Where will conservative white Christians come down on the battle between Trump and Pence

Dave, what specific incident caused you to sacrifice your gonads and your soul on the altar of fascism?

Was it me? Did I humiliate you once too often? Did I do the unspeakable, and ask you to be moral? I mean, you weren't always a whiny fascist pussy. Something must have triggered you into that perverse transformation.

If it was me, I apologize. Will you cease being a fascist groomer douche now?

So Pence being a Christian - and for no other reason - is why you are crediting home for not going along with Trump.

In your alternate reality, do only CHRISTIANS have 'values'?

TRUMP has no values?

Should I remind you of all the Un-Constitutional, illegal, seditious, treasonous, immoral, unethical, and flat out disgusting things Hillary, Obama, Biden, Rice, Pelosi, Schumer, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Etc.... have done the last 6 years?
You do not have to be a Christian to have values.
There has never been a President that is as morally bankrupt as Donald Trump.

Dave, what specific incident caused you to sacrifice your gonads and your soul on the altar of fascism?

Was it me? Did I humiliate you once too often? Did I do the unspeakable, and ask you to be moral? I mean, you weren't always a whiny fascist pussy. Something must have triggered you into that perverse transformation.

More projection. Yawn. That's really all you've got, isn't it?

Obviously your handlers never read your posts. They'd stop the checks in a heartbeat if they saw what a shitty job you're doing.

1. We listen to Germany,

?

but sometimes Germany is wrong.

We often love it to be wrong and we often hate it to be right.

Buying so much gas from Putin was a mistake.

It was not. We are not making empty phrases. We like to live in peace with Russia so it made sense to construct a reciprocal economical dependence. The total irrationality of the Russian leadership to do what's the worst not only for the own country had not been forseeable.

Putin is a dictator.

The whole world is ruled from dictators in many families, communities, companies and countries. Before Putin attacked the Ukraine I personally saw in Valdimir Putin a relativelly reasonable man - and even a man who tries to be a Christian - and not an incalculable tyrant (as it is for example also the anti-Christian Donald Trump).

Germany relying so much on wind power was a mistake, wind is not reliable.

Nothing is "reliable" in this world. Wind power is a power which we use. When wind blows this power is available and we harvest it. The big "problem" is in general the storage of electrical power. Who harvests wood for example is able to use this stored form of solar energy for example for heating. We could ask in such a context for example: "How to make "wood" (or an equivalent harmless material) out of wind energy, solar energy or other forms of regenerative energies?".

America had been by the way discovered with the help of wind energy.

For Germany to shut down all of its nuclear powerplants is a mistake. Nuclear power is reliable and green.

It's "green" radioactive. In general is nuclear energy not a regenerative energy. And for sure are the German nuclear powerplants the most save nuclear powerplants on the planet - but nevertheless is nuclear energy dangerous. Specially also dangerous in times of terrorism and war. And the radioactive fall out is a problem for uncalculable decades of thousands of years.

2. I do not know what you are referring to when you say the US doesn't listen to Germany. Please give examples.

I nearly never have a longer conversation about whatever problem with people in the English speaking world which not ends to call me a Nazi for example.

3. You said Trump declared war on Germany, but that makes no sense to me.

He broke down all grown political relations between Germany and the USA so there existed in the end not any political communcation any longer. He made sanctions against Germany. His vassals - Cruze for example - had been indeed so absolutely totaly stupid to threaten the workers and leadership of a little German harbor with the total economical destruction - if they will continue to follow the German laws instead to follow the US-American "laws".

What did Trump do? He didn't invade Germany did he? If he did I completely missed that.

It's a shame how some people make an idiot out of themselve.

4. You believe that Russia will win in Ukraine.

No. I believe if they will win this war they will lose a lot.

That is a possibility. But Germany needs to keep giving Ukraine the weapons it promised, especially the artillery.

We should perhaps do something totally different like for example to leave the NATO and the EU and to attack Poland and the Ukraine. 5 minutes later you will see how the Polish, the Ukrainians and the Russians since ever had been the very best friends since god had created the world. Unfortunatelly we wopuld need need the Afghanian weapons to do so because we have only 9 operational helicopters.

