Zone1 Which God?

??

Your honor and duty is all about you, yet you would trash it.

Ok. Let your child or your neighbors child get raped.

Or am I getting your English wrong?

Regards
DL
Yes, you've got it wrong. In the end the only evil that exists is what we do to harm one another. People are responsible,those acting in the name of their god (s) and those acting on their own. One is no worse than the other. One refuses to accept responsibility and the other hides behind their god (s) as their excuse.

Yes, you've got it wrong. In the end the only evil that exists is what we do to harm one another. People are responsible,those acting in the name of their god (s) and those acting on their own. One is no worse than the other. One refuses to accept responsibility and the other hides behind their god (s) as their excuse.
You are on the wrong issue.

The self-centeredness, duty and honor in you last was at issue.

I would not want to speak to it either.

Regards
DL

You are on the wrong issue.

The self-centeredness, duty and honor in you last was at issue.

I would not want to speak to it either.

Regards
DL
Whatever ! We are both entitled to our opinions and neither of us are wrong. Wether you can believe that or not is at the root of all your problems. Like most people you are taking this minor part of your life way to serious. This life is but a respite from the eternity of it. Only you can stop your cycle of pain.

Whatever ! We are both entitled to our opinions and neither of us are wrong. Wether you can believe that or not is at the root of all your problems. Like most people you are taking this minor part of your life way to serious. This life is but a respite from the eternity of it. Only you can stop your cycle of pain.
True, ; sympathies to you; and you can keep your garbage one.

You have to suffer that pain and not I for your eternity.

Regards
DL

True, ; sympathies to you; and you can keep your garbage one.

You have to suffer that pain and not I for your eternity.

Regards
DL
Just because you believe in a more popular version of GOD doesn't make it any more correct. Logic dictates that if s god exists at all, it is as different from us as us compared to microorganisms. Plus your belief only applies to you not me Suffering is plentiful enough in this world like the disrespect and belittlement you just attempted to place on me, I'm not buying it; I guess you'll have to suffer alone.

the christian religion is based on servitude to their definition of a messiah, jesus is just an afterthought used in the persuasion of their document, no different than your false claim concerning communism.

there were many others persecuted and victimized than jesus during that time not one of them for a messiah that did not occur till the 4th century document with not one word included from the person they claim, claimed to be a messiah ... nor a stone tablet or any other article by them with such a claim.
Complete fabrication in which is your own opinion, not fact. Jesus Christ lives today. The Father and Son are glorified men. As real and tangible as you are. The main difference is they are eternal and are of bodies of flesh and bone, no blood. No death.

Complete fabrication in which is your own opinion, not fact. Jesus Christ lives today. The Father and Son are glorified men. As real and tangible as you are. The main difference is they are eternal and are of bodies of flesh and bone, no blood. No death.
Your rendering, you should realize, will be seen as a complete fabrication as well, if you do not name names.

Regards
DL

not sure on that one - bear ...

blood is for the physiology to operate and is a collinear metaphysical substance, are you saying blood is spiritual ... not seeing how the spiritual content controlling physiology has anything to do w/ blood, sorry.

so, they are walking among us (without blood) ... try a long nap and stay out of the sun - your brain seems a little overheated.

Your rendering, you should realize, will be seen as a complete fabrication as well, if you do not name names.

Regards
DL
Name what names? Your question makes no sense. You want the Father's name? Okay, Elohim. the Son's name? Jesus Christ (formerly known as Jehovah in the OT)

not sure on that one - bear ...

blood is for the physiology to operate and is a collinear metaphysical substance, are you saying blood is spiritual ... not seeing how the spiritual content controlling physiology has anything to do w/ blood, sorry.

so, they are walking among us (without blood) ... try a long nap and stay out of the sun - your brain seems a little overheated.
We know that those humans who poses blood will die. Jesus shed blood prior to his resurrection. Don't know exactly the full make up of the resurrected body other than what Jesus said to his disciples when they thought they had seen a ghost or spirit. The immortal body has something that will make us all different in many ways than just never dying. I'm sure time will be different to us as well.

If he's alive I'd like to console him. It seems the " Christians " really messed up his philosophy and turned it into another false religion.

Name what names? Your question makes no sense. You want the Father's name? Okay, Elohim. the Son's name? Jesus Christ (formerly known as Jehovah in the OT)
Fictions and fabrications.

There is no truth in talking serpents and donkeys.

Regards
DL

We know that those humans who poses blood will die. Jesus shed blood prior to his resurrection. Don't know exactly the full make up of the resurrected body other than what Jesus said to his disciples when they thought they had seen a ghost or spirit. The immortal body has something that will make us all different in many ways than just never dying. I'm sure time will be different to us as well.
The resurrected body was a human being that loves his neighbor as himself, harboring no ill-will towards another soul. If people followed his philosophy that would be the world we'd have.

If he's alive I'd like to console him. It seems the " Christians " really messed up his philosophy and turned it into another false religion.
They sure did! It's called the great apostacy. It's not so much they turned it into a false religion as that they lost the keys to perform all the saving and eternal ordinances of the Priesthood of the Son of God.

The resurrected body was a human being that loves his neighbor as himself, harboring no ill-will towards another soul. If people followed his philosophy that would be the world we'd have.
Agreed. But, this isn't that world. It's a world of opposites so that we may learn what good and evil are and prove ourselves that we can overcome evil. When we fall, we can get back up because of the atonement of Jesus Christ by repenting. Then, with the saving ordinances of the Gospel, we can build our faith in Christ.

Agreed. But, this isn't that world. It's a world of opposites so that we may learn what good and evil are and prove ourselves that we can overcome evil. When we fall, we can get back up because of the atonement of Jesus Christ by repenting. Then, with the saving ordinances of the Gospel, we can build our faith in Christ.
Your religion is the result of a very convoluted process. It actually destroys one's spirituality, instead of helping. No religion is the answer. The eastern philosophical religions are at least helpful personally.

Your religion is the result of a very convoluted process. It actually destroys one's spirituality, instead of helping. No religion is the answer. The eastern philosophical religions are at least helpful personally.
I find my religion completely helpful personally. In fact, I doubt my marriage would have made it these 49 years without the understanding that we can be sealed for not just time but for all eternity. I also have the foundation of understanding of what and why the people today are making such horrific choices in their personal and public lives. And, I'm not putting down any religion when I say this. I see no evidence that the belief in Jesus Christ destroys spirituality. Pride, sinful hearts, coveting what's others and many other poor choices of Christians destroys their spirituality. Not their religion.

Forum List

Back