Zone1 Which God?

I know, it's a total Crock of shit.

Not really. All fiction alludes to fact. Like you correctly said, "The current stage of mankind's development does not compare on any way to the Creator Entity."

If you already have knowledge that there has been otherworldly involvement in the evolution of man then you must also know that it was to create a species more advanced than "swine that do not ruminate", think things over rationally, and "just believe" in the ridiculous without understanding the words or subjects about which they are so dogmatic like our religiously addled friend, a devoted believer in things that he doesn't understand and can't explain rationally.

And if "the intent of the visitors was benevolent" then it was to help mankind become more advanced like them, in their image and likeness, and not to "dummy down" the species into many easily subjugated and degenerate perversions of a human being; serpents, dogs, vultures, vermin, swine, parasites, wolves, worms, bottom feeders, brown nose dorks, etc., which the potentates of darkness openly and brazenly do and have done without compunction for millennia.

Last edited:
Not really. All fiction alludes to fact. Like you correctly said, "The current stage of mankind's development does not compare on any way to the Creator Entity."

If you already have knowledge that there has been otherworldly involvement in the evolution of man then you must also know that it was to create a species more advanced than "swine that do not ruminate", think things over rationally, and "just believe" in the ridiculous without understanding the words or subjects about which they are so dogmatic like our religiously addled friend, a devoted believer in things that he doesn't understand and can't explain rationally.

And if "the intent of the visitors was benevolent" then it was to help mankind become more advanced like them, in their image and likeness, and not to "dummy down" the species into many easily subjugated and degenerate perversions of a human being; serpents, dogs, vultures, vermin, swine, parasites, wolves, worms, bottom feeders, brown nose dorks, etc., which the potentates of darkness openly and brazenly do and have done without compunction for millennia.
I like serious science fiction, that's even preceded some scientific breakthroughs. But pure fiction, like the bible has very little truth to it. Even to the point where it's ludicrous

I like serious science fiction, that's even preceded some scientific breakthroughs. But pure fiction, like the bible has very little truth to it. Even to the point where it's ludicrous

I disagree.

The idea of talking puppets is ludicrous but there are many people made of wood and controlled by someone else pulling their strings out there. If the Bible is ludicrous reality is ludicrous.

Try to humble yourself and approach the stories like a little child reading a fairy tale knowing there is hidden teaching easily grasped by even the least intelligent person who applies their mind to understand. Hyperbole, metaphors, analogies, etc, are well know teaching devices.

When a baby cries you give it milk. No one, especially ancient Hebrews, gives their baby urine.

When a child is hungry and asks for an egg you don't give it a poisonous snake. When a child asks about the realities outside of the safety of the home you feed it fairy tales, not garbage.

I am giving you real meat. If you have teeth to chew eat it. Right now, in full view of heaven and earth, there is a worldwide plague of talking serpents running amok. People die by the millions from their deadly poison. Their carcasses are piled high and rotting under the sun unburied.

I believe because I see the serpents biting, their victims dying but never finding peace in death.

The truth is reality is by far more bizarre than any fairy tale or science fiction story ever written.

Last edited:
I disagree.

The idea of talking puppets is ludicrous but there are many people made of wood and controlled by someone else pulling their strings out there. If the Bible is ludicrous reality is ludicrous.

Try to humble yourself and approach the stories like a little child reading a fairy tale knowing there is hidden teaching easily grasped by even the least intelligent person who applies their mind to understand. Hyperbole, metaphors, analogies, etc, are well know teaching devices

When a baby cries you give it milk. No one, especially ancient Hebrews, feeds their baby poison.
'
When a child asks about the realities outside of the safety of the home you feed it fairy tales.

I am giving you real meat. If you have teeth to chew eat it. Right now, in full view of heaven and earth, there is a worldwide plague of talking serpents running amok. People die by the millions from their deadly poison. Their carcasses are piled high and rotting under the sun unburied.

I believe because I see the serpents biting, their victims dying but never finding peace in death.

The truth is reality is by far more bizarre than any fairy tale or science fiction story ever written.
Yes it is, but the bible still is a fairy tale. The only people who could believe otherwise are wearing rose-tinted glasses all the time.

Yes it is, but the bible still is a fairy tale. The only people who could believe otherwise are wearing rose-tinted glasses all the time.

