Where is all the right wing support for this kid

Our schools are run by morons. The kid had the BB gun in his room, and they expelled him?
The child picked up the gun a put on his desk for all on the video conference to see.

Not a smart move.

In this new world of virtual realities, it comes with all new rules.

I would think not having your sister naked in the back ground would also be a good idea while attending such conferences.
I don't have a sister but if I want to pick up a gun and do anything with it in my home too bad, If you commies don't like it come stop me.

I don't have a sister but if I want to pick up a gun and do anything with it in my home too bad, If you commies don't like it come stop me.
The kid is not in trouble for "picking up a gun and doing anything with it in his home" .....

He is in trouble for showing it while on a video conference with his school.

It's a new world of virtual realities and a new world of rules as well.

Old rules like don't call your boss after hours when drinking ....

And, new rules like don't flash a gun while on a video conference with you school.

It's not rocket science.

It's common sense.

The kid is not in trouble for "picking up a gun and doing anything with it in his home" .....

He is in trouble for showing it while on a video conference with his school.

It's a new world of virtual realities and a new world of rules as well.

Old rules like don't call your boss after hours when drinking ....

And, new rules like don't flash a gun while on a video conference with you school.

It's not rocket science.

It's common sense.
leftists double speak babble.

Fake News headline reads:

After Black Child Was Suspended for Having BB Gun at Home, Louisiana Lawmakers Move to Help Him Appeal

Actual story states:

Harrison was attending class virtually when his younger brother tripped over a BB gun in his room, leading Harrison to pick up the gun and place it on his desk in view of the class.

So, lets get the straight.

First of all this is a story from "The Root".

The Root is an African American-oriented online magazine that Hates White people, Hates Cops, Hates America, and pretty much Hates EVERYTHING else as well.

This story has nothing to do with this child being black.

Zero tolerance policies that took affect in schools post Columbine apply to ALL races and ethnicity.

And, secondly ....

This child was not suspended for having a BB gun in his home.

He was suspended for ..... and let me quote:

"Harrison to pick up the gun and place it on his desk in view of the class"

Clearly The Root is putting their Fake News spin on this story to feed their own Hatred and Intolerance.

But, back in reality .... this child .... did something stupid.

Something his parents or guardian should have prepared him for and made sure did not happen.

This kids deserves no "right-wing support" ... Mr. OP ( Ben Thomson )... and furthermore deserves no appeals from Louisiana Lawmakers.

Last edited:
You would think the gun freaks would be up in arms over this..it was only a BB gun but still..After Black Child Was Suspended for Having BB Gun at Home, Louisiana Lawmakers Move to Help Him Appeal
What does this child's race have to do with anything?

More Leftist race baiting BULLSHIT !!!

THIS is just one of the reasons Democrats have been hemorrhaging seats since 2010.

I heard of the story from some right wing site. This is the first I heard of the kids race.

Fake News headline reads:

After Black Child Was Suspended for Having BB Gun at Home, Louisiana Lawmakers Move to Help Him Appeal

Actual story states