Zone1 Which God?

I find my religion completely helpful personally. In fact, I doubt my marriage would have made it these 49 years without the understanding that we can be sealed for not just time but for all eternity. I also have the foundation of understanding of what and why the people today are making such horrific choices in their personal and public lives. And, I'm not putting down any religion when I say this. I see no evidence that the belief in Jesus Christ destroys spirituality. Pride, sinful hearts, coveting what's others and many other poor choices of Christians destroys their spirituality. Not their religion.
The idea that religion could increase spirituality is compromised by religion. Too.many mundane concepts and perceptions only complicated by worldly issues.

The idea that religion could increase spirituality is compromised by religion. Too.many mundane concepts and perceptions only complicated by worldly issues.
You would throw the baby out with the bath water. I prefer to drain the bath water.

As I explained, you are wrong as long as the point is to do as Matthew wrote, become perfect, even as your Father in Heaven is perfect. An increase in spirituality can only go so far to become perfect. Unless you know the what the requirements and obligations are to become perfect will you be able to obtain perfection. Your brand, as well as Eastern Philosophies lack these keys to perfection. They are, what laws and commandments bring a person to perfection and their absence sends them in the wrong direction of perfection and spirituality. Satanism is a spiritual philosophy and/or religion that doesn't make anyone a better person nor does it give any direction to Heavenly Father's perfection. Ordinances are required as they are the works that build the faith in Jesus Christ. Done improperly or ignored leads to eternal damnation from eternal increase.
With that said, all organizations or belief systems are in a state of apostacy or in other words, unable to lead anyone to Eternal Life in the highest degree of Heaven, Celestial Glory except one. The one that has all the keys to unlock eternal life in Celestial Glory is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You can call the Church anything you want as I'm sure your low spirituality will lead you to do. But, it's this Church that has the authority keys of the saving ordinances necessary for Celestial Glory faith in Jesus Christ. Faith (spirituality) without these works is dead.

As I explained, you are wrong as long as the point is to do as Matthew wrote, become perfect, even as your Father in Heaven is perfect. An increase in spirituality can only go so far to become perfect. Unless you know the what the requirements and obligations are to become perfect will you be able to obtain perfection. Your brand, as well as Eastern Philosophies lack these keys to perfection. They are, what laws and commandments bring a person to perfection and their absence sends them in the wrong direction of perfection and spirituality. Satanism is a spiritual philosophy and/or religion that doesn't make anyone a better person nor does it give any direction to Heavenly Father's perfection. Ordinances are required as they are the works that build the faith in Jesus Christ. Done improperly or ignored leads to eternal damnation from eternal increase.
With that said, all organizations or belief systems are in a state of apostacy or in other words, unable to lead anyone to Eternal Life in the highest degree of Heaven, Celestial Glory except one. The one that has all the keys to unlock eternal life in Celestial Glory is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You can call the Church anything you want as I'm sure your low spirituality will lead you to do. But, it's this Church that has the authority keys of the saving ordinances necessary for Celestial Glory faith in Jesus Christ. Faith (spirituality) without these works is dead.
Referring to literary works of the ancients does not in any way placate your position. It detracts from it. You're only demonstrating how thoroughly you've been indoctrinated by the religion.

Referring to literary works of the ancients does not in any way placate your position. It detracts from it. You're only demonstrating how thoroughly you've been indoctrinated by the religion.
It's you that has been thoroughly indoctrinated by your pride and prejudice. The woke would praise you but also call your statements hate speech. Funny how you say "ancient" records when much of the Church's doctrine is found in the latter-day scriptures The Doctrine and Covenants. See, we believe in a living Christ and that he's restored His Church and speaks to the world through his servants the prophets and apostles testifying of Jesus Christ, the Father and Holy Ghost. Teaching what the Godhead has for us today in order to complete the earthly testing of Father's Spirit children and their experience here on earth. You fight against the Father, Son and Holy Ghost as you have been indoctrinated by Satan's philosophies of man mingled with scripture.

