Where was the "incitement of insurrection" Threat in Trump's 1/6/21 speech?

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
The actual last 10 minutes. WHERE is the INCITEMENT of INSURRECTION?
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!
PLEASE read the whole speech and tell me what was "INCITING"???

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue,
I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
The Democrats are hopeless.
They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote.
But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones,
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.
Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all.
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.
Thank you very much. Thank you.

Is this a satire thread - or are you really serious?
Tell us the exact words. Biden and Harris have actually incited violence. So shut up till you can give me exact Trump words incited violence.

Lol, no incite, but when Obama said they bring a knife we bring a gun. What was that? You loons are the violent.

When did a Democrat President incite insurrection and mob terrorists to violently attack the U.S. Capitol to overthrow a legally certified election?

Georgia Prosecutor Appointed By Trump Dismisses Election Fraud Claims

I guess Obama, this was during Trumps inauguration.
138616865_3602419319806480_1824645940838224788_n.jpg

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!

I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.

Tell us the exact words. Biden and Harris have actually incited violence. So shut up till you can give me exact Trump words incited violence.

Lol, no incite, but when Obama said they bring a knife we bring a gun. What was that? You loons are the violent.

Sounds like a metaphor. What riot occurred from that?

If trump said it, you would crap yourself.

View attachment 442526

But, but, but, give me the exact quote that started the riot. Or just shut up and fix me a sandwich. Bitch!

When did a Democrat President incite insurrection and mob terrorists to violently attack the U.S. Capitol to overthrow a legally certified election?

When did Trump? Quote him. What did he say specifically that told people to storm the House or beat up cops? If you cant answer that simple question, then you know as well as the rest of us that this impeachment is a sham. You guys are doing severe damage to our nation. You think its funny, but its terrible and dangerous.

Why do you people defend and support him? He doesn't care about you! He thinks you're all "low class". I won't disagree with him...about that...

View attachment 442544

CNN reported that he was so excited by the action, it “freaked out” some staffers around him. The adviser told me that Trump expressed disgust on aesthetic grounds over how “low class” his supporters looked.

Senior Trump Official: We Were Wrong, He’s a ‘Fascist’

Lol, China News network?

When did Trump? Quote him. What did he say specifically that told people to storm the House or beat up cops? If you cant answer that simple question, then you know as well as the rest of us that this impeachment is a sham. You guys are doing severe damage to our nation. You think its funny, but its terrible and dangerous.

Why do you people defend and support him? He doesn't care about you! He thinks you're all "low class". I won't disagree with him...about that...

View attachment 442544

CNN reported that he was so excited by the action, it “freaked out” some staffers around him. The adviser told me that Trump expressed disgust on aesthetic grounds over how “low class” his supporters looked.

Still waiting on that quote. I mean if you think impeaching him is the right thing to do, surely you can tell me what he said specifically to deserve impeachment.

Hey, sparky, it's all clearly documented. You just have to be smart enough to understand it. All the videos are out there...

You want to see video of your leaders inciting violence all summer, or maybe ill show you how tolerant you guys were on Trump's inauguration?
138616865_3602419319806480_1824645940838224788_n.jpg

View attachment 442544

Still waiting on that quote. I mean if you think impeaching him is the right thing to do, surely you can tell me what he said specifically to deserve impeachment.

Hey, sparky, it's all clearly documented. You just have to be smart enough to understand it. All the videos are out there...

I listened to it. He didnt tell anyone to go attack people or break into the House. He literally told them to "peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard". You cant impeach the president based on that. You cant even do it if he had made an ambiguous statement. If a statement is even up for debate, it doesnt meet the qualification for impeachment. He either outright said something, or he didnt.

Impeachment isnt supposed to be used just because you dont like the president. What democrats did is fucked up. Thats the kind of shit that turns a nation against each other for real.

As usual they are full of shit. Trump told them to go to the Capital buildings peacefully and voice their concerns. He never told them to storm the capital buildings. They made the choice to do that. Oh and lets not forget the busload of BLM who barged on in. The whole thing was a set up.

One good thing. Loads of laptops got stolen. Now who do you thing stole those?? Pelousy's got stolen and she hasn't appeared at the House in three days.

Trump isn't done yet folks. Stay tuned.

Like I said, and have said before, things democrats do often turn around and bite them. If they successfully pull off this hate and punish TRUMP! over political differences, the same thing will happen to future democrat presidents, and there are a lot of politicians that have spewed a lot of hateful rhetoric that are going to have to watch over their shoulders. Biden especially has to be careful about going after TRUMP! after he leaves office, or he might face the same thing after he leaves.
This isn't over political differences. It has gone well beyond that now.
It's been about political differences for years. Pelosi and crew have acted like children when it comes to TRUMP!, so when they hype up yet another issue, even when there might be something there, it is very difficult to take them seriously. And, like I said, if they succeed in this, it will only come back to bite them when a democrat president faces a hostile Congress.
And I could argue the Republicans have been at it and acting like children since Clinton.

But nothing compares with what happened last week. It went far far beyond political differences.
Yes, the cycle of violence took another step forward last week. I've been saying for quite a while now that it's only going to get worse because the right wing has finally reached it's breaking point and is going to start pushing back. But, as I've also said, democrats now leaping and gibbering around the campfire gleefully congratulating each other that this time they finally got him have to be careful because they have opened the door to Quid Pro getting the same thing done to him should they, as I predict, lose big in the mid-terms. And naturally, the left wing tendency to riot and cause damage when they lose will only be stronger.

