Where Is The Condemnation of Terrorism from The Right Over the Charlottesville Massacre?

People that represent the KKK? I have NEVER EVER seen one, it's gotta to be pretty small potatoes. 1% I have never seen white racists like the weirdos liberal make it sound. I have seen the opposite, Blacks slaughtering each other and get ignored. Then blame bad cops and/or racism to take away the focus. That's going to fix everything.

First I saw of this, I guess the media is a little slow, on purpose but they have their agenda.

Feds announce both an FBI and US Attorney investigation

What does that have to do with Trump and his coming out against the day's event? Are they going to investigate Trump on his comment? Are they going to investigate why the media misrepresented what Trump said? :dunno:

People that represent the KKK? I have NEVER EVER seen one, it's gotta to be pretty small potatoes. 1% I have never seen white racists like the weirdos liberal make it sound. I have seen the opposite, Blacks slaughtering each other and get ignored. Then blame bad cops and/or racism to take away the focus. That's going to fix everything.
The KKK has about 59 members, at this point. If you believe what the snowflakes claim, it has 59 million members.

I would like Muslims to condemn, and actually stop terrorism. It would be a start.On the other hand, liberals need to stop empowering Muslims. Don't Liberals oppose Muslims agenda anyway?Burning people alive, throwing people off buildings, stuff like that. I used to like Islam, too. We condemn the 10 commandments, but we want Sharia law? No, we don't.
Muslims do condemn terrorism. Sorry they haven't been able to stop it het, obviously neither have we. How do you think liberals empower Muslims? I just think we respect freedom of religion. No Muslims I know burn people alive... how many Muslims do you know? If anyone of any race is burning people alive you should call 911 immediately.
Um what a mess. Please. I know enough, before 9/11 even to raise eyebrows. All the cynical hateful anti-religious lefty liberal types suddenly defend Islam. Um really? Islam cuts off heads and taxes non believers in their brand of lunacy, let alone crashes planes into buildings. But you defend THAT?
That extremism is not a representation of Islam as a whole.
Oh, but the KKK is a representation of conservatives as a whole? You realize, of course, that you're a two-faced douche bag.
When did I claim such? I am just disappointed we have elected a leader that set the stage for such terrorism.

I would like Muslims to condemn, and actually stop terrorism. It would be a start.On the other hand, liberals need to stop empowering Muslims. Don't Liberals oppose Muslims agenda anyway?Burning people alive, throwing people off buildings, stuff like that. I used to like Islam, too. We condemn the 10 commandments, but we want Sharia law? No, we don't.
Muslims do condemn terrorism. Sorry they haven't been able to stop it het, obviously neither have we. How do you think liberals empower Muslims? I just think we respect freedom of religion. No Muslims I know burn people alive... how many Muslims do you know? If anyone of any race is burning people alive you should call 911 immediately.
Um what a mess. Please. I know enough, before 9/11 even to raise eyebrows. All the cynical hateful anti-religious lefty liberal types suddenly defend Islam. Um really? Islam cuts off heads and taxes non believers in their brand of lunacy, let alone crashes planes into buildings. But you defend THAT?
Oh, but the KKK is a representation of conservatives as a whole? You realize, of course, that you're a two-faced douche bag.
When did I claim such? I am just disappointed we have elected a leader that set the stage for such terrorism.
ROFL! He did no such thing.

I frankly don't buy your claim that you didn't do it. Virtually every snowflake in this forum was attacking Trump for getting an endorsement from the KKK. Guilt by association is your favorite tactic, after accusing your critics of racism, that is.

First I saw of this, I guess the media is a little slow, on purpose but they have their agenda.

Feds announce both an FBI and US Attorney investigation

What does that have to do with Trump and his coming out against the day's event? Are they going to investigate Trump on his comment? Are they going to investigate why the media misrepresented what Trump said? :dunno:
Perhaps the will appoint a special counsel to investigate Trump's collusion with the KKK to start the riot.

Count on the resident USMB Right Wing Nut Jobs to give the driver the 'Dylan Roof' treatment. They will say the driver was a lone wolf, a disturbed person with limited emotional and psychiatric troubles and should not be associated with their cause and values.

I find it interesting that the left jumps down people's throats about lumping all Muslims with terrorists, and rightly so. However, they are quick to lump all Republicans as KKK or white supremacists.

No you seem to relish it. As a hedge to condemn Trump. Well, nobody want such evil.

It's simple cons, say the white supremacists should not be harming anyone or killing them and you will gain some self respect. It's clear your dear leader orange-dump is too cowardly to say this. But you could do it.

Or is it just too hard to let even a tick of racism go?

Count on the resident USMB Right Wing Nut Jobs to give the driver the 'Dylan Roof' treatment. They will say the driver was a lone wolf, a disturbed person with limited emotional and psychiatric troubles and should not be associated with their cause and values.
Isn't that the treatment the left gave the Orlando nightclub terrorists and the San Bernardino terrorists?

It's simple cons, say the white supremacists should not be harming anyone or killing them and you will gain some self respect. It's clear your dear leader orange-dump is too cowardly to say this. But you could do it.

Or is it just too hard to let even a tick of racism go?
ROFL! The right has already said that. When will the left stop defending thugs like BLM?

I find it interesting that the left jumps down people's throats about lumping all Muslims with terrorists, and rightly so. However, they are quick to lump all Republicans as KKK or white supremacists.
If you point that out, then you are "diverting" from the issue.

CNN is reporting there is now a federal FBI/DOJ civil rights investigation into the car attack. So, Fields may end up facing the death penalty.

Here is some pics from the rally. This isn't the left. It is the far right:

RMVXyW61cvPRGVKULaFUvDNlXx7TDcVIxdn9zNXIFC0.jpg
Nazi2-300x189.jpg
sub-buzz-5753-1502546922-1.jpg

If you point that out, then you are "diverting" from the issue.
I was being sarcastic. I voted for Trump, darling.

Forum List

Back