Where was the "incitement of insurrection" Threat in Trump's 1/6/21 speech?

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
The actual last 10 minutes. WHERE is the INCITEMENT of INSURRECTION?
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!
PLEASE read the whole speech and tell me what was "INCITING"???

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue,
I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
The Democrats are hopeless.
They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote.
But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones,
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.
Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all.
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.
Thank you very much. Thank you.

As usual they are full of shit. Trump told them to go to the Capital buildings peacefully and voice their concerns. He never told them to storm the capital buildings. They made the choice to do that. Oh and lets not forget the busload of BLM who barged on in. The whole thing was a set up.

One good thing. Loads of laptops got stolen. Now who do you thing stole those?? Pelousy's got stolen and she hasn't appeared at the House in three days.

Trump isn't done yet folks. Stay tuned.
Why did those traitors storm the Capitol?

Storming the capital was their choice. They wanted their voices heard about the biggest fraudulent election in this country's history.

They decided to flood into the buildings. Trump told them to go, be peaceful and let their thoughts be heard. They made the choice to storm the buildings and don't forget BLM showed up. That was staged big time. Hell the DC police let them into the buildings. They were taking pictures. Some coup.

Like I said, and have said before, things democrats do often turn around and bite them. If they successfully pull off this hate and punish TRUMP! over political differences, the same thing will happen to future democrat presidents, and there are a lot of politicians that have spewed a lot of hateful rhetoric that are going to have to watch over their shoulders. Biden especially has to be careful about going after TRUMP! after he leaves office, or he might face the same thing after he leaves.
This isn't over political differences. It has gone well beyond that now.
It's been about political differences for years. Pelosi and crew have acted like children when it comes to TRUMP!, so when they hype up yet another issue, even when there might be something there, it is very difficult to take them seriously. And, like I said, if they succeed in this, it will only come back to bite them when a democrat president faces a hostile Congress.
And I could argue the Republicans have been at it and acting like children since Clinton.

But nothing compares with what happened last week. It went far far beyond political differences.
Yes, the cycle of violence took another step forward last week. I've been saying for quite a while now that it's only going to get worse because the right wing has finally reached it's breaking point and is going to start pushing back. But, as I've also said, democrats now leaping and gibbering around the campfire gleefully congratulating each other that this time they finally got him have to be careful because they have opened the door to Quid Pro getting the same thing done to him should they, as I predict, lose big in the mid-terms. And naturally, the left wing tendency to riot and cause damage when they lose will only be stronger.
Doubtful Republicans will take control of anything in the midterms. Twice Impeached Trump has utterly fractured the party. Now there are Republicans and Trumplicans. A divided party won't win shit.
That depends on how they handle things.
It already cost them 2 Senate seats in Georgia.
They have an opportunity to render Quid Pro completely ineffective and hound him out of office. It remains to be seen if they will do so or if they will return to the Republican party of old that tried to be such statesmen that they allowed themselves to be rolled over time and again. Maybe they've learned they're in a war and need to actually fight instead of always giving up.

The FBI knew days in advance of plot to storm the Capital, so how did Trump‘s speech that day cause something that was planned well in advance?

:oops8:

The FBI knew days in advance of plot to storm the Capital, so how did Trump‘s speech that day cause something that was planned well in advance?

Here is substance to your statement......
A senior intelligence official told Just the News he has found no evidence that the president, the White House or the National Security Council was alerted in formal intelligence briefings to the pre-warnings or suspicions of violence the FBI and NYPD have admitted they had.

"By all accounts, the FBI, NYPD and other authorities did exactly what they should have done by conducting interviews and making notifications to the Washington D.C. authorities," Kerik said. "If these reports are true, you cannot incite a group that already pre-planned acts of violence by days or weeks, and it raises serious questions as to what security precautions were taken at the Capitol as a result."

The second major question that remains unanswered is: What did House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the other leaders in Congress know — and when did they know it — about the possibility for violence and the Pentagon's pre-attack offer to send National Guardsmen to reinforce the Capitol Police?

Did Pelosi KNOW about this before the President

Here is substance to your statement......
A senior intelligence official told Just the News he has found no evidence that the president, the White House or the National Security Council was alerted in formal intelligence briefings to the pre-warnings or suspicions of violence the FBI and NYPD have admitted they had.

"By all accounts, the FBI, NYPD and other authorities did exactly what they should have done by conducting interviews and making notifications to the Washington D.C. authorities," Kerik said. "If these reports are true, you cannot incite a group that already pre-planned acts of violence by days or weeks, and it raises serious questions as to what security precautions were taken at the Capitol as a result."

The second major question that remains unanswered is: What did House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the other leaders in Congress know — and when did they know it — about the possibility for violence and the Pentagon's pre-attack offer to send National Guardsmen to reinforce the Capitol Police?

Did Pelosi KNOW about this before the President
Here's the problem. A full investigation would ask those questions and demand answers. We won't get a full investigation because it's all about FEELZ. What will happen is Nancy will have her tantrum and the next administration will do...nothing.

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!

I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.

