Favorite Photographs of Scenic Places from ANY US State. With a description

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
Post Single Pictures/Photgraphs
Name the State
Name the View
Short Description

Mods, Please DELETE any photos of posters attempting to hijack the thread by posting pictures that are 'shithole' pictures.

Let's see if we can keep this thread pleasurable.

images-1.jpeg

California
Pebble Beach Golf Course
Hole number 8

images-2.jpeg

Washington
Oyster Dome
Bellingham
View of the San Juan Islands

Screenshot 2023-05-27 at 10.15.07 AM.png

Post Single Pictures/Photgraphs
Name the State
Name the View
Short Description

Mods, Please DELETE any photos of posters attempting to hijack the thread by posting pictures that are 'shithole' pictures.

Let's see if we can keep this thread pleasurable.

View attachment 789234
California
Pebble Beach Golf Course
Hole number 8
how is a golf course restricted for the elite not a shithole picture??

th

lake of the ozarks Mo.
th

Nice! I used to live there back in the early 70's. Near Laurie and Bass Point. Pretty country.
I lived down the lake road right behind laurie market for a cpl yrs and vacationed there over 10 yrs,,

living there was the fun part,, you just stayed home on weekends,,

I worked for a dock shop where I spent my days on a barge repairing docks so I got a lot of water time during the week when vacationers werent there,,

I lived down the lake road right behind laurie market for a cpl yrs and vacationed there over 10 yrs,,

living there was the fun part,, you just stayed home on weekends,,

I worked for a dock shop where I spent my days on a barge repairing docks so I got a lot of water time during the week when vacationers werent there,,

No shit? We lived right on Hwy. 5, between Laurie and Sunrise Beach. I used to hang out at Bass Point Resort or go to Bagnell Dam. We moved there from the Chicago suburbs around 1969 when my step-dad wanted to build a combination restaurant/dinner theater right there on Hwy 5. If I remember right, it was called "Frontier City."

Pretty country. But I got popped for one joint of pot in '70 and ended up in the Tuscumbia County Jail. Another inmate there had the brilliant idea of breaking out with a crowbar someone had smuggled in, so we pried open the cell and walked out one Sunday morning. It took two days before the State cops caught us and I ended up going in the Army instead of prison. Did Basic at Ft. Leonard Wood. True story. If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.

Yup, pretty country.

No shit? We lived right on Hwy. 5, between Laurie and Sunrise Beach. I used to hang out at Bass Point Resort or go to Bagnell Dam. We moved there from the Chicago suburbs around 1969 when my step-dad wanted to build a combination restaurant/dinner theater right there on Hwy 5. If I remember right, it was called "Frontier City."

Pretty country. But I got popped for one joint of pot in '70 and ended up in the Tuscumbia County Jail. Another inmate there had the brilliant idea of breaking out with a crowbar someone had smuggled in, so we pried open the cell and walked out one Sunday morning. It took two days before the State cops caught us and I ended up going in the Army instead of prison. Did Basic at Ft. Leonard Wood. True story. If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.

Yup, pretty country.
hate to break it to you but you wouldnt recognize the place now,,

its nothing more than your average upper class suburb with a big lake now,,

got codes enforcement, sheriffs and DNR running all over the place telling people what they cant do,,

hate to break it to you but you wouldnt recognize the place now,,

its nothing more than your average upper class suburb with a big lake now,,

got codes enforcement, sheriffs and DNR running all over the place telling people what they cant do,,

Sounds like it's become a suburb of Branson. :laughing0301:

how is a golf course restricted for the elite not a shithole picture??

th

lake of the ozarks Mo.
th
Lake of the Ozarks is very cool.
Spent some time there in 2019, muggy but the areas we went to were fun and very nice.

Sorry you don't like the Public Golf Course named Pebble Beach.
It's open to the public and you are welcome to play it.
I played it in 2012.
Absolutely beautiful.

Lake of the Ozarks is very cool.
Spent some time there in 2019, muggy but the areas we went to were fun and very nice.

Sorry you don't like the Public Golf Course named Pebble Beach.
It's open to the public and you are welcome to play it.
I played it in 2012.
Absolutely beautiful.
no shit,,

that blasphemy of natural beauty is open to the public??

So your own yard looks like shit?
Do you own a house?
its a big world between finely manicured and looks like shit,,

I have 5 acres of lawn so other than running the zero turn over it it gets no other care,,
I do a little weed eating around the house and garden,,

Hmm...I guess..if you focus on the grass..if you look around..it's quite pretty. Many consider it one of most beautiful views in California.
its not offensive,, but far from what I consider natural beauty,,

when ever I see a big field like that I want to turn out a few hundred head of cattle to get some use of it,,

Forum List

Back