View attachment 442544

I thought TRUMP! supporters were stupid. Now they're smart and can read the code between the lines?

Where is your information regarding Trump "inciting insurrection"?
Now here are the facts:

Where is "inciting insurrection" EQUAL to this?
watersPelosiinciting.png

Your side cheated, thats why Harris will be an illegitimate president.

If that were true, cultist, you'd have been able to prove it.

Where is your information regarding Trump "inciting insurrection"?
Now here are the facts:

Where is "inciting insurrection" EQUAL to this?
View attachment 442721

Imbecile, how was walking going to get them their country back?

View attachment 442526

But, but, but, give me the exact quote that started the riot. Or just shut up and fix me a sandwich. Bitch!

I already ate your lunch. You've been told it wasn't a quote, it was months of indoctrination about how the left stole the election and the country from you rubes. Then on the 6th, encouraged them to go to the Capitol to fight like he'll to get their country back.

Want proof? Even you think we stole the election from you. Yes, you're that brainwashed.

View attachment 442544

I listened to it. He didnt tell anyone to go attack people or break into the House. He literally told them to "peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard". You cant impeach the president based on that. You cant even do it if he had made an ambiguous statement. If a statement is even up for debate, it doesnt meet the qualification for impeachment. He either outright said something, or he didnt.

Impeachment isnt supposed to be used just because you dont like the president. What democrats did is fucked up. Thats the kind of shit that turns a nation against each other for real.

"You cant impeach the president based on that."

Guess what? We did. Even better, it was the most bipartisan impeachment in history thanks to 10 woke Republicans.

As usual they are full of shit. Trump told them to go to the Capital buildings peacefully and voice their concerns. He never told them to storm the capital buildings. They made the choice to do that. Oh and lets not forget the busload of BLM who barged on in. The whole thing was a set up.

One good thing. Loads of laptops got stolen. Now who do you thing stole those?? Pelousy's got stolen and she hasn't appeared at the House in three days.

Trump isn't done yet folks. Stay tuned.
Why did those traitors storm the Capitol?

In Georgia a federal judge has refused to stop the Dominion voting machines from being wiped clean and reset—Judge Blocks, Unblocks, Then Blocks Georgia From Wiping or Resetting Election Machines UPDATE: Judge overturns his previous order and reinstates ban on wiping and reseting Dominion machines used in Atlanta.
Explain how a Georgia's rejected ballots dropped from 6.42% in 2016 to 0.60% in 2020?
rejectballot.png

rejectballot.png

Like I said, and have said before, things democrats do often turn around and bite them. If they successfully pull off this hate and punish TRUMP! over political differences, the same thing will happen to future democrat presidents, and there are a lot of politicians that have spewed a lot of hateful rhetoric that are going to have to watch over their shoulders. Biden especially has to be careful about going after TRUMP! after he leaves office, or he might face the same thing after he leaves.
It's been about political differences for years. Pelosi and crew have acted like children when it comes to TRUMP!, so when they hype up yet another issue, even when there might be something there, it is very difficult to take them seriously. And, like I said, if they succeed in this, it will only come back to bite them when a democrat president faces a hostile Congress.
And I could argue the Republicans have been at it and acting like children since Clinton.

But nothing compares with what happened last week. It went far far beyond political differences.
Yes, the cycle of violence took another step forward last week. I've been saying for quite a while now that it's only going to get worse because the right wing has finally reached it's breaking point and is going to start pushing back. But, as I've also said, democrats now leaping and gibbering around the campfire gleefully congratulating each other that this time they finally got him have to be careful because they have opened the door to Quid Pro getting the same thing done to him should they, as I predict, lose big in the mid-terms. And naturally, the left wing tendency to riot and cause damage when they lose will only be stronger.
Doubtful Republicans will take control of anything in the midterms. Twice Impeached Trump has utterly fractured the party. Now there are Republicans and Trumplicans. A divided party won't win shit.

Doubtful Republicans will take control of anything in the midterms. Twice Impeached Trump has utterly fractured the party. Now there are Republicans and Trumplicans. A divided party won't win shit.
That depends on how they handle things.

In Georgia a federal judge has refused to stop the Dominion voting machines from being wiped clean and reset—Judge Blocks, Unblocks, Then Blocks Georgia From Wiping or Resetting Election Machines UPDATE: Judge overturns his previous order and reinstates ban on wiping and reseting Dominion machines used in Atlanta.
Explain how a Georgia's rejected ballots dropped from 6.42% in 2016 to 0.60% in 2020?View attachment 442724
View attachment 442724

LOLOL

I can't believe you're dumb enough to take Sydney Powell's word on anything after she utterly humiliated herself to the point she's getting sued for $1.3 billion for conflating Dominion with Smartmatic. Actually, yes, I can believe it. As far as lower rejection rates, all states were lower, blue and red. For one, states were more lax with their signature checks because they've disenfranchised so many voters in the past over that. For another, many states implemented curing to fix questionable ballots. Like in Florida, where voters could include contact information.

Consider your post #14,397 on the dump heap of failed proof of election fraud.

That depends on how they handle things.
It already cost them 2 Senate seats in Georgia.

Forum List

Back