Which Child Tells the World Her Life Has Been Stolen?

uhh, no

let alone, naturalistic pantheism is not "creator/personal" god
Umm, yes. I just quoted Michio Kaku himself.
If your strategy is to deny the very words of respected scientists in order to deny God then we've come to an end.
Goodbye.

Those are assertions ^ and it's also special pleading ...main assertion being all wisdom in mankind means there's a god....completely fucktarded
Meaning all wisdom in mankind being no one has ever seen something that materializes out of thin air and just happens to be.
Goodbye, again.

uhh, no

let alone, naturalistic pantheism is not "creator/personal" god
Umm, yes. I just quoted Michio Kaku himself.
If your strategy is to deny the very words of respected scientists in order to deny God then we've come to an end.
Goodbye.
You mean like you did?

"That’s one of the drawbacks of being in a public sphere: Sometimes you get quoted incorrectly. My own point of view is that you can neither prove nor disprove the existence of God."

Michio Kaku

Do you even know what pantheism is?

Do you know what spinoza mean by god?

it's not what you're saying, "creator," it merely means "all there is," which is in effect meaningless. But you dont understand simple concepts so who'd expect you to understand that.

Those are assertions ^ and it's also special pleading ...main assertion being all wisdom in mankind means there's a god....completely fucktarded
Meaning all wisdom in mankind being no one has ever seen something that materializes out of thin air and just happens to be.
Goodbye, again.
Nobody said the universe materialized out of thin air...there's 1 problem.

You're dumb, thats the bottom line.

Nobody said the universe materialized out of thin air...there's 1 problem.

You're dumb, thats the bottom line.
Repeated ad hom insults. I knew it would end this way. That's you third and last strike.
When you repeat the same assertions and have no reasonable/rational arguments, it's hard not to surmise that you're reaching your conclusions the way that you are because of a lack of depth.

Sorry that it hurts to hear it or something, but it's true. You make fallacy after assertion after fallacy, and then appeal to authorities...out of context no less, which doesn't even boost your argument anyways because other scientists are non-believers so...cricketts.

You've been hot-air, and the problem with so many folks: lack of discipline before you'd go ahead and believe something. That's how cults happen, and that's how something as asinine as hillary vs. trump happens.

Forum List

Back