Zone1 Which God?

Here's the fact, I know that God the Father lives. Jesus Christ lives and is the Son of God and atoned for our sins. I know the Holy Ghost is real and has born witness to me that the Godhead lives and exists.
I am well aware you " believe " these things, that still doesn't make them a FACT. It just makes you a convert.

Well thats just it.

I have never been more in tune in my entire life and the Spirit of truth tells me that what you profess to believe is a lie.

I asked you very reasonable questions and pointed out irrefutable contradictions between what you claim and what Jesus clearly said that the Spirit of truth would do when he came. What then?

There is a lie involved in what you testified. A lie involved in the way that believers act squeaking and gibbering jumping around like monkeys and making discordant sounds that are supposed to be evidence of the influence of the Holy Spirit but look and smell just like demonic possession .

They are full of something but it ain't holy or of God. Just like you.
I already answered this. So, it is you lying to yourself when you have to repeat things explained. So, I'll give you a second chance. to read it again:
"Why would I have to explain what I had in order to prove to you something only you can have in order to understand? If you were in tune with the Spirit, you would know already what I testified is true. People deny truth all the time. Even when they see and hear the truth. So, for people to do the opposite isn't anything new. To me, those are your crazy people denying their truth they know to be true. I also don't go around attacking someone's beliefs even if I don't agree. Speaking in tongues for instance for me is to understand others even if you don't speak the same language. And, you make claims that are vague and broad that can't possibly be challenged. What did people who believe in Jesus not glorify Jesus? A reminder, we all fall short the glory of God.
And, you come to an irrational conclusion that Jesus is insane because his followers didn't understand everything he taught? What this showed is that even if Christ himself came to you, you would not believe in Him anyways. Thomas doubted the resurrection and had to see Jesus Christ resurrected before he would believe. But, that was short lived as well. The Celestial Glory mansion in Heaven isn't for but the few who are valiant with and in their testimonies of Jesus Christ and the fulness of the Gospel. The good news is that if you are a good person and will not deny the Godhead by the judgment seat of God, you have two other glories of Heaven to live eternally, Terrestrial and Telestial."

I already answered this. So, it is you lying to yourself when you have to repeat things explained. So, I'll give you a second chance. to read it again:
"Why would I have to explain what I had in order to prove to you something only you can have in order to understand? If you were in tune with the Spirit, you would know already what I testified is true. People deny truth all the time. Even when they see and hear the truth. So, for people to do the opposite isn't anything new. To me, those are your crazy people denying their truth they know to be true. I also don't go around attacking someone's beliefs even if I don't agree. Speaking in tongues for instance for me is to understand others even if you don't speak the same language. And, you make claims that are vague and broad that can't possibly be challenged. What did people who believe in Jesus not glorify Jesus? A reminder, we all fall short the glory of God.
And, you come to an irrational conclusion that Jesus is insane because his followers didn't understand everything he taught? What this showed is that even if Christ himself came to you, you would not believe in Him anyways. Thomas doubted the resurrection and had to see Jesus Christ resurrected before he would believe. But, that was short lived as well. The Celestial Glory mansion in Heaven isn't for but the few who are valiant with and in their testimonies of Jesus Christ and the fulness of the Gospel. The good news is that if you are a good person and will not deny the Godhead by the judgment seat of God, you have two other glories of Heaven to live eternally, Terrestrial and Telestial."
Sounds like you two are at an impasse. Best to just call it quits after all you're only talking about opinions.

Sounds like you two are at an impasse. Best to just call it quits after all you're only talking about opinions.
I am able to understand the atheist viewpoints. But, atheists are not able to understand the believer's viewpoints unless they have a spiritual experience and not deny that experience.

I am able to understand the atheist viewpoints. But, atheists are not able to understand the believer's viewpoints unless they have a spiritual experience and not deny that experience.
Sounds like you are of differing faith beliefs. He doesn't sound like an atheist.

He doesn't believe in a real God either. He's "spiritual."
Your definition of GOD sounds very limiting. My interpretation of the Creator Entity has the ability to be all things to all people. That power is not out of the realm of possibility for a real God in my opinion.

Your definition of GOD sounds very limiting. My interpretation of the Creator Entity has the ability to be all things to all people. That power is not out of the realm of possibility for a real God in my opinion.
The God has all power and knowledge of His universe. He also has established his laws, commandments and how His universe shall work. So, there is no logical way that a truthful, righteous all-knowing God could say to one, you are doing things right and then to another who is doing the complete opposite you are doing right. That's what politicians do. No, God cannot be all things to all people. We must be worthy of being in His presence and doing things his way. Sorry, your god is like Joe Biden.

putting them to merciful rest ... while hobo plays their harp.
I don't see how that is any different than what the crucifiers have done numbskull.

So you are not a big believer in forgiveness or healing or the power of God to raise the dead.

okey dokey.

* who's dead isn't going to be raised - just a thought ...

- triumph over evil - (without being messy) - the hobo way ... forgive them.

:iyfyus.jpg:

* they've been forgiven since they murdered jesus - time to bring them to justice.

The God has all power and knowledge of His universe. He also has established his laws, commandments and how His universe shall work. So, there is no logical way that a truthful, righteous all-knowing God could say to one, you are doing things right and then to another who is doing the complete opposite you are doing right. That's what politicians do. No, God cannot be all things to all people. We must be worthy of being in His presence and doing things his way. Sorry, your god is like Joe Biden.
The fact that you can judge a good man like Joe Biden makes me think you are some kind of devil worshipper. You are wrong if you think God wants you to judge others, specially those you do not like or even care to know.

