DeSantis for the win!!!!!

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
We have the best Governor in the US and that is saying a lot when the runner up is Kristi Nolen.

DeSantis/Nolen 2024.

Hopefully other states will follow suit.

Ron DeSantis for the win! — Florida to divest all state funds from Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google…

Last edited:
We have the best Governor in the US and that is saying a lot when the runner up is Kristi Nolen.

DeSantis/Nolen 2024.

Ron DeSantis for the win! — Florida to divest all state funds from Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google…

Lol you always pick the worst repubtards to be the “best”.

DeSantis/Nolen 2024.

LOLOL Cuomo did what he does. God he killed 40,000 people in nursing homes sir doosh a lot

Dude, deSantis didn't say anything about that in his press conference. It was 17 minutes of COVID vaccines and 3 minutes on why the rioters in DC need to be prosecuted and go to jail. All that happened was a state legislator wrote a letter to the governor and said he'd introduce legislation, which I can assure you, will have zero chance of passing.

FFS how gullible can you be? No wonder you guys believe the election is stolen. You have zero idea what's going on. You'd believe the world was flat and the moon was made of green cheese if you wrapped the flag in it and said they were the enemies of liberals.

DeSantis/Nolen 2024.

He is one of a few strong front runners for GOP 2024, if he so chooses. In my humble, Canuck opinion.

Beautiful move!! I hope the other states and their pension funds follow FL's lead.

He didn't say any such thing, and it's not going to happen.

This is why people call Trump supporters cultists. They don't think for themselves. They look at a headline and believe whatever they are told without taking even a few minutes to see if it's true. All they care about is if they're "owning the libs" even if "owning the libs" is a complete fabrication.

Beautiful move!! I hope the other states and their pension funds follow FL's lead.

This is why people call Trump supporters cultists. They don't think for themselves. They look at a headline and believe whatever they are told without taking even a few minutes to see if it's true. All they care about is if they're "owning the libs" even if "owning the libs" is a complete fabrication.

Hah, it's impossiblt to know which is why I didn't even respond to the posting, I did share my opinion of DeSantis before as I did now.

He is a front runner in 2024 if he chooses and I'm sure Establishment types are getting dirt on him or trying to gain some influence.

This is what I'm talkin bout...lol

sell the stocks.........HAHAHA!!!!!
Boy these liberals aren't going to even know what happens when half the country stops buying Heinz Ketchup.

I don't know if it will make that much of a difference. I remember a time not long ago when some states were disinvesting from fossil fuel companies out of protest. I don't think it hit their bottom line.

DeSantis/Nolen 2024.

DeSantis isn't doing what the thread author says he will do.
You got some legislatures who want to do it. But this is usmb where bullshits reigns supreme.

90% of the threads posted here are conservatives making things up because they're mad at somebody. In this case social media companies.

DeSantis/Nolen 2024.

You always pick the worst scumbags to be martyrs.

Forum List

Back