Which emotions/expressions do you read from my eyes/face?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I think that is a interesting topic, i did once a test as FBI profiler, you could test yourself if you can read emotions etc.... and guess what the character is like, i dont remember if i scored well... but you can try too... you can post your own pictures too and others read you...

I think despite looking serious into the camera and trying to look intimidating, i think i see a underlying "weakness", "insecurity", "shyness", "fear"

I think that is a interesting topic, i did once a test as FBI profiler, you could test yourself if you can read emotions etc.... and guess what the character is like, i dont remember if i scored well... but you can try too... you can post your own pictures too and others read you...

I think despite looking serious into the camera and trying to look intimidating, i think i see a underlying "weakness", "insecurity", "shyness", "fear"

You have to pee.

Ever heard of the "Occulus Caesar"?

It is years ago that i first time heard it and read the definition, but now in google and dictionaries i cannot find anymore the meaning of "occulus caesar" i found some youtube accounts who call themselfes "occulus caesar" that is latin and literally means "look/eye of caesar/emperor" but years ago i read in middle ages it was considered to be a "fierce intimidating warrior look" and typically associated with blue/grey light eyes and germanics eventhough the real julius caesar had black eyes....

Anyone ever heard of it and can confirm?

You are an extremely sad person ,Mortuary .
Your future bodes badly unless you do the hardest thing possible -- change yourself .

'future' ?
Appreciate his Present is far from comfortable -- every post of his tells us that , even though he probably has no such inkling .
But his eyes clearly indicate a troubled future, as any older soul can immediately identify.
imho

The insane eyes of a lifelong rapist/masturbator and service station attendant after shitting his pants.

Forum List

Back