It's you that has been thoroughly indoctrinated by your pride and prejudice. The woke would praise you but also call your statements hate speech. Funny how you say "ancient" records when much of the Church's doctrine is found in the latter-day scriptures The Doctrine and Covenants. See, we believe in a living Christ and that he's restored His Church and speaks to the world through his servants the prophets and apostles testifying of Jesus Christ, the Father and Holy Ghost. Teaching what the Godhead has for us today in order to complete the earthly testing of Father's Spirit children and their experience here on earth. You fight against the Father, Son and Holy Ghost as you have been indoctrinated by Satan's philosophies of man mingled with scripture.
Actually I simply have had better access to the nature of our existence in this world and the understanding that embracing reality brings. I live on the world that exists, not the one I want to exist. That does not serve you well. But good luck anyway. The truth is just going to shock you that much more when you finally accept it. No big deal, you will survive, just not how you believe you will.

Actually I simply have had better access to the nature of our existence in this world and the understanding that embracing reality brings. I live on the world that exists, not the one I want to exist. That does not serve you well. But good luck anyway. The truth is just going to shock you that much more when you finally accept it. No big deal, you will survive, just not how you believe you will.
Funny. You don't have any concept how we view the world. We believe we should live in the world but not of the world. You have no guidance on your choices without the Godhead and what leads to perfection. Like most of the world, you are tossed to and fro with every wind and doctrine. Even the doctrine of atheistism, sectarianism, communism and fascism. You don't see this because of your indoctrination. But, I do. You are constrained to seek out faith and belief in Christ. The same as Muslims, most Jews and most Christians as well. Again, your pride and prejudice won't let you see this.

Funny. You don't have any concept how we view the world. We believe we should live in the world but not of the world. You have no guidance on your choices without the Godhead and what leads to perfection. Like most of the world, you are tossed to and fro with every wind and doctrine. Even the doctrine of atheistism, sectarianism, communism and fascism. You don't see this because of your indoctrination. But, I do. You are constrained to seek out faith and belief in Christ. The same as Muslims, most Jews and most Christians as well. Again, your pride and prejudice won't let you see this.
You see the world through the illusion your religion has created for you, in other words rose-tinted glasses.

You see the world through the illusion your religion has created for you, in other words rose-tinted glasses.
It's you that is wearing your rose-tinted glasses. I see the world fine and understand why it is the way it is because of my doctrines I know to be true. I even know what this world was made and it's purpose. You have silly philosophies that you have either made up in your own head to suit your own wants and needs. Or, you have borrowed other's philosophies and made them your own (brainwashed or indoctrinated).
Can you not see what you are doing here? You don't have the upper-hand. And, neither do I. But, I can learn from you if you could get beyond the hate speech and you could possibly learn from me without demonizing me or others. The atheist just seems to not be able to get beyond that. Although, I know some atheists that are married to believers in Christ and don't slam their spouses beliefs.

- perfection does not exist anywhere in the universe much less found in the heavens ... they are a state of purity.

spirituality, the religion of antiquity, liberation theology - self determination are all avenues to accomplish purity, the one requirement for judgement necessary for admission to the everlasting.

It's you that is wearing your rose-tinted glasses. I see the world fine and understand why it is the way it is because of my doctrines I know to be true. I even know what this world was made and it's purpose. You have silly philosophies that you have either made up in your own head to suit your own wants and needs. Or, you have borrowed other's philosophies and made them your own (brainwashed or indoctrinated).
Can you not see what you are doing here? You don't have the upper-hand. And, neither do I. But, I can learn from you if you could get beyond the hate speech and you could possibly learn from me without demonizing me or others. The atheist just seems to not be able to get beyond that. Although, I know some atheists that are married to believers in Christ and don't slam their spouses beliefs.
I am not an atheist. I know I am part of the Creator's essence. We are ONE

- perfection does not exist anywhere in the universe much less found in the heavens ... they are a state of purity.

spirituality, the religion of antiquity, liberation theology - self determination are all avenues to accomplish purity, the one requirement for judgement necessary for admission to the everlasting.
Matthew 5:48. " Be ye therefore perfect, just as your Father in Heaven is Perfect." You are therefore, incorrect and misinformed. Father in Heaven, Jesus Christ and anyone else caught up in the resurrection in the 3rd Heaven (Celestial Glory) is made perfect. There bodies are perfect and their righteousness is perfect.

Matthew 5:48. " Be ye therefore perfect, just as your Father in Heaven is Perfect." You are therefore, incorrect and misinformed. Father in Heaven, Jesus Christ and anyone else caught up in the resurrection in the 3rd Heaven (Celestial Glory) is made perfect. There bodies are perfect and their righteousness is perfect.
Another useless and impractical claim about the Creator Entity. Perfection is an illusion. Union is the goal, not perfection. One mind in tune with all things.

