Where’s the Beef?

Hey look, the skank says something witty!

You are projecting again. You are the biggest skank on this planet.
You're trolling again, fuck off.

I bet you are going to have nightmares tonight :)
Ok, kid. Now go take your nappy poo before you get in trouble for using dad's computer.

You are not supposed to bring in other members' families in here.

Now, hurry to the IHOP before senior hour is over :)
I wasn't talking about cows. :)

You are projecting again. You are the biggest skank on this planet.
You're trolling again, fuck off.

I bet you are going to have nightmares tonight :)
Ok, kid. Now go take your nappy poo before you get in trouble for using dad's computer.

You are not supposed to bring in other members' families in here.

Now, hurry to the IHOP before senior hour is over :)
I wasn't talking about cows. :)

You are true descendant of donkeys :) I bet your ancestors are very proud of your "wit" :)

Vike, your relatives all look alike. :badgrin:

perfectly-juicy-hamburgers07.jpg

Since you're too ashamed to talk about your belief in cows, there's nothing left to do but laugh at you. Moooo.

:) FYI, my church has Mercy House designated to help people like yourself who deny their donkey heritage :)
You're just too funny and witty for me, Vike. Oh well, I guess I'll go have a hamburger. :badgrin:

Why don't you burn a couple of crosses while you're out...

Hey look, the idiot says something stupid. :p

Since you're too ashamed to talk about your belief in cows, there's nothing left to do but laugh at you. Moooo.

:) FYI, my church has Mercy House designated to help people like yourself who deny their donkey heritage :)
You're just too funny and witty for me, Vike. Oh well, I guess I'll go have a hamburger. :badgrin:

Hey Carla, I heard you had red rings all over your fat body where guys have touched you with 10 foot poles.

Hey Carla, I heard you had red rings all over your fat body where guys have touched you with 10 foot poles.

You are a vulgar piece of shit.

Hey, it's not my fault nobody wants to fuck her.

You sure are one donkey that strayed far from the herd.

It took you 8 days to think of a response to that? A little slow there, aren't you, cow boy?

It took you 8 days to think of a response to that? A little slow there, aren't you, cow boy?

That suggests that you have no life. You should consider getting a job or hobby.

That suggests that you have no life. You should consider getting a job or hobby.
Don't try to compete, you're too stupid.

Don't try to compete, you're too stupid.

Mentally ill people like yourself do not need competition; they need mental hospital. :)

Forum List

Back