Where is the left accusing Obama of ill will in oil spill?

Do any of you ever investigate or research anything?
The SWAT teams sent in ARE NOT molitary or police. They are from a government agency MMS Minerals Management Service that sends these Swift Action Teams to checkon the safety equipment on these rigs. There are blow out prevention equipment on these rigs that these SWAT teams check on. These teams are sent now to check all of the other rigs in the gulf.
Damn, somefolks are just plain GD stupid and will believe anything and everything anti Obama without checking if any of the facts are valid or not.

They sent small unit quick action military teams to secure other rigs. You have to watch more than MSNBC to hear that. Whether they sent them because it was a confirmed attack, or just a precaution, they sent them. Along with the environmental hippy teams.

I just returned from the gulf. What you speak of IS NOT SWAT teams like Lush stated.
MMS SWAT teams are not "environmental nippy teams" as you ignorantly claim.
If you had a brain you would know that deep water divers have a far more dangerous job than any one above water in these operations.
Please inform yourself and turn Lush off.

Indeed...........but while they celebrate, most of these k00ks have the political IQ of a handball. When gas goes to over $4.00 again, every American and their brother will support drilling. The only ones who wont are the fringe k00ks who are politically irrelevant despite thinking themselves to be mainstream.

skooky, you have your moments, but really, commenting on other people's political IQ is above your pay grade.

and if you haven't been shown that drililng is just simply stupid and obama shouldn't have pacified the 'drill, baby, drill' loons, then you're so out there, there's not much to say to you.

Obviously the cover-up is already well underway. As usual the corrupt MSM will continue to cover for their Hopey Changey. Could you imagine their reaction if a Republican was President right now? The Liberal nutters would already be screeching about Impeachment over this awful calamity. There is definitely more to this awful tragedy. As we speak,the well is still leaking massive amounts of toxic chemicals into the ocean. They have not even stopped the leak yet. Some have suggested sabotage. I just don't know about that though. There is a massive cover-up well underway though. That much i do know. Their guy can't even criticize BP? Talk about sucking up to the "Evil Oil Companies?" Yikes!

Obviously the cover-up is already well underway. As usual the corrupt MSM will continue to cover for their Hopey Changey. Could you imagine their reaction if a Republican was President right now? The Liberal nutters would already be screeching about Impeachment over this awful calamity. There is definitely more to this awful tragedy. As we speak,the well is still leaking massive amounts of toxic chemicals into the ocean. They have not even stopped the leak yet. Some have suggested sabotage. I just don't know about that though. There is a massive cover-up well underway though. That much i do know. Their guy can't even criticize BP? Talk about sucking up to the "Evil Oil Companies?" Yikes!

If Bush or a Republican were in office, the "truthers" would already be out saying the CIA bombed that rig so oil prices would spike and Bush's cronies could profit.

Yet, when faced with a nearly impossible odds accident, vs a somewhat likely and logical scenario of an attack, they choose the impossible odds. Of course, they believed in global warming too, so it makes sense.

Do any of you ever investigate or research anything?
The SWAT teams sent in ARE NOT molitary or police. They are from a government agency MMS Minerals Management Service that sends these Swift Action Teams to checkon the safety equipment on these rigs. There are blow out prevention equipment on these rigs that these SWAT teams check on. These teams are sent now to check all of the other rigs in the gulf.
Damn, somefolks are just plain GD stupid and will believe anything and everything anti Obama without checking if any of the facts are valid or not.

They sent small unit quick action military teams to secure other rigs. You have to watch more than MSNBC to hear that. Whether they sent them because it was a confirmed attack, or just a precaution, they sent them. Along with the environmental hippy teams.

I just returned from the gulf. What you speak of IS NOT SWAT teams like Lush stated.
MMS SWAT teams are not "environmental nippy teams" as you ignorantly claim.
If you had a brain you would know that deep water divers have a far more dangerous job than any one above water in these operations.
Please inform yourself and turn Lush off.