5. The economic war between the US and China was lost when Wall Street moved 3,000,000 US factories to China. The US can't make anything anymore. China bought the politicians and Wall Street. Now they are buying up US farmland. Very soon the US will be a subsidiary of China, no need for a war, China will simply own the US.

Or with other words: Trumps is the idiot who made much more worse what idiots had done before him.

Last edited:
Oh, I get it. English is not your first language. Perhaps you should stay out of English language boards until you attain actual fluency in English.

Slowly I ask myselve whether English is a language at all. "Logos" seems not to be a strength of this conglomerate of Latin and Germanic expressions.

Projection, with a capital "P", which also stands for.............................................. well, I'd better not say it.

So you're _not_ going to stop being a butthurt fascist groomer? Even though I apologized?

Disappointing. There's nothing more I can do. You're just too set in your groomer ways.
And disingenuous with a heaping helping of smarmy to boot.

The tools of the inept.

We often love it to be wrong and we often hate it to be right.
It was not. We are not making empty phrases. We like to live in peace with Russia so it made sense to construct a reciprocal economical dependence. The total irrationality of the Russian leadership to do what's the worst not only for the own country had not been foreseeable.The whole world is ruled from dictators in many families, communities, companies and countries. Before Putin attacked the Ukraine I personally saw in Valdimir Putin a relatively reasonable man - and even a man who tries to be a Christian - and not an incalculable tyrant (as it is for example also the anti-Christian Donald Trump).

Nothing is "reliable" in this world. Wind power is a power which we use. When wind blows this power is available and we harvest it. The big "problem" is in general the storage of electrical power. Who harvests wood for example is able to use this stored form of solar energy for example for heating. We could ask in such a context for example: "How to make "wood" (or an equivalent harmless material) out of wind energy, solar energy or other forms of regenerative energies?". America had been by the way discovered with the help of wind energy. It's "green" radioactive. In general is nuclear energy not a regenerative energy. And for sure are the German nuclear powerplants the most safe nuclear powerplants on the planet - but nevertheless is nuclear energy dangerous. Specially also dangerous in times of terrorism and war. And the radioactive fall out is a problem for uncalculable decades of thousands of years. I nearly never have a longer conversation about whatever problem with people in the English speaking world which not ends to call me a Nazi for example.

He broke down all grown political relations between Germany and the USA so there existed in the end not any political communication any longer. He made sanctions against Germany. His vassals - Cruz for example - had been indeed so absolutely totally stupid to threaten the workers and leadership of a little German harbor with the total economical destruction - if they will continue to follow the German laws instead to follow the US-American "laws". It's a shame how some people make an idiot out of themselves.

No. I believe if they will win this war they will lose a lot.

We should perhaps do something totally different like for example to leave the NATO and the EU and to attack Poland and the Ukraine. 5 minutes later you will see how the Polish, the Ukrainians and the Russians since ever had been the very best friends since god had created the world. Unfortunately we would need need the Afghan weapons to do so because we have only 9 operational helicopters.

Or with other words: Trumps is the idiot who made much more worse what idiots had done before him.
1. You say buying gas from Putin was NOT a mistake, and then later you say you were fooled by Putin's apparent Christianity. I find it disgusting when I see him making the "sign of the Cross". Then you say Trump is "anti-Christian" with no proof. You were wrong about Putin, and you are wrong about Trump.

2. Very smart people are working on storing electrical energy. But even then, Germany may need to bring back Nuclear power to keep the lights on and homes heated in the winter. Nuclear power can be made safe from terrorism. Nuclear would be the lowest cost electrical energy. How much are you willing to pay for power?
1655722251725.png

3. The only "sanctions" Trump put on "Germany" was stopping the Nord Stream 2 pipeline. I'm not sure how that affected a "little German harbor" with economic destruction??? That's all I can find on google.

4. Your comment about Germany only having 9 functioning helicopters is apparently wrong.

5. Trump stopped China's unfair trade practices. China bought the Biden's with $1,500,000,000

1. You say buying gas from Putin was NOT a mistake,

Exactly. The Russians always had been reliable partner.

and then later you say you were fooled by Putin's apparent Christianity.

No no. I said I had this opinion. I said nothing about to be fooled. I had this impression - now I have this impression not any longer. That's all. What I said explained only why I was surprised.

I find it disgusting when I see him making the "sign of the Cross".