Right, a fairy tale written by people who encountered and were inspired by superior intelligences.

Why stop at knowing that they are fairy tales? Why be diverted by people who do not ruminate?

Try to hear what they were teaching human beings, our ancestors, as if they were little children.

Right, a fairy tale written by people who encountered and were inspired by superior intelligences.

Why stop at knowing that they are fairy tales? Why be diverted by people who do not ruminate?

Try to hear what they were teaching human beings, our ancestors, as if they were little children.
Yes, but that message is not the message the Christian book bible spreads.

well that may be more so ... than not

images

for the "fairy tales" written than those claimed hidden.

- if it's hidden, whats it good for, just as justice believed than justice has been the greatest harbinger of evil throughout the ages.

bring the crucifiers to justice the bizarre reality will come to an end.

Didn't think you could. Prove it doesn't exist. If you can't. stop with the religious attacks.
If you don't understand the meaning of myth, you shouldn't be on here. I ' m not attacking religious beliefs unless they are portrayed as fact. That is sheer misrepresentation.

Yes, but that message is not the message the Christian book bible spreads.

agreed, but its not an accident. "The kingdom of heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, (Jesus H. Christ) buried it again" When Rome usurped authority over the NT in 352 c.e. they perverted and assimilated Christianity into a form of Mithraism, the secret "mystery religion" of the Roman military and government that originated in Babylon.

And then there is this....

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant.

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for the shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

"The sword that Jesus came to bring is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine"

:wine:

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword"

Last edited:
- if it's hidden, whats it good for,

Exactly! That what Jesus said about the law which was given as "a light to the nations" but was being kept secret and hidden from even their own Jewish laity."

"When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community. Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may posses but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law [Torah]." Dead Sea scrolls, Manual of discipline

Jesus saw this as defying a direct command of God for the law to be a light to the nations.

"No one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel. They put it on a lamp stand so that everyone in the room can see"

bring the crucifiers to justice the bizarre reality will come to an end.

What would be justice to you? Burning crucifiers at the stake? Depriving them of life and liberty? you better think twice or you will become one. Lift up your heart, elevate your own mind, and you shall be healed. Until then you won't know your ass from your elbow, the right course to take.

If I had not come and revealed what was hidden no one would be guilty of sin. The best anyone could do in the past was to either try to conform to the literal or do nothing at all. Its the way the world always was, in chaos, violence, malevolent guile, predator and prey, survival of the ruthless was always the natural order of things in the animal kingdom on earth before the visitation.

"The word was without shape or form and void, and darkness covered the face of the deep"

You can't blame people for the way the world is or was before Divine light came into the world.

But now there is no longer any excuse. Now that people know what God expects of them they will purify and refine their minds. They will do it for themselves, for their family, country, and for God.

Those who don't will incriminate and condemn themselves by making evil a deliberate choice.

Just watch.

Last edited:
If you don't understand the meaning of myth, you shouldn't be on here. I ' m not attacking religious beliefs unless they are portrayed as fact. That is sheer misrepresentation.
Here's the fact, I know that God the Father lives. Jesus Christ lives and is the Son of God and atoned for our sins. I know the Holy Ghost is real and has born witness to me that the Godhead lives and exists.

I know the Holy Ghost is real and has born witness to me that the Godhead lives and exists.

So how did you come to this conclusion? Did you have a dream or vision? Did the Holy Spirit tell you that one God is really three persons in one godhead?? How were you convinced that whatever it is you experienced was of God and not a figment of your unrestrained imagination?

If the Holy Spirit came at pentecost how is it that that Holy Spirit has not done even one single thing that Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would do when he came? In fact people who claim to be filled with the Holy Spirit do the exact opposite. They don't reveal any truth. They have not convinced the Jewish people that Jesus was right. They squeak and gibber and jump around like monkeys making incoherent noises as if they were possessed. They do not glorify Jesus by drawing from what he taught, they bring his name into disrepute among intelligent people by professing that Jesus claimed to be God, just like his enemies, which would make him insane.

How do you resolve this? You can't because its a incomprehensible mystery? Blind faith? Sucker.

Last edited:
So how did you come to this conclusion? Did you have a dream or vision? Did the Holy Spirit tell you that one God is really three persons in one godhead?? How were you convinced that whatever it is you experienced was of God and not a figment of your unrestrained imagination?