You are one thick headed lib. You know, in an effort to be versatile, the government has several specialized groups. One being the MMS "SWAT" teams you refer to, and I have no clue why the lefties want to refer to them as environmental SWAT teams for Christ sake.

Then you have the armed units in the military and police. And the word that "SWAT teams" were being sent was innacurate all together, because SWAT is exclusively a civilian police unit. What got the story going was when armed US personnel began arriving at other rigs to secure them. Probably Coast Guard rapid response teams, maybe NAVY or Air Force since they have immediate action units ready. Could've been FBI or CIA also.

But, point being, just because the MMS is claiming they sent "SWAT" teams does not erase the fact our government sent heavily armed small units to secure other rigs. Which attack or not is smart, because at that point we didn't know what happened. Now.......they are feeding a story to us. Notice they have not taken the 5 minutes to 100% rule out an attack on global news networks, right? Because they aren't sure yet. But as Emanuel said, "Never waste a crisis", and they have their dream crisis right now, and if they can't get by with it, that will be the official story forever....accurate or not.

The lib's will NEVER accuse or hold Obama accountable for ANYTHING!

In their loony liberal minds, he farts rose scented fairy dust and shits ribbons of rainbows.

The lib's will NEVER accuse or hold Obama accountable for ANYTHING!

In their loony liberal minds, he farts rose scented fairy dust and shits ribbons of rainbows.

We'd have to take their word for it. Their noses are so far up that mans ass that none of us will have the honor and pleasure of ever smelling an Obama fart.

As usual the Left is being dishonest & hypocritical. The Liberal MSM has been especially dishonest & hypocritical on this one. So allow me to sum these nutters up for ya...Massive catastrophic Oil Spill/Democrat President = Not the President's fault and he should be applauded for doing such a good job. Massive catastrophic Oil Spill/Republican President = All the President's fault and he should be Impeached immediately. Sound about right?

Am I the only one that smells a rat in the oil spill? BP stated that this incident is "virtually impossible" as an accident. As in there is no way it could have occurred "as an accident". North Korea had a ship veer severely off-course en route to Venezuela, and came within a few hundred yards of this exact rig, a day before the explosion. And guess what company was contracted to build and support that rig? A South Korean company.

Also.....Obama sat around for 4-5 days waiting on others to act first and to analyze his response and speech. Just like.....Bush did. Yet, Obama deflects any blame. And the Obama libtard zombies gladly bow to him and beg for forgiveness from him....for what sin I do not know, but they feel indebted at his mere presence.

So, anyway, something just doesn't add up in this event. Obama and the military sent rapid response tactical teams from the military to secure all other oil rigs. Why? And why has the press been banned from coming close to the scene? That makes sense, as any crime scene would be banned from the press. So.....is this a crime scene or not? What is Obama hiding?

Remember......this time of year was SUPPOSED to be about climate change and cap and trade, NOT immigration. Arizona was a shockwave upside the head for Obama, and he DID NOT want to deal with it right now. How convenient that just days later, we see the biggest environmental disaster, maybed ever, for our country? In an event the experts, BP, are saying appears simply impossible as an accident?

Yep....you are the only one. As for AZ, the POTUS doesn't live there, so he isn't susceptible to AZ law. It may have been a shochwave upside the head of immigrants living in AZ.

Last edited:
As usual the Left is being dishonest & hypocritical. The Liberal MSM has been especially dishonest & hypocritical on this one. So allow me to sum these nutters up for ya...Massive catastrophic Oil Spill/Democrat President = Not the President's fault and he should be applauded for doing such a good job. Massive catastrophic Oil Spill/Republican President = All the President's fault and he should be Impeached immediately. Sound about right?

I have to say that if honesty and not being hypocritical are the standards, I'll that the left any day. At least they play with the fact. You wingnuts create your own fiction then beat others over the head if they don't accept it.