As usual they are full of shit. Trump told them to go to the Capital buildings peacefully and voice their concerns. He never told them to storm the capital buildings. They made the choice to do that. Oh and lets not forget the busload of BLM who barged on in. The whole thing was a set up.

One good thing. Loads of laptops got stolen. Now who do you thing stole those?? Pelousy's got stolen and she hasn't appeared at the House in three days.

Storming the capital was their choice. They wanted their voices heard about the biggest fraudulent election in this country's history.

They decided to flood into the buildings. Trump told them to go, be peaceful and let their thoughts be heard. They made the choice to storm the buildings and don't forget BLM showed up. That was staged big time. Hell the DC police let them into the buildings. They were taking pictures. Some coup.
"They wanted their voices heard about the biggest fraudulent election in this country's history."

And who told them the election was stolen from him?

Twice Impeached Trump.

Like I said, and have said before, things democrats do often turn around and bite them. If they successfully pull off this hate and punish TRUMP! over political differences, the same thing will happen to future democrat presidents, and there are a lot of politicians that have spewed a lot of hateful rhetoric that are going to have to watch over their shoulders. Biden especially has to be careful about going after TRUMP! after he leaves office, or he might face the same thing after he leaves.
It's been about political differences for years. Pelosi and crew have acted like children when it comes to TRUMP!, so when they hype up yet another issue, even when there might be something there, it is very difficult to take them seriously. And, like I said, if they succeed in this, it will only come back to bite them when a democrat president faces a hostile Congress.
And I could argue the Republicans have been at it and acting like children since Clinton.

But nothing compares with what happened last week. It went far far beyond political differences.
Yes, the cycle of violence took another step forward last week. I've been saying for quite a while now that it's only going to get worse because the right wing has finally reached it's breaking point and is going to start pushing back. But, as I've also said, democrats now leaping and gibbering around the campfire gleefully congratulating each other that this time they finally got him have to be careful because they have opened the door to Quid Pro getting the same thing done to him should they, as I predict, lose big in the mid-terms. And naturally, the left wing tendency to riot and cause damage when they lose will only be stronger.
Doubtful Republicans will take control of anything in the midterms. Twice Impeached Trump has utterly fractured the party. Now there are Republicans and Trumplicans. A divided party won't win shit.
They have an opportunity to render Quid Pro completely ineffective and hound him out of office. It remains to be seen if they will do so or if they will return to the Republican party of old that tried to be such statesmen that they allowed themselves to be rolled over time and again. Maybe they've learned they're in a war and need to actually fight instead of always giving up.
LOL

They can't do shit other than bitch & moan. They control nothing in either the Executive branch or the Legislative branch.

LOL

They can't do shit other than bitch & moan. They control nothing in either the Executive branch or the Legislative branch.
For now. In two short years, that whole equation can change. It usually does. Very rarely does one party control the Executive and Legislative branches for long.

"They wanted their voices heard about the biggest fraudulent election in this country's history."

Twice Impeached Trump.

Nope. Unlike you they saw what was happening. Trump led one State by 700,000 votes and lost that State. He was leading in every one of those contested States. That means every vote coming in after that 700,000 had to be for Biden. Realistic?? Not hardly. The evidence is there. You just don't want to see it.

LOL

For now. In two short years, that whole equation can change. It usually does. Very rarely does one party control the Executive and Legislative branches for long.
Even rarer is a toxic president like the one leaving office next week. Often, presidents piss off the other party and inspire them to vote against them. Twice Impeached Trump pissed off his own party too and split them between unhinged, delusional Trumplicans* and rational, lucid Republicans*.

* = includes conservatives not registered as Republicans.

Twice Impeached Trump.

Nope. Unlike you they saw what was happening. Trump led one State by 700,000 votes and lost that State. He was leading in every one of those contested States. That means every vote coming in after that 700,000 had to be for Biden. Realistic?? Not hardly. The evidence is there. You just don't want to see it.
LOL

You can't lie your way out of this. Twice Impeached Trump was brainwashing his cult about voter fraud even before then.

Twice Impeached Trump.

LOL

You can't lie your way out of this. Twice Impeached Trump was brainwashing his cult about voter fraud even before then.

No one had to brainwash anyone. Anyone one with a working brain cell could see what happened. That sure lets you out. Dumbass.

Twice Impeached Trump.

LOL

No one had to brainwash anyone. Anyone one with a working brain cell could see what happened. That sure lets you out. Dumbass.
And yet you still haven't proven fraud after more than 2 months. You're fucked in the head, con.

The incident at the Capitol Building started before anyone who was at President Trump's speech could have possibly been there.

Twice Impeached Trump.

LOL

And yet you still haven't proven fraud after more than 2 months. You're fucked in the head, con.

Don't have to prove something that's so obvious. Trump was leading in one state by 700,000 votes, in fact he was leading in all those contested States. Every vote that came in after that 700,000 votes had to be for Biden. Realistic?? Not hardly.

You're another spoon fed fool who doesn't have the brains to see the obvious.

T

Trump's repeatedly lying by saying that the election was stolen, despite 59 judges and SCOTUS saying that there was no proof, and despite States ceritifying the results. was what incited the riot.