And what did you feel when the blasphemer Trump misused the bible as a weapon?

Then you say Trump is "anti-Christian" with no proof.

He is. He never in his life had anything to do with any Christian church.

You were wrong about Putin, and you are wrong about Trump.

What's without any logic.

2. Very smart people are working on storing electrical energy.

This smart people - if they exist at all - seem to be very stupid.

But even then, Germany may need to bring back Nuclear power to keep the lights on and homes heated in the winter.

In Germany nearly never anyone heated with electric power. That's extremely expensive.

Nuclear power can be made safe from terrorism.

Joker.

Nuclear would be the lowest cost electrical energy. How much are you willing to pay for power?

Willing? ... Hmmm ... ... ...

3. The only "sanctions" Trump put on "Germany" was stopping the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.

What had been a clear attack against the sovereinity of Germany = a declaration of war of the USA against Germany. He was by the way not successful. Nord Stream 2 is ready to be used. And I hope by the way it exists a German warrant of arrest against Donald Trump because of high treason. Has a former president of the USA diplomatic immunity?

I'm not sure how that affected a "little German harbor" with economic destruction??? That's all I can find on google.

Source: US-Senatoren drohen Hafen Sassnitz mit "vernichtenden Sanktionen" | DW | 06.08.2020

4. Your comment about Germany only having 9 functioning helicopters is apparently wrong.

That's what I know.

We have modern equipment in our army? Since when? And do we have an army at all? And what knows Wikipedia about? How?

5. Trump stopped China's unfair trade practices.

Trump caused chaos.

China bought the Biden's with $1,500,000,000

Only 1500 million American Taler?

The song is not bad - but they have to work a lot on their poetic sensations. Very flat in the view of the 30 years war. Wallenstein had been by the way anything else than a black blind slaughterer with an heart of stone. This prejudice fits much better to the Swedish army of this time.

Last edited:
Exactly. The Russians always had been reliable partner. No no. I said I had this opinion. I said nothing about to be fooled. I had this impression - now I have this impression not any longer. That's all. What I said explained only why I was surprised.

And what did you feel when the blasphemer Trump misused the bible as a weapon? He is. He never in his life had anything to do with any Christian church.

What's without any logic.

This smart people - if they exist at all - seem to be very stupid.

In Germany nearly never anyone heated with electric power. That's extremely expensive. Joker. Willing? ... Hmmm ... ... ...
What had been a clear attack against the sovereignty of Germany = a declaration of war of the USA against Germany. He was by the way not successful. Nord Stream 2 is ready to be used. And I hope by the way it exists a German warrant of arrest against Donald Trump because of high treason. Has a former president of the USA diplomatic immunity?
Source: US-Senatoren drohen Hafen Sassnitz mit "vernichtenden Sanktionen" | DW | 06.08.2020

That's what I know. We have modern equipment in our army? Since when? And do we have an army at all? And what knows Wikipedia about? How?

Trump caused chaos. Only 1500 million American Taler?

The song is not bad - but they have to work a lot on their poetic sensations. Very flat in the view of the 30 years war. Wallenstein had been by the way anything else than a black blind slaughterer with an heart of stone. This prejudice fits much better to the Swedish army of this time.
1. Putin may have been a reliable partner in the past, but when he shows he is a villain, believe him.
2. Trump never used a bible as a weapon. He is a Presbyterian.
3. You said Putin was a good guy, and he is a very bad guy. You said Trump was a bad guy, and he is only a little bad.
4. Winter heating will get even more expensive this winter. Choose your power generation type carefully.
5. Nuclear power can be made safe from terrorism, no joke. The walls are very think concrete.
6. You can't arrest Trump for Treason. He's not German. Trump was smart enough to see that Putin was evil and the less money he has the better.
7. Trump did not cause chaos, he restored order, when he insisted on fair trade deals.
8. Germany's military strength isn't a secret
9. Wallenstein was a military genius. So much so that Ferdinand had him assassinated.
He was just too dangerous to live.

1. Putin may have been a reliable partner in the past,

Russia always had been a reliable partner - even in times of the cold war.

but when he shows he is a villain, believe him.

