venture further in belief of the desert religions ... their self serving fallacies.

you've been given the opportunity, provide the claimed heavenly tablets etched w/ 10 commandments by them - or remove the lie from your document - those commandments used to persecution and victimization the innocent - claimed by a murderer himself, jealous of the polytheists disregard for their demands to have destroyed what was entrusted to them as they claim from the heavens is beyond redemption.
So many errors in one paragraph. Starting with changing words to fit your own religion. That goes against Duet. where it says don't do that!
Not sure what you want with the ten commandments. Do you want to see them so you will believe they exist? Just open any OT and read about it in Exodus. There they are! By the way, Moses came to the help of another who was being brutalized and possibly murdered. Is it your contention that it's not right to come to the aid of others in distress? Is that the Atheist conclusion?
For the people of ancient times, they understood life a lot differently than we claim to do today. Yet, we see the likes of Atheists condemning those who believe in God calling them homophobic, transphobic and other claims that are false that lead to tribalism and violence. No man-made government will ever be perfect. But, back when 90% of the U.S. believed in God, we didn't have these horrific school shootings either. And, back then, almost everyone owned a gun. Even rifles! Then, there are the tenants of Communism that has killed tens of millions more than any holy war did combined. Both religious and non-religious need to get back to accepting one another.

So many errors in one paragraph. Starting with changing words to fit your own religion. That goes against Duet. where it says don't do that!
Not sure what you want with the ten commandments. Do you want to see them so you will believe they exist? Just open any OT and read about it in Exodus. There they are! By the way, Moses came to the help of another who was being brutalized and possibly murdered. Is it your contention that it's not right to come to the aid of others in distress? Is that the Atheist conclusion?
For the people of ancient times, they understood life a lot differently than we claim to do today. Yet, we see the likes of Atheists condemning those who believe in God calling them homophobic, transphobic and other claims that are false that lead to tribalism and violence. No man-made government will ever be perfect. But, back when 90% of the U.S. believed in God, we didn't have these horrific school shootings either. And, back then, almost everyone owned a gun. Even rifles! Then, there are the tenants of Communism that has killed tens of millions more than any holy war did combined. Both religious and non-religious need to get back to accepting one another.

“Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

the above is the religion of antiquity as prescribed by the heavens, its prologue ... without the corruption of the desert religions.

- provide the archive of the 4th century rendering c-bible, or that of the murderer moses, their source to prove otherwise.

display for all to see the deserts claim of stone tablets etched in the heavens or remove their reference from all three of their religions. and all other forgeries and fallacies found on nearly every page of all three of their scriptural documents.

the above is the religion of antiquity as prescribed by the heavens, its prologue ... without the corruption of the desert religions.

- provide the archive of the 4th century rendering c-bible, or that of the murderer moses, their source to prove otherwise.

display for all to see the deserts claim of stone tablets etched in the heavens or remove their reference from all three of their religions. and all other forgeries and fallacies found on nearly every page of all three of their scriptural documents.
No, God made man in his image. Such a goofy thought to leave that out so you don't have to face your own sinful life. Sad, very sad since Jesus Christ came and atoned for you your sins. It is you that is creating a forgery in your own fallacy mind.

No, God made man in his image. Such a goofy thought to leave that out so you don't have to face your own sinful life. Sad, very sad since Jesus Christ came and atoned for you your sins. It is you that is creating a forgery in your own fallacy mind.

the desert ... c-bear, the deceiver - claims of heavenly tablets etched w/ 10 commandments.

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

the true heavenly preamble for life on planet earth ...

“Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

giving reason to read further ...

The current stage of mankind's development does not compare on any way to the Creator Entity. Therefore, men modeled their gods after themselves.

The current stage of mankind's development does not compare on any way to the Creator Entity.

Exactly! Many people running amok out there have the form and shape of a human being but an intelligence just slightly above that of a monkey. Many reflect the image and likeness of beasts and birds; swine, dogs, wolves, cattle, sheep, vultures, worms, bottom feeders, etc.,

All these creatures reflect human archetypes. Some have beliefs and teachings (flesh) that is clean and good to eat,, others perpetuate teachings, (flesh) that defiles and contaminates the mind and have been judged by God as unclean, not good to eat, hence the Divine menu.

One cannot reprove an ass for being an ass but you can reprove a person for acting like one.

Last edited:
The president of BYU is also a prophet ! How convenient, that should make it more authentic/ believable for the gullible followers, no one else. And of course, you bought it hook, line and sinker.

the desert ... c-bear, the deceiver - claims of heavenly tablets etched w/ 10 commandments.

the true heavenly preamble for life on planet earth ...

giving reason to read further ...
The Lord did not say let us make life in our image. That's Satan's philosophies of man mingled with scripture. Thus, you are the deceiver.

The Lord did not say let us make life in our image. That's Satan's philosophies of man mingled with scripture. Thus, you are the deceiver.
And you are a fool, if you believe GOD appears anything like a human being. Common sense would dictate an entity as such would most likely exist in a pure form of energy ( like what consumed the burning bush in the story of Moses on Mt. Sinai ) and be incorporeal.

And you are a fool, if you believe GOD appears anything like a human being. Common sense would dictate an entity as such would most likely exist in a pure form of energy ( like what consumed the burning bush in the story of Moses on Mt. Sinai ) and be incorporeal.

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. Genesis 1:27
1680107654929.jpeg

And you are a fool to not understand the purpose and use of the Holy Ghost is to the Father and the Son. Once Moses got there, he saw the Father and the Son. The Father with a body of flesh and bones and the Son as the Spirit body of Jehovah. You believe the seen in The Ten Commandments is how it went? LOL! I've seen the same bright light as I have shared here. We are made in his likeness and thus yes, we have a body and the Father and Son now have a body.

Forum List

Back