Where was the "incitement of insurrection" Threat in Trump's 1/6/21 speech?

1610584237871.png

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
The actual last 10 minutes. WHERE is the INCITEMENT of INSURRECTION?
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!
PLEASE read the whole speech and tell me what was "INCITING"???

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue,
I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
The Democrats are hopeless.
They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote.
But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones,
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.
Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all.
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.
Thank you very much. Thank you.
Denial and gas lighting...two more pillars of the trump cult.

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!

I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.

Is this a satire thread - or are you really serious?
So you have nothing.

Run along, Troll.
Impeached a historically 2nd time, hun.

So you have nothing.

Run along, Troll.
Impeached a historically 2nd time, hun.
So?

Both were Banana Republic farces.

How else were they supposed to fight to salvage Trump's shot at a second term? Congress was about to certify Biden as the next president.

Simple. Peaceful (but perhaps loud) demonstrations outside the Capitol. This is the essence of democracy.
Nope, that would have done nothing to change the course which ultimately took place. Storming the Capitol was their only chance.
by storming the Capitol, they made themselves enemies of the people, not just of the state.
Yes, that is how it turned out. But I doubt they expected to fail.

If there was any "insurrection " is was the BLM terrorists and ANTIFA did their burning, looting, attacking police and troops destroying and murdering that we saw for several months.

lf there was any "inciting" it was the Democrat filth riling up the Darkies to do the destruction.

Just like when that traitours asshole Obama told the Darkies that the police were racist and then they went out and burned down several city neighborhoods.
I'd call you stupid, but you don't understand that word either.

Surely Kamala will also be impeached for her role in insisting BLM violence right?

“They’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop,” she told him. “This is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And everyone should take note of that. They’re not gonna let up and they should not.”

What role was that?

Your little problem with butthurt needs ointment

But for you, the force of the law is coming for your insurrection, deal with it.

Tell us the exact words. Biden and Harris have actually incited violence. So shut up till you can give me exact Trump words incited violence.

This is despicable what is going on in DC with the armed camp..

An inauguration should be a celebration but due to China Joe stealing the election it is a force of the military.

Bad days ahead for our country. All due to the dishonesty of the Democrats.

Tell us the exact words. Biden and Harris have actually incited violence. So shut up till you can give me exact Trump words incited violence.

Forum List

Back