The fact that you can judge a good man like Joe Biden makes me think you are some kind of devil worshipper. You are wrong if you think God wants you to judge others, specially those you do not like or even care to know.
How is Joe Biden a good man? He's an habitual liar, plagiarist, little girl hair sniffing bastard pedophile and womanizer. He supports evil China, warmongering, bribing countries, wicked sexual practices and destroying children.

How is Joe Biden a good man? He's an habitual liar, plagiarist, little girl hair sniffing bastard pedophile and womanizer. He supports evil China, warmongering, bribing countries, wicked sexual practices and destroying children.
You just used all the far-right propaganda talking points against him, you're definitely an extremist.

Those claims were never proven and the one case by Tara Reade against Biden was dismissed. She had suffered emotional and violent physical abuse from her father and her ex-husband. The claims were false, a case of transference. As for all the other claims looks like you are describing trump again Except he's pro-russian. The only thing Biden is pro is pro-American, pro-choice a pro- all minorities and people the republicans prefer to bash and / or ignore they exist and try to make the laws do the same.

```FACT.jpg

An acknowledged expert on the analysis of evidence and fact has stated that Jesus Christ did indeed rise from the dead.
Atheists invariably claim that there IS NO EVIDENCE of God's Hand anywhere and so they reject what is so patently obvious to experts such as A. Simon Greenleaf and many other thousands of scientists, scholars, historians and experts in a variety of fields, such as statistics and biochemistry. Denial of facts does not negate them, try as atheists always will.
Evil is like that.

View attachment 772137

An acknowledged expert on the analysis of evidence and fact has stated that Jesus Christ did indeed rise from the dead.
Atheists invariably claim that there IS NO EVIDENCE of God's Hand anywhere and so they reject what is so patently obvious to experts such as A. Simon Greenleaf and many other thousands of scientists, scholars, historians and experts in a variety of fields, such as statistics and biochemistry. Denial of facts does not negate them, try as atheists always will.
Evil is like that.

That is really a leap of faith. This man's religion blinded him to the truth. If he said he could prove Jesus was crucified that would make sense because there is official documentation of the event. But to say he was resurrected ( a miracle ) is an obvious lie. No reliable proof of it exists, even the bible says there were no witnesses to the event. If Thomas doubted it and he lived during those times, it can only be more suspect 2,000 years later. You don't have to be an atheist to have common sense.

It amazes me that people that believe in a god almost as powerless as Zelus can be so hateful and nasty towards their follow man. Even with Jesus coming down and asking you to accept all and love all. I mean wtf? My god is powerful! There's tens of billions of light years in his universe, tens of billions of galaxies and tens of billions of planets with life. He doesn't just hang out above our planet all day. My god could back up this whole fucking galaxy with a thought and doesn't really give a damn about this little speck of dust.

My god could back up this whole fucking galaxy with a thought and doesn't really give a damn about this little speck of dust
Thats a shame, but its very very impressive! "with a thought'? doesn't give a damn? Wow.

My God, the living God and the God of the living, is intimately involved in the lives of all living creatures whether good or evil, clean or unclean.. If you have never seen or heard a single word from my God in your entire life then my God possibly doesn't give a damn about just you. You have perjured yourself in his name. I heard that My God could get a little testy about such things. You might want to consider the possibility that you are dead and in hell. See Zechariah 5:3

You worship a god that "doesn't give a damn about this this little speck of dust", a false god that doesn't correspond to any real living being ever in existence. You have lost your mind. Sold your soul. What god doesn't give a fuck about earth? Satan? Who wouldn't love a god like that! :eusa_think: You have been abandoned to your sanctimonious folly with your false god who doesn't give a damn bullshit by My God. My god is bigger than your god. Nya nya. nanny nanny boo boo. :funnyface:

You have your reward already! Be happy. Woo hoo!

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Last edited:
Thats a shame, but its very very impressive! "with a thought'? doesn't give a damn? Wow.

My God, the living God and God of the living, is intimately involved in the lives of all living creatures whether good or evil, clean or unclean.. If you have never seen or heard a single word from my God in your entire life then my God possibly doesn't give a damn about just you. You have perjured yourself in his name. I heard that My God could get a little testy about such things. You might want to consider the possibility that you are dead and in hell. See Zechariah 5:3

You worship a god that "doesn't give a damn about this this little speck of dust", a false god that doesn't correspond to any real living being ever in existence. You have lost your mind. Sold your soul. What god doesn't give a fuck about earth? Satan? Who wouldn't love a god like that! :eusa_think: You have been abandoned to your sanctimonious folly with your false god who doesn't give a damn bullshit by My God. My god is bigger than your god. Nya nya. nanny nanny boo boo. :funnyface:

You have your reward already! Be happy. Woo hoo!

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
Nice idea but I'm m certain there are other worlds with more impressive flying creatures and they all survive in this physical universe ( by design of the Creator Entity's mind ) without any help from the Creator.

* who's dead isn't going to be raised - just a thought ...

At the judgment everyone is raised. Some will rise to eternal life and others will rise only to hear their doom, but its not for humans to decide or enforce who lives or dies dingbat. If God is God he's got it under control even if the tiny human mind can't comprehend how. And BTW it is the Christian dead, the dead in Christ, who will be the first to rise. If they rise to life and do what is right now and for the rest of their lives what justice would you apply? Anathema? 25 to life? electrocution? minimum wage? whipping? the rack? Iron Maiden? Lethal injection? Crucifixion?

what a guy!

- triumph over evil - (without being messy) - the hobo way ... forgive them.

Why not alert them to the truth and then give them a chance to repent and forgive them if they bear fruit worthy of repentance? Maybe you don't know the truth? Thats a problem. But not mine.

* they've been forgiven since they murdered jesus - time to bring them to justice.

BTW they have not been forgiven since the time of Jesus. Have you never read a history book?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back