I don't know what you like to say with the word "villain". He's a criminal - but I on my own make also a big difference between criminals and criminals. Putin is for sure not comparable with Stalin and/or Hitler. I hope their ways will not be his way.

2. Trump never used a bible as a weapon.

-----
[Bishop] Budde tweeted that Trump "just used a Bible and a church of my diocese as a backdrop for a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and everything that our church stands for."

"The President did not come to pray; he did not lament the death of George Floyd or acknowledge the collective agony of people of color in our nation," she wrote. "He did not attempt to heal or bring calm to our troubled land."

She was even more blunt in an appearance on CNN: "He sanctioned the use of tear gas by police officers in riot gear to clear the church yard. I am outraged."
-----

Source: Bishop Denounces President Trump's 'Incendiary' Photo-Op at St. John's Church amid Protests

He is a Presbyterian.

The old Swede Trump is what? Since when? And know the Presbyterians anything about?

3. You said Putin was a good guy,

I never said he was a good guy. I said what I thought about him and that he had partitially my sympathies.

and he is a very bad guy.

This I also did not say. The extreme US-American way to see the world is not my way to see the world.

You said Trump was a bad guy, and he is only a little bad.

This you understand nearly the right way. Donald Trump in in my view to the world the worst what had happened to the USA and the western world since a long time. Looks like Donald Trump makes no mistakes - looks like he is in total a mistake on his own.

4. Winter heating will get even more expensive this winter. Choose your power generation type carefully.

Eh? ... You have not any big idea about Germany , isn't it?

5. Nuclear power can be made safe from terrorism, no joke.

Joker.

The walls are very think concrete.

?

6. You can't arrest Trump for Treason. He's not German.

That's true. And what about our agent 007½? Could he/she/it/they perhaps solve the problem Donald Trmp by convincing a killer bee to eliminate him?

Trump was smart enough to see that Putin was evil and the less money he has the better.

Trump admired Putin - and perhaps Putin made Donald Trump to the president of the USA.

7. Trump did not cause chaos, he restored order, when he insisted on fair trade deals.

Eridani IV ... there you live ... this explains that you never read Terranian news.

8. Germany's military strength isn't a secret

Military strength? Germany? Exists another Germany on this planet? Okay - we have a tank called "Panther" which is perhaps not only a toy. But no one knows anything about except that not any Russian tank has a chance against it. But as far as I know the Russians are so stupod to come with a coplete army to visit us and to take a look what is a German panther - while we will attack Moscow with yellow submarines and rainbow canons.

9. Wallenstein was a military genius.

Whats nearly unimportant. Much more important had been that he was an agricultural genius and a logistic genius. And he was also very interested in arts and science.

So much so that Ferdinand had him assassinated.
He was just too dangerous to live.

This time of history was so totally confused and confusing that even the emperor of the Holy Empire became a criminal enemy of the Holy Empire.

Last edited:

Where will conservative white Christians come down on the battle between Trump and Pence​

ElmoDud is scraping the bottom of a moldy barrel.

What a mindless, jerkoff thread. A real Dud.

Elmo should be asking where will Asian lesbian little people come down on this “battle?”

"ElmoDud is scraping the bottom of a moldy barrel.. What a mindless, jerkoff thread. A real Dud. Elmo should be asking where will Asian lesbian little people come down on this “battle?”

This may just be me, and, I do not wish for this to sound pejorative, but.......but after reading several dozen contributions by the post 'BackAgain'.......I am struck by the weak or absent content.

Meaning rarely, if ever, has the poster offered the forum a perceptive thoughtful analysis of the actual issues. Rather, nearly every post...perhaps all (?)......are mere ad hominem attacks on one poster or another.

And that's sad. For several reasons. One, it distracts the discussion from the actual topic and reduces it's potential to be informative. It also is probably sad because the poster, Back Again, may probably be older than his reliance on juvenile insults indicates.

So there's a loss there, I suppose. In my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Russia always had been a reliable partner - even in times of the cold war. I don't know what you like to say with the word "villain". He's a criminal - but I on my own make also a big difference between criminals and criminals. Putin is for sure not comparable with Stalin and/or Hitler. I hope their ways will not be his way.