It was his lies that caused the attack against the Capitol.

T

Trump's repeatedly lying by saying that the election was stolen, despite 59 judges and SCOTUS saying that there was no proof, and despite States ceritifying the results. was what incited the riot.

It was his lies that caused the attack against the Capitol.
Your story keeps changing

Twice Impeached Trump.

LOL

Don't have to prove something that's so obvious. Trump was leading in one state by 700,000 votes, in fact he was leading in all those contested States. Every vote that came in after that 700,000 votes had to be for Biden. Realistic?? Not hardly.

"Don't have to prove something that's so obvious."

Translation:
You can't prove it so you make up a stupid excuse for why you won't. That's what's obvious.

Trump was leading in one state by 700,000 votes, in fact he was leading in all those contested States. Every vote that came in after that 700,000 votes had to be for Biden. Realistic?? Not hardly.

"Trump was leading in one state by 700,000 votes"

Yes, Twice Impeached Trump was ahead -- until they counted all of the votes.

"Every vote that came in after that 700,000 votes had to be for Biden. Realistic?? Not hardly."

Of course, realistic. Most in-person voting was for Twice Impeached Trump. Most mail-in ballots were for Biden. They counted in-person votes first as they were scanned in as people voted. They counted mail-in ballots afterwards. In-person votes, mostly for Twice Impeached Trump, gave him a 700K lead. Then they counted the mail-in ballots which gave the lead to Biden.

The votes in Pennsylvania were counted, canvassed and even audited. Each time, their results were consistent. And again, if you could prove voter fraud, you would prove voter fraud. But if it makes you feel any better, no one could prove it and many tried. People far smarter than you and lawyers too couldn't prove it.

Twice Impeached Trump.

LOL

"Don't have to prove something that's so obvious."

Translation:
You can't prove it so you make up a stupid excuse for why you won't. That's what's obvious.

Trump was leading in one state by 700,000 votes, in fact he was leading in all those contested States. Every vote that came in after that 700,000 votes had to be for Biden. Realistic?? Not hardly.

"Trump was leading in one state by 700,000 votes"

Yes, Twice Impeached Trump was ahead -- until they counted all of the votes.

"Every vote that came in after that 700,000 votes had to be for Biden. Realistic?? Not hardly."

Of course, realistic. Most in-person voting was for Twice Impeached Trump. Most mail-in ballots were for Biden. They counted in-person votes first as they were scanned in as people voted. They counted mail-in ballots afterwards. In-person votes, mostly for Twice Impeached Trump, gave him a 700K lead. Then they counted the mail-in ballots which gave the lead to Biden.

The votes in Pennsylvania were counted, canvassed and even audited. Each time, their results were consistent. And again, if you could prove voter fraud, you would prove voter fraud. But if it makes you feel any better, no one could prove it and many tried. People far smarter than you and lawyers too couldn't prove it.

14 months ago in the state of Pennsylvania, if you sent in a ballot without a signature,
the ballot would be discarded. If it was counted, that would be criminal fraud.

14 months ago in the state of Pennsylvania, if you sent in a ballot with a signature that didn’t match the signature that they had on file, that would be discarded, if it was counted, that would be criminal fraud.

14 months ago in the state of Pennsylvania, if you sent in a ballot beyond election day, it wouldn’t be counted, if it was, that would be fraud.

If you sent in a ballot without a postal date stamped on it, it wouldn’t be counted, and if it was, that would be fraud.

All of those ballots today, count. They were all counted in Pennsylvania, because of unconstitutional and illegal changes that were made by officials, quote, unquote, “officially,” by individuals in Pennsylvania.

None of this is discussed in a single news room on a single news TV show, radio show, or any other show. So, I want to slowly walk you through what took place in Pennsylvania, and this sort of thing has taken place to some degree or another in numerous states.

Under the constitution of Pennsylvania, if there are to be any election law changes, you have to amend the constitution.
Did they amend the constitution? No.
What’s required to amend the constitution of Pennsylvania? It’s very complicated.
So the state legislature in October 2019 acted unconstitutionally. The governor, by signing it, acted unconstitutionally Levin: Why Pennsylvania Mail-in-Ballot Changes Are Unconstitutional! The state supreme court by changing even the unconstitutional law acted unconstitutionally, plus violated Article II.
!
How many ballots were affected by this unmatched signatures?
In Pennsylvania’s June 2 primary election alone, when 1.5 million voted by mail, more than 26,000 ballots were rejected, including for “signature-related errors or matters of penmanship,” the lawsuit had said.
So given the ratio of 1.7% rejected in June in PA, Excuse Me? Pennsylvania Will Accept Mail-in Ballots Whose Signatures Don't Match
then "In Philadelphia and Pittsburgh...682,000 ballots were counted in secret, away from poll watchers who were entitled by law to have access to that count."
ALL mail in ballots were accepted!
So under the court’s new ruling, signatures need not match for mail-in voters, but in-person voters must continue to provide signatures that match what’s on file with the state.
The Cure for Pennsylvania’s Mail-in Ballots
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Forum List

Back