The Benghazi and Capitol attacks were caused by a failure of Democrat leadership.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
In both tragic events there was plenty of time for Democrat leaders to act sensibly and provide for an adequate level of security to protect our people. In both cases the Democrats were more concerned about THE OPTICS, how things might look rather than insuring the safety of our people. In both cases, there was great violence and the death of innocent Americans resulted due to lack of security to repel the attacks. Democrats never learn, nor do they care.

Benghazi was a continuation of the failures that brought us 911 and Iraq. Benghazi was over us running arms out of a foreign country.

The Capital attack was over things working right but people still found their feelings hurt.

Benghazi was a continuation of the failures that brought us 911 and Iraq. Benghazi was over us running arms out of a foreign country.

The Capital attack was over things working right but people still found their feelings hurt.
Benghazi was the collapse of Libya and hiding it from america. Failed Obama policy. Right before the election. Remember the tape. You men who dance with men are sure wrong. Well you don't even know your sexes.

Benghazi was the collapse of Libya and hiding it from america. Failed Obama policy. Right before the election. Remember the tape. You men who dance with men are sure wrong. Well you don't even know your sexes.

Yes it was his failure but it was the continuations of the failures that brought us 911 and Iraq.

Yes it was his failure but it was the continuations of the failures that brought us 911 and Iraq.

You got that right.
That's it. No more flaming for you. I realized you are reasonable like Rightwinger. I never flame reasonable people.

• Banned

You are talking in very broad terms and ignoring the most important factors in both attacks. There are many factors that lead up to events like Benghazi and the Capitol attack and I do agree that Trump's speeches fomented the fringe elements of his supporters to attack. But in both cases, if Democrats had provided an adequate level of security forces, any attack would have been quickly squelched.

The latter was certainly caused by those who levied war against the United States by inciting the "Trump Army" to overthrow our duly elected government.

In both tragic events there was plenty of time for Democrat leaders to act sensibly and provide for an adequate level of security to protect our people. In both cases the Democrats were more concerned about THE OPTICS, how things might look rather than insuring the safety of our people. In both cases, there was great violence and the death of innocent Americans resulted due to lack of security to repel the attacks. Democrats never learn, nor do they care.

everybody in the country knows that.lol

You got that right.
That's it. No more flaming for you. I realized you are reasonable like Rightwinger. I never flame reasonable people.
Does flaming make your insecurities feel better?

You are talking in very broad terms and ignoring the most important factors in both attacks. There are many factors that lead up to events like Benghazi and the Capitol attack and I do agree that Trump's speeches fomented the fringe elements of his supporters to attack. But in both cases, if Democrats had provided an adequate level of security forces, any attack would have been quickly squelched.

Protecting the Capital is a federal issue.

Boy. Talk about SPIN.

The lengths you lot will go to to absolve Trump of any responsibility. UNFUCKING REAL.

So.... In your "mind" the one who incited the acts and those who perpetuated them have no responsibility?

So.... In your "mind" the one who incited the acts and those who perpetuated them have no responsibility?

Not to mention the DEMS aren't the ones solely in charge of Capital security.

Including the courthouse in Oregon I believe. That fed building. Not letting the feds protect it.Getting hurt.Right?

When the chapel was burning down, what did you say? Bring them all to justice too. Make sure you say yes Mr 40,000

We should have Trump testify to Congress at least as long as Clinton did. At Benghazi 4 died. At the Capitol it was 5. Trump has a lot of explaining to do.
Easy: Trump wasn't there, idiot cops and antifa were.

Including the courthouse in Oregon I believe. That fed building. Not letting the feds protect it.Getting hurt.Right?

Nobody can stop the Feds from protecting any Federal building.

Not to mention the DEMS aren't the ones solely in charge of Capital security.

Proof of your lies?

You got that right.
Does flaming make your insecurities feel better?
My insecurities are many. So insecure I never had a boss, retired early, never woke to an alarm in my life. That insecurity right? You said it not me.

i will tone it down though. Thanks

Forum List

Back