Which caliber is best for stopping a crook? Pistol, rifle or shotgun?

Wrong again.

the law states that a private seller can't KNOWINGLY sell to a person who is prohibited by law from owning a firearm.
If you could read for understanding you’d know that’s what I’ve been saying. Dah.
it simply means that you can sell to a criminal if you don’t ask him, “are you a criminal” ? It’s a laughable situation. Gun transfer from legal buyers in private sales to criminals and underage ( see Rentenhouse ) happens with ease. ” can’t knowingly “ and “can unknowingly “ implies the same thing…burp.
In Retenhouse case it’s going to prosecuted because the sale is on recorded from a dealer, but it couldn’t be in private sale. So you’re wrong again, and again.

That just burns them up when they see that..........they want gun registration so bad it drives them nuts......they know that universal background checks is the path to gun registration, so they will twist themselves into pretzels with their desire to push UBCs...........

The only reason they care about private gun sales is to get Universal background checks...something they need in order to demand gun registration....
Only gun registration for people you seem to support who want to sell to criminals, the under aged, convicted wife beaters and rapists and crazy people like Trump..

If you could read for understanding you’d know that’s what I’ve been saying. Dah.
it simply means that you can sell to a criminal if you don’t ask him, “are you a criminal” ? It’s a laughable situation. Gun transfer from legal buyers in private sales to criminals and underage ( see Rentenhouse ) happens with ease. ” can’t knowingly “ and “can unknowingly “ implies the same thing…burp.
In Retenhouse case it’s going to prosecuted because the sale is on recorded from a dealer, but it couldn’t be in private sale. So you’re wrong again, and again.

It doesn't happen much at all.....the straw buyers selling to criminals know what they are doing and they are knowingly committing an illegal act....criminals are not getting their guns from the guy who wants to sell his old Glock to finance getting the new one.......

Just be honest and admit you want universal background checks because you need them to convince uninformed people to give you gun registration........at least be fucking honest for once.

Only gun registration for people you seem to support who want to sell to criminals, the under aged, convicted wife beaters and rapists and crazy people like Trump..

The women beaters and rapists are the ones you shitheads keep defending in Kenosha....

It doesn't happen much at all.....the straw buyers selling to criminals know what they are doing and they are knowingly committing an illegal act....criminals are not getting their guns from the guy who wants to sell his old Glock to finance getting the new one.......

Just be honest and admit you want universal background checks because you need them to convince uninformed people to give you gun registration........at least be fucking honest for once.
Just admit it. You want to unload all your used guns on anyone who will pay an inflated price, whether their criminals or not, you don’t care.

Just admit it. You want to unload all your used guns on anyone who will pay an inflated price, whether their criminals or not, you don’t care.

You are funny ........

You want guns registered....so when you get the power you can ban and confiscate them....but you need gun registration to do it...just like in Britain, France, Germany, New Zealand, Canada, Australia.............

K
doesn't happen much at all.....the straw buyers selling to criminals know what they are doing and they are knowingly committing an illegal act....criminals are not getting their guns from the guy who wants to sell his old Glock to finance getting the new one.......
Doing stuff unknowingly seems to be where gunaholics excel. It sounds like someone who’s been selling to criminals all his life and knows how to beat the system.
Just play dumb, take the money, hand the gun over. Wow…..got that one down.

K

Doing stuff unknowingly seems to be where gunaholics excel. It sounds like someone who’s been selling to criminals all his life and knows how to beat the system.
Just play dumb, take the money, hand the gun over. Wow…..got that one down.

You are an idiot........straw buyers are selling guns to criminals as a criminal act, not out of ignorance, you doofus....

Admit it...you want guns registered so you can ban and confiscate them...just be honest you hack....

You are an idiot........straw buyers are selling guns to criminals as a criminal act, not out of ignorance, you doofus....

Admit it...you want guns registered so you can ban and confiscate them...just be honest you hack....
Ha ha
Thats hilarious. You’ll sell a gun to anyone, no questions asked. Aamof, the less you know, the safer you are. That’s the unknowingly bit. Just play dumb. There is no such thing as a straw buyer in a private sale . You didn’t know that ? . There are no required forms to fill out. Just a dumb ass seller happy to unload a gun to anyone with money. No questions asked. There are a plethora of publications linking you guys up with buyers.

Absolutely I’d want people like you to have to register your guns. You don’t even care about criminals and juveniles and fools getting guns. You support it.

FYI there is no minimum age for the private sale of a rifle to anyone

I have never bought or sold a gun in a private sale so stick your bullshit back up your ass where it belongs

I have never bought or sold a gun in a private sale so stick your bullshit back up your ass where it belongs
Maybe you “gifted “ one to someone who couldn't pass a background check, another sneaky way of getting a firearm to illegal owners. There are so many loopholes it’s pathetic.

Maybe you “gifted “ one to someone who couldn't pass a background check, another sneaky way of getting a firearm to illegal owners. There are so many loopholes it’s pathetic.
Maybe you're just a fucking asshole who has to make shit up and post it on the internet because you are a pathetic loser.

I have never given a gun to anyone. I have never sold a gun to anyone. All my guns were bought from a dealer and each purchase was subject to a background check.

So take your bullshit assumptions and go fuck yourself.

Maybe you're just a fucking asshole who has to make shit up and post it on the internet because you are a pathetic loser.

I have never given a gun to anyone. I have never sold a gun to anyone. All my guns were bought from a dealer and each purchase was subject to a background check.

So take your bullshit assumptions and go fuck yourself.
Another Internet tough guy who needs to keep his “right” to spread carnage throughout the country.
All but a small number of every firearm was first sold at an FFL dealer. Illegal owners get them from people like gunaholics who luv to use the loop holes of secondary sales and gifting which is just a way
that the gun at that point has been diverted from legal commerce. In this respect, the supply chain for guns is similar to that for other products that have a large legal market but are subject to diversion.

“In the case of guns, diversion from licit possession and exchange can occur in a variety of ways: theft, purchase at a gun show by an interstate trafficker, private sales where no questions are asked, straw purchases by girlfriends and so forth. “

Which one do you prefer ?

FYI there is no minimum age for the private sale of a rifle to anyone
Wow, so now you’re promoting another way juveniles can transfer guns to criminals and other juveniles. Thanks for reminding us all.

Another Internet tough guy who needs to keep his “right” to spread carnage throughout the country.
All but a small number of every firearm was first sold at an FFL dealer. Illegal owners get them from people like gunaholics who luv to use the loop holes of secondary sales and gifting which is just a way
that the gun at that point has been diverted from legal commerce. In this respect, the supply chain for guns is similar to that for other products that have a large legal market but are subject to diversion.

“In the case of guns, diversion from licit possession and exchange can occur in a variety of ways: theft, purchase at a gun show by an interstate trafficker, private sales where no questions are asked, straw purchases by girlfriends and so forth. “

Which one do you prefer ?

What criminals do is not my responsibility.

Moronic assholes like you can't seem to understand that.

Forum List

Back