Another useless and impractical claim about the Creator Entity. Perfection is an illusion. Union is the goal, not perfection. One mind in tune with all things.
The goal for what? Sitting on a cloud strumming a harp for ever? There will be unity and one goals, direction, purpose perfect within the Celestial Glory of Heaven. You think we will all be sitting around singing cumbaya or something for the rest of existence is ridiculous. Your philosophies of man mingled with scripture is useless and impractical nonsense.

The goal for what? Sitting on a cloud strumming a harp for ever? There will be unity and one goals, direction, purpose perfect within the Celestial Glory of Heaven. You think we will all be sitting around singing cumbaya or something for the rest of existence is ridiculous. Your philosophies of man mingled with scripture is useless and impractical nonsense.
We are spiritual and physical beings. When that union ( very misinterpreted ) is complete ; We will have all the time in the world to create the next level of what it truly means to be human. It will bring about fundamental change in how we view ourselves and our place in the reborn universe.

Those people who wrote the scriptures were unable to grasp the significance of what they were being allowed to know.

We are spiritual and physical beings. When that union ( very misinterpreted ) is complete ; We will have all the time in the world to create the next level of what it truly means to be human. It will bring about fundamental change in how we view ourselves and our place in the reborn universe.
Yep, we are spirit children of Heavenly Father and Mother. We came down to this earth to receive a body to learn to control our body, parts and appetites as whether we can by faith accept the Only True Gospel when presented to us. When we die, the spirit and body are separated for a time until the judgment and resurrection are complete. As a resurrected glorified human, we will have duties to fulfill as we are placed where we fit in Heaven, Celestial glory, Terrestrial glory or Telestial glory. If we for some reason sin against the Holy Spirit (Ghost) and deny the Godhead when at the judgment seat, we will still receive grace from eternal death by being resurrected. However, we will not be placed in the glory of Heaven. We will reside with Lucifer (Satan) forever in Perdition.
The Universe won't be reborn. But, the Earth with receive it's celestial glory in which will be the mansion for Celestial beings who reached the 3rd level of Heaven. Those who will create their own universes and reign over their universe. They will increase in joy and posterity with their own spirit children. And, the eternal plan will continue. "Man is as God once was. As God is now, man may become." It's interesting that you speak of similar things without any real understanding of the fulness of what is going to take place in the hereafter. Yet, it's for all to learn from God.

Those people who wrote the scriptures were unable to grasp the significance of what they were being allowed to know.
Not even close to the truth. The prophets and apostles understood in their own time period. Today, we can be taught much more as we are much more ready to understand the fulness of the Gospel and the Plan of Salvation and Exaltation. What is true about the ancient records is that for those who follow true prophets of God today, they also understand the full meaning of what the prophets and apostles wrote down. In order to fully know, we have to be willing to learn and do those things that God commands today. The philosophies of man mingled with scripture that you follow is short the Glory of God by a wide range of the lack of knowledge of godly things. I know that I speak the truth of the prophets yesterday and today and forever.

Yep, we are spirit children of Heavenly Father and Mother. We came down to this earth to receive a body to learn to control our body, parts and appetites as whether we can by faith accept the Only True Gospel when presented to us. When we die, the spirit and body are separated for a time until the judgment and resurrection are complete. As a resurrected glorified human, we will have duties to fulfill as we are placed where we fit in Heaven, Celestial glory, Terrestrial glory or Telestial glory. If we for some reason sin against the Holy Spirit (Ghost) and deny the Godhead when at the judgment seat, we will still receive grace from eternal death by being resurrected. However, we will not be placed in the glory of Heaven. We will reside with Lucifer (Satan) forever in Perdition.
The Universe won't be reborn. But, the Earth with receive it's celestial glory in which will be the mansion for Celestial beings who reached the 3rd level of Heaven. Those who will create their own universes and reign over their universe. They will increase in joy and posterity with their own spirit children. And, the eternal plan will continue. "Man is as God once was. As God is now, man may become." It's interesting that you speak of similar things without any real understanding of the fulness of what is going to take place in the hereafter. Yet, it's for all to learn from God.
I simply asked the right questions.

Forum List

Back