I have to say that if honesty and not being hypocritical are the standards, I'll that the left any day. At least they play with the fact. You wingnuts create your own fiction then beat others over the head if they don't accept it.

Nice try but you know i'm right. If there was a Republican in the White House right now,all you nutters would probably be calling for Impeachment over this catastrophe. I think i summed you guys up perfectly. Spin all you want but you know i'm right.

Nice try but you know i'm right. If there was a Republican in the White House right now,all you nutters would probably be calling for Impeachment over this catastrophe.

Um, this has nothing to do w/ the president or administration in power. A PRIVATE company (BP) cut corners saftety-wise in order to boost profits and effed up (as usual) and THEY are responsible - THAT is why no one is blaming Obama. People got up in arms at Bush because he sat on his hands and did little to NOTHING after the Levees broke and had incompetent show horse judges running FEMA - all while thousands of people were waiting to be rescued from roofs for more than a week.

Gulf Oil Spill: Who's to Blame? BP, Halliburton and the Feds Are All Implicated | BNET Energy Blog | BNET

Last edited:
Nice try but you know i'm right. If there was a Republican in the White House right now,all you nutters would probably be calling for Impeachment over this catastrophe.

Um, this has nothing to do w/ the president or administration in power. A PRIVATE company (BP) cut corners saftety-wise in order to boost profits and effed up (as usual) and THEY are responsible - THAT is why no one is blaming Obama. People got up in arms at Bush because he sat on his hands and did little to NOTHING after the Levees broke and had incompetent show horse judges running FEMA - all while thousands of people were waiting to be rescued from roofs for more than a week.

Gulf Oil Spill: Who's to Blame? BP, Halliburton and the Feds Are All Implicated | BNET Energy Blog | BNET

More hopeless Hopey Changey spin. This is on you Hopey Changeys. Now quit trying to blame everyone but your beloved Hopey Changey. I'm sure if a Republican was in there right now,you guys would be screeching for White House heads. Please Hopey Changeys,show some honesty & integrity for God's sake. You're embarrassing yourselves.

More hopeless Hopey Changey spin. This is on you Hopey Changeys. Now quit trying to blame everyone but your beloved Hopey Changey. I'm sure if a Republican was in there right now,you guys would be screeching for White House heads. Please Hopey Changeys,show some honesty & integrity for God's sake. You're embarrassing yourselves.

A. I'm an independent
B. I am just the messenger here. BP obviously effed up and you just can't take that it had nothing to do with anything more than run-of-the-mill corporate culture greed.
C. What spin? Please show me any evidence of "spin" and how a man-made "accident"/disaster on an oil rig resembles the decimation of an entire region by a hurricane and unkempt levees. Please?

Here's a good UK link. You can read for yourself, can't you?

Whistleblower accuses BP over rig documents | Business | The Guardian

Tell me, exactly WHAT would you blame on him at this point? Please tell me.

Last edited:

A. I'm an independent
B. I am just the messenger here. BP obviously effed up and you just can't take that it had nothing to do with anything more than run-of-the-mill corporate culture greed.
C. What spin? Please show me any evidence of "spin" and how a man-made "accident"/disaster on an oil rig resembles the decimation of an entire region by a hurricane and unkempt levees. Please?

Here's a good UK link. You can read for yourself, can't you?

Whistleblower accuses BP over rig documents | Business | The Guardian

Tell me, exactly WHAT would you blame on him at this point? Please tell me.

Yup just continue to blame everyone but your Hopey Changey. All the links in the World aren't gonna change the fact that this horrible tragedy is on you Hopey Changeys. Can't blame BOOOOOOOSH for this one. This President's reaction to this calamity has been pretty lame. Go ahead and spin if you want but it is what it is. In fact this is much worse than this White House and the MSM are telling the people. It really is very sad.

And how long do you think it's gonna be before Hopey Changey starts preaching to us about this tragedy being another one of those "Teachable Moments?" God,"Community Organizers" make my skin crawl.

Forum List

Back