If the Holy Spirit came at pentecost how is it that that Holy Spirit has not done even one single thing that Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would do when he came? In fact people who claim to be filled with the Holy Spirit do the exact opposite. They don't reveal any truth. They have not convinced the Jewish people that Jesus was right. They squeak and gibber and jump around like monkeys making incoherent noises as if they were possessed. They do not glorify Jesus by drawing from what he taught, they bring his name into disrepute among intelligent people by professing that Jesus claimed to be God, just like his enemies, which would make him insane.

How do you resolve this? You can't because its a incomprehensible mystery? Blind faith? Sucker.
Why would I have to explain what I had in order to prove to you something only you can have in order to understand? If you were in tune with the Spirit, you would know already what I testified is true. People deny truth all the time. Even when they see and hear the truth. So, for people to do the opposite isn't anything new. To me, those are your crazy people denying their truth they know to be true. I also don't go around attacking someone's beliefs even if I don't agree. Speaking in tongues for instance for me is to understand others even if you don't speak the same language. And, you make claims that are vague and broad that can't possibly be challenged. What did people who believe in Jesus not glorify Jesus? A reminder, we all fall short the glory of God.
And, you come to an irrational conclusion that Jesus is insane because his followers didn't understand everything he taught? What this showed is that even if Christ himself came to you, you would not believe in Him anyways. Thomas doubted the resurrection and had to see Jesus Christ resurrected before he would believe. But, that was short lived as well. The Celestial Glory mansion in Heaven isn't for but the few who are valiant with and in their testimonies of Jesus Christ and the fulness of the Gospel. The good news is that if you are a good person and will not deny the Godhead by the judgment seat of God, you have two other glories of Heaven to live eternally, Terrestrial and Telestial.

Exactly! That what Jesus said about the law which was given as "a light to the nations" but was being kept secret and hidden from even their own Jewish laity."

"When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community. Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may posses but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law [Torah]." Dead Sea scrolls, Manual of discipline

Jesus saw this as defying a direct command of God for the law to be a light to the nations.

"No one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel. They put it on a lamp stand so that everyone in the room can see"

What would be justice to you? Burning crucifiers at the stake? Depriving them of life and liberty? you better think twice or you will become one. Lift up your heart, elevate your own mind, and you shall be healed. Until then you won't know your ass from your elbow, the right course to take.

If I had not come and revealed what was hidden no one would be guilty of sin. The best anyone could do in the past was to either try to conform to the literal or do nothing at all. Its the way the world always was, in chaos, violence, malevolent guile, predator and prey, survival of the ruthless was always the natural order of things in the animal kingdom on earth before the visitation.

"The word was without shape or form and void, and darkness covered the face of the deep"

You can't blame people for the way the world is or was before Divine light came into the world.

But now there is no longer any excuse. Now that people know what God expects of them they will purify and refine their minds. They will do it for themselves, for their family, country, and for God.

Those who don't will incriminate and condemn themselves by making evil a deliberate choice.

Just watch.

Its the way the world always was,

you are more confusing as time passes ...

frankly, only one time divine lite may have occurred, the initial single celled physiological / spiritual content life form made its deboute on planet earth - there was no world, was - before that time - that time was a&e.

they, those of the 1st century - persecuted - fulfill the prescribed religion of antiquity to qualify for judgement and admission to the everlasting.

What would be justice to you? Burning crucifiers at the stake? Depriving them of life and liberty?

* the desert religions ...

putting them to merciful rest, more that they have ever done for the centuries of persecution and victimization of the innocent they continue to this day ... while hobo plays their harp.

If you were in tune with the Spirit, you would know already what I testified is true.
Well thats just it.

I have never been more in tune in my entire life and the Spirit of truth tells me that what you profess to believe is a lie.

I asked you very reasonable questions and pointed out irrefutable contradictions between what you claim and what Jesus clearly said that the Spirit of truth would do when he came. What then?

There is a lie involved in what you testified. A lie involved in the way that believers act squeaking and gibbering jumping around like monkeys and making discordant sounds that are supposed to be evidence of the influence of the Holy Spirit but look and smell just like demonic possession .

They are full of something but it ain't holy or of God. Just like you.

Forum List

Back