Lawmakers Rush To Stop Catastrophic Level Event At Texas Oil Fields

"If we don't stop this now we are going to have complete and utter ecological devastation anywhere we've had historic oil and gas wells,"

Really?

I don't know ... I'm asking you ... is there radioactive used fracking fluids busting through decades cheap old plugs used to cap test drills around the Basin itself ...

If it happened once, it will happen again ... start with "radioactive", correct my ignorance ...

I don't know ... I'm asking you ... is there radioactive used fracking fluids busting through decades cheap old plugs used to cap test drills around the Basin itself ...

If it happened once, it will happen again ... start with "radioactive", correct my ignorance ...
Not that I'm aware of.

Will it though? Seems like 100 years of data should yield more than one of these if it's truly an existential threat.

Not that I'm aware of.

Will it though? Seems like 100 years of data should yield more than one of these if it's truly an existential threat.

We've been fracking for 100 years? ... no matter, I wouldn't think there'd be much radioactivity in fracking fluids ... except near uranium deposits ...

It's a hyperbolic threat ... "the only source of pollution is money" -- Teri Kath ..

We've been fracking for 100 years? ... no matter, I wouldn't think there'd be much radioactivity in fracking fluids ... except near uranium deposits ...

It's a hyperbolic threat ... "the only source of pollution is money" -- Teri Kath ..
Was her point frac'ing? We've been frac'ing sing the early 60's.

Forum List

Back