Where will conservative white Christians come down on the battle between Trump and Pence

The request was emphatically not to “overturn any election.” It was supposed to deny the effort to “validate” an electoral theft.

It doesn’t matter that Trump lacked sufficient proof that the cheating has succeeded. His goal was to reject a theft. That said, Pence’s decision to say “no” to the request was itself proper BECAUSE Trump did lack sufficient evidence.

It was a case of ADVISE AND NO CONSENT!

Within the same Administration, to boot!!
Fortunately Pelosi made the 1/6 Committee totally partisan with NO rebuttals, so it would be a Fool's errand to take this any furthur!
Possibly, dangerous too!!!

It was a case of ADVISE AND NO CONSENT!

Within the same Administration, to boot!!
Fortunately Pelosi made the 1/6 Committee totally partisan with NO rebuttals, so it would be a Fool's errand to take this any furthur!
Possibly, dangerous too!!!
Only partisan hack simpletons take Pelosi or this committee seriously.

Snarky, smug insults like this is precisely the sort of thing that drove millions of hard working, blue-collar Americans to Trump in the first place.
leftists: all southerners are inbred hicks who love nascar and chewing tobacco and being fat and stupid

leftists: i just don't understand why more southerners don't support us

Who was Mike Pence before Trump plucked him from obscurity? A former congressman and former governor of Indiana, with a record of conservatism. Doesn't sound like someone that the Democrats would normally hold hearings just to fawn over.

He would have zero chance against Trump in a primary contest. As far as I know, he hasn't talked about running for president.
Right now, the left is licking the ass of anyone who doesn't like Trump.

I never voted for trump. Why do you lie? Oh, wait....you are a Republican cultist. Of course you lie.
You voted for Biden. His daughter said she took showers with him. Biden has a long and well-established history of touching children inappropriately.

You voted for him. You decided pedophilia wasn't a deal-breaker. You have no moral high ground.

Everyone's religion is their business but one can have observations. I see conservative Christians who start thinking God is telling them not to get vaccinated, not too wear masks, the election is rigged; they are listening to Trump over God.
From my definition of a Christian, Trump is one of the biggest sinners around.
Yeah, nobody cares what you think of theology.

Because Democrats never commit murder.
No one ever says Democrats are sinless. That's just a butthurt lie that fascists tell.

What we do say is that 90% of the bad stuff -- corruption, pedo, vote fraud, lying outright, support for terrorist violence, stuff like that -- 90% of that comes from the conservative side.

Needless to say, decent people will side with the party that only does 10% of the bad stuff.

Where to liberal, black, satan worshipping morons come down on the battle between Veggie Joe and Commiela Whoris in 2024?

Forum List

Back