Which Child Tells the World Her Life Has Been Stolen?

Maybe if I thought your skydad God existed...Id be a bit more concerned with your soul for wishing I died tonight in my sleep because you dont like something my screenname said on the internet.
Well as I said I don't think my sarcastic wish would move God to take you out this evening and I don't think he does that sort of thing anyway. Like Albert Einstein I view God as a non interventionist uninvolved sort of being.
Well, I sarcastically wish your cult wasnt so gullible... but hey, I almost gave money to a door to door salesman once and so I can empathise.
What a gullible retard you are. Ever wonder why everyone laughs at your dumbass posts?
Your triggered reaction notwithstanding, Id be insecure about my magical beliefs in fairy tales too, if I were you...so I dont fault you for acting so triggered and strung out on the internet all the time...I especially find it rational for old and anonymous/meaningless bums on the internet to sit their fat ass on their computer and use their free time attacking little girls to feel better about themselves when their equally as disturbed net buttbuddies atta boy them.

Yikes!!

Like David Hogg, she’ll be left by the side of the road in a few months.
Suddenly Obama, George Clooney and Bono will stop returning her calls and her favorite LA and Manhattan restaurants will stop reserving a place for her every night. Weep...weep...weep

Well, I sarcastically wish your cult wasnt so gullible... but hey, I almost gave money to a door to door salesman once and so I can empathise.
You may be confusing God with religion (religion is man's doings, the universe is God's) but almost everyone makes that mistake. Don't feel bad, if you feel anything at all.
You only heard about sky daddy BECAUSE of Religions, shakespeare...and because youre feeling free to re-write "what skydaddy means to me" ...does not somehow make an irrational belief a rational one...but plus ten for taking creative liberty there.

What about the MILLIONS of people aborted by the Democratic Party. Is it fair to say that their lives were "stolen"?

Maybe if I thought your skydad God existed...Id be a bit more concerned with your soul for wishing I died tonight in my sleep because you dont like something my screenname said on the internet.
Well as I said I don't think my sarcastic wish would move God to take you out this evening and I don't think he does that sort of thing anyway. Like Albert Einstein I view God as a non interventionist uninvolved sort of being.
What a gullible retard you are. Ever wonder why everyone laughs at your dumbass posts?
Your triggered reaction notwithstanding, Id be insecure about my magical beliefs in fairy tales too, if I were you...so I dont fault you for acting so triggered and strung out on the internet all the time...I especially find it rational for old and anonymous/meaningless bums on the internet to sit their fat ass on their computer and use their free time attacking little girls to feel better about themselves when their equally as disturbed net buttbuddies atta boy them.

Yikes!!
Says the dumbass who doesn’t even know what bathroom to use and scientific expert is a 16 year old high school dropout.

Yikes!!
Says the dumbass who doesn’t even know what bathroom to use and scientific expert is a 16 year old high school dropout.
:lol: are you making a "things that trigger weatherman" list or something?

Like David Hogg, she’ll be left by the side of the road in a few months.
Suddenly Obama, George Clooney and Bono will stop returning her calls and her favorite LA and Manhattan restaurants will stop reserving a place for her every night. Weep...weep...weep
Like Hogg, she’ll be living in the streets doing crack.

How creepy is it that poor kid was trained like an animal and sent out to perform for a breathless lefty media who just couldn't get enough?

How creepy is it for hateful right wingers to make an accusation like that. The right has become so vile and hateful till uncalled for nasty remarks like that are common place.

What's "hateful" about not wanting a child to be used as a political prop?

How creepy is it that poor kid was trained like an animal and sent out to perform for a breathless lefty media who just couldn't get enough?

How creepy is it for hateful right wingers to make an accusation like that. The right has become so vile and hateful till uncalled for nasty remarks like that are common place.

She’s not a prop, she’s the Lefts scientific expert.

Your position that shes being used as a prop, and that thats disgusting, is a rational one.

Derpy mouthbreather Weatherman's position to attack a little girl because her words trigger his partisan ego is something different.

In this country really evil are school shooters. If only Republicans would stop arming them.
I wish you’d stop telling them there’s no God.
I think theyd be much more likely to value human life if they didnt believe in the cultish shit the religiius believe in.

the flood!!
Your head is so far up your ass. every mass shooter has the same dumbass religion. Atheism.
10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men – Alternet.org

In this country really evil are school shooters. If only Republicans would stop arming them.
I think theyd be much more likely to value human life if they didnt believe in the cultish shit the religiius believe in.

the flood!!
Your head is so far up your ass. every mass shooter has the same dumbass religion. Atheism.
10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men – Alternet.org
Bullshit list. Only one of those was a Christian - a fatality of ONE.

the flood!!
Was sky daddy a christian when she killed all but two of every living thing on earth, Poe?

:113:

The accusation is hateful. The only evidence you have for that claim is that you don't like what she says,

the flood!!
Was sky daddy a christian when she killed all but two of every living thing on earth, Poe?

Poor baby. Can’t talk about the topic so you violate USMB rules with your childish BS.

The accusation is hateful. The only evidence you have for that claim is that you don't like what she says,
She entered the political arena to lecture us.
So she’s a dumbass stooge.

She is a pretty effective young speaker.

the flood!!

Poor baby. Can’t talk about the topic so you violate USMB rules with your childish BS.
I didnt violate any rule, YOU brought up some dipshit claim that mass shooters are all atheists...and now youre stuck in a pickle with your dick in your hands wondering how to defend your worship in an entity that genocided all but 2 of every living creature on Earth.

Your god is satan.

She is a pretty effective young speaker.
She sure triggers old men on the internet.. isnt thaylt the trait they love in orange dufus?

Forum List

Back