Which caliber is best for stopping a crook? Pistol, rifle or shotgun?

No we don't. We understand registration is the first step to confiscation here. Your country did exactly that before kicking in doors to take the weapons. Being the Fascist that you are there.
To be honest a BG check is not necessarily registration.

So what?

The majority of gun owners are not NRA members. And lots of NRA members support BG checks.

You just keep proving how utterly ignorant you are
Repeating what I just said ? Well, at least you didn’t post without using the word “stupid”.
We have a plethora of federally controlled items we need checks and licenses for to transfer and own. We have a plethora of activities that we control by licensing. Licensing and permits is the way we people more responsible in their conduct with unqualified peoples. Federally restricted items where both the transferee and the those receiving the item are held accountable are all VERY. Effective in controlling misuse. Otherwise, you’d have more carnage then we do now.

I live in an area where blasting occurs frequently and no one has a problem with the TNT being misused or getting into the wrong hands...it’s controlled the way all firearms should be.

To be honest a BG check is not necessarily registration.
Exactly. Ask any legal gun owner in Illinois. They have a workable system most legal gun owners actually like and there’s no firearm registration.

Repeating what I just said ? Well, at least you didn’t post without using the word “stupid”.
We have a plethora of federally controlled items we need checks and licenses for to transfer and own. We have a plethora of activities that we control by licensing. Licensing and permits is the way we people more responsible in their conduct with unqualified peoples. Federally restricted items where both the transferee and the those receiving the item are held accountable are all VERY. Effective in controlling misuse. Otherwise, you’d have more carnage then we do now.

I live in an area where blasting occurs frequently and no one has a problem with the TNT being misused or getting into the wrong hands...it’s controlled the way all firearms should be.
Ignorance is stupidity by choice.

And I have never had a problem with firearms being misused. But then again I'm not a fucking criminal.

I have a CC permit I don't think I should have to have one but I do.

If I can pass a BG check in one state There is no reason I shouldn't be able to buy a gun in another state.

If I can pass a BG check I shouldn't have to pay for a CC permit.

And when you find any instance where a stick of dynamite has been used for self defense let me know

Exactly. Ask any legal gun owner in Illinois. They have a workable system most legal gun owners actually like and there’s no firearm registration.
And they also have one of the highest murder rates in the country.

In fact Chicago is one of those shit holes that has a murder rate so high it actually skews the numbers for the rest of the country. So you just proved that all those gun laws don't do shit for reducing the murder rate.

If I can pass a BG check I shouldn't have to pay for a CC permit.
You pay for BC already in both the retail and private sale price on every gun you purchase or sell.

It’s hilarious to think because you don’t care what anyone does with a firearm you transfer it to is not your responsibility. I’m glad you’re not a licensed blaster around here. The only reason you have to pay for them is, they aren’t universal. You don’t pay a separate fee when you buy one at an FFL dealer. The cost of buying TNT is part of the price built in for transference too. BFD.

Last edited:
And they also have one of the highest murder rates in the country.

In fact Chicago is one of those shit holes that has a murder rate so high it actually skews the numbers for the rest of the country. So you just proved that all those gun laws don't do shit for reducing the murder rate.
So you admit. You don’t know the difference between a city and a state. Ha ha
Illinois is among the state’s with less gun violence, even with Chicago.

Everytime anyone brings up Chicago it’s an admittance they don’t know much about geography. Hilarious.

Last edited:

2020-10K-FB-banner_1_1.jpg

Hope your ventilator is licensed.
Got Natural immunity. And sorry the survival rate is still very high.

Now go hide in your closet and OBEY. and keep telling yourself you believe in Freedom as you destroy anyone in your country who disagrees.

Sorry. WE DON'T FUCKING OBEY HERE IN AMERICA.

You’re making generalizations. States that have them maybe different in how they handle UBC.
You do know that even buying a firearm from an FFL dealer is not federally registered UNLESS it’s a restricted item. So much for that bogus argument.

You’re making generalizations. States that have them maybe different in how they handle UBC.
Of course they are. Some are full fledged I hate guns states and other states are up yours states.

That is why they have tried so hard to change the definition of the 2nd. Doesn't work here.

Got Natural immunity. And sorry the survival rate is still very high.

Now go hide in your closet and OBEY. and keep telling yourself you believe in Freedom as you destroy anyone in your country who disagrees.

Sorry. WE DON'T FUCKING OBEY HERE IN AMERICA.
Babble.

Forum List

Back