-----
[Bishop] Budde tweeted that Trump "just used a Bible and a church of my diocese as a backdrop for a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and everything that our church stands for."
"The President did not come to pray; he did not lament the death of George Floyd or acknowledge the collective agony of people of color in our nation," she wrote. "He did not attempt to heal or bring calm to our troubled land."
She was even more blunt in an appearance on CNN: "He sanctioned the use of tear gas by police officers in riot gear to clear the church yard. I am outraged."
-----

Source: Bishop Denounces President Trump's 'Incendiary' Photo-Op at St. John's Church amid Protests
The old Swede Trump is what? Since when? And know the Presbyterians anything about?

I never said he was a good guy. I said what I thought about him and that he had partially my sympathies.

This I also did not say. The extreme US-American way to see the world is not my way to see the world.

This you understand nearly the right way. Donald Trump in in my view to the world the worst what had happened to the USA and the western world since a long time. Looks like Donald Trump makes no mistakes - looks like he is in total a mistake on his own.

Eh? ... You have not any big idea about Germany , isn't it?

That's true. And what about our agent 007½? Could he/she/it/they perhaps solve the problem Donald Trump by convincing a killer bee to eliminate him? Trump admired Putin - and perhaps Putin made Donald Trump to the president of the USA.

Eridani IV ... there you live ... this explains that you never read Terranian news.

Military strength? Germany? Exists another Germany on this planet? Okay - we have a tank called "Panther" which is perhaps not only a toy. But no one knows anything about except that not any Russian tank has a chance against it. But as far as I know the Russians are so stupid to come with a complete army to visit us and to take a look what is a German panther - while we will attack Moscow with yellow submarines and rainbow canons.

Whats nearly unimportant. Much more important had been that he was an agricultural genius and a logistic genius. And he was also very interested in arts and science. This time of history was so totally confused and confusing that even the emperor of the Holy Empire became a criminal enemy of the Holy Empire.
1. Russia had been a reliable partner, and was integrating with the civilized world, until Putin chose to invade Ukraine and become a vicious dictator very much like Stalin. Now all Russia has is China, 不好

2. Trump does not accept riots, especially when they burn down churches. Peaceful protests are fine, but not riots. That preacher can have her opinion, but Trump was doing his job the way we all wanted him to do it. Keep the peace and maintain law and order. Trump protected churches from rioters and his photo holding a bible emphasized it. Only the Leftist/Socialist press called it "incendiary" because of their hate for Trump.

3. Putin is a bad guy. Trump was a very good president, but as my wife said "Trump is a bully". He is a very rich man used to bullying people to get his way. He should have been more "presidential". That is a personality flaw, not a major failing like Putin or Biden have. Putin is evil, and Biden is a senile moron who is always wrong. Both are bad leaders but in different ways. Trump was a very competent leader, but with an abrasive personality.

4. My power recommendation for Germany is to keep their nuclear powerplants, and increase their security even if they even need to use the military.

5. Trump is a very popular presidential candidate for about half the people in the USA. The other half hate him with a passion. The half that hate him run the TV stations, except Fox News. You have no reason to hate Trump so much, at least until he puts tariffs on imported cars...and makes fair trade deals.

This may just be me, and, I do not wish for this to sound pejorative, but.......but after reading several dozen contributions by the post 'BackAgain'.......I am struck by the weak or absent content.

Meaning rarely, if ever, has the poster offered the forum a perceptive thoughtful analysis of the actual issues. Rather, nearly every post...perhaps all (?)......are mere ad hominem attacks on one poster or another.

And that's sad. For several reasons. One, it distracts the discussion from the actual topic and reduces it's potential to be informative. It also is probably sad because the poster, Back Again, may probably be older than his reliance on juvenile insults indicates.

So there's a loss there, I suppose. In my humble opinion.
Chilliconfuzed is now confused about his own lack of content. Smarmy, smirky, prissy and pretentious; yeah, those attributes he has in abundance. But actually discussing the issues substantively and on the level? 🤣😂

The poor befuddled twit doesn’t even grasp that his post is a clear example of how and what he usually posts. One of the bigger mysteries in life for Chilliconfuzed is the question, “what’s a topic?”

Although, in fairness this thread’s topic is devoid of significance.

“Where will conservative white Christians come down on the battle between Trump and Pence”​

Maybe Chilliconfuzed thinks he has said something important about that inane topic by bleating his nonsense about me? :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back