Where will conservative white Christians come down on the battle between Trump and Pence

Everyone's religion is their business but one can have observations. I see conservative Christians who start thinking God is telling them not to get vaccinated, not too wear masks, the election is rigged; they are listening to Trump over God.
From my definition of a Christian, Trump is one of the biggest sinners around.
Nice to know that you think your delusions are actually connected to reality.

Many of Trump's trained monkey's are leaving the troop.
No matter how many times you say "Trump's trained monkeys", it will never sound clever or original after the first time you said it.

Not that it sounded clever or original the first time.

But, you know. Whatever gets you out of bed and into grandma's basement with a bag of Cheetos every day.

There is no battle. And while I still support Trump, I also support the Pence decision to deny any request to refuse to certify the election.

Go figure.

Trump accepted bad advice from Eastman.
My read is, our forefather's would not Constitutionally let one man, as in the VP, overturn an election, especially considering that they had just been under the yoke of King George III.

It's just not logical.

Where will conservative white Christians come down on the battle between Trump and Pence.
Trump can see that Pence is being painted as the hero in stopping Trump from stealing the election by many Republicans and Independents.
Trump came out with both barrels firing, against Pence, this weekend, at a Christian conference. The reaction was tepid at best.
Pence is a long time proven conservative white Christian.
Trump is Trump.

I don't see how this is a 'Christian' issue. It's a political issue.

Pence did not go along with Trump not because Hod told him not to do so or because God chooses sides in the Bible.

Jesus even said our worldly 'kingdom' is not HIS kingdom. He wasn't here to overthrow Rome, etc...

No matter how many times you say "Trump's trained monkeys", it will never sound clever or original after the first time you said it.

Not that it sounded clever or original the first time.

But, you know. Whatever gets you out of bed and into grandma's basement with a bag of Cheetos every day.
I just came up with the "Trained Monkeys" analogy, today. I think it is pretty good. I will be using it more. I feel I have been over using minion, lemming, cult member. They all apply but it is good to mix it up.

Said like one of Trump's, better, trained monkey's, to justify what ever the head monkey trainer Donald Trump says.
download.jpeg-2.jpg

'Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!!'

Wow, someone got triggered quickly...

That always cracks me up.

I just came up with the "Trained Monkeys" analogy, today. I think it is pretty good. I will be using it more. I feel I have been over using minion, lemming, cult member. They all apply but it is good to mix it up.
If it feels good to your two-dimensional mind, do it.

I don't see how this is a 'Christian' issue. It's a political issue.

Pence did not go along with Trump not because Hod told him not to do so or because God chooses sides in the Bible.

Jesus even said our worldly 'kingdom' is not HIS kingdom. He wasn't here to overthrow Rome, etc...
Conservative Christians like candidates with their values, as do most voting demographic. Donald Trump has pandered to conservative Christians but his values do not even come close. Trump has no values.
Trump is attacking Pence. Pence has not spoken to Trump in over a year. Pence has not been scared to criticize Trump. There is definitely a division. Could Trump's attacks on Pence, drive conservative Christians away from him. Not to the Democrats but Pence or someone else in the Republican party.
Look what Trump does to anyone that does not agree with him 100%. Pence is just one of many loyal Trump supporters who made one wrong move that resulted in them being skewered by Trump. When Trump goes after someone, he does not just want voice his displeasure, he wants to destroy them.
Like Putin and Kim Jong Un.

80 + % of GOP voters will RUN to polls to vote for Donaldus Magnus , up to 20% of Socially Liberal Never Trumpers & Never GOPer Turd Party types will vote for Pence in a GOP POTUS Primary as an operation Chaos move
Pence is a patz but at least not a seditious con ma n....
Too Late The Democommies beat us to that
The GOP has been in charge for 40 years. Just Obamacare

Trump accepted bad advice from Eastman.
My read is, our forefather's would not Constitutionally let one man, as in the VP, overturn an election, especially considering that they had just been under the yoke of King George III.

It's just not logical.
The request was emphatically not to “overturn any election.” It was supposed to deny the effort to “validate” an electoral theft.

It doesn’t matter that Trump lacked sufficient proof that the cheating has succeeded. His goal was to reject a theft. That said, Pence’s decision to say “no” to the request was itself proper BECAUSE Trump did lack sufficient evidence.

Conservative Christians like candidates with their values, as do most voting demographic. Donald Trump has pandered to conservative Christians but his values do not even come close. Trump has no values.
Trump is attacking Pence. Pence has not spoken to Trump in over a year. Pence has not been scared to criticize Trump. There is definitely a division. Could Trump's attacks on Pence, drive conservative Christians away from him. Not to the Democrats but Pence or someone else in the Republican party.
Look what Trump does to anyone that does not agree with him 100%. Pence is just one of many loyal Trump supporters who made one wrong move that resulted in them being skewered by Trump. When Trump goes after someone, he does not just want voice his displeasure, he wants to destroy them.
Like Putin and Kim Jong Un.

So Pence being a Christian - and for no other reason - is why you are crediting home for not going along with Trump.

In your alternate reality, do only CHRISTIANS have 'values'?

TRUMP has no values?

Should I remind you of all the Un-Constitutional, illegal, seditious, treasonous, immoral, unethical, and flat out disgusting things Hillary, Obama, Biden, Rice, Pelosi, Schumer, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Etc.... have done the last 6 years?

So Pence being a Christian - and for no other reason - is why you are crediting home for not going along with Trump.

In your alternate reality, do only CHRISTIANS have 'values'?

TRUMP has no values?

Should I remind you of all the Un-Constitutional, illegal, seditious, treasonous, immoral, unethical, and flat out disgusting things Hillary, Obama, Biden, Rice, Pelosi, Schumer, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Etc.... have done the last 6 years?
It is beyond me why anyone is feeding the mentally ill LibTard Mudd Parrot.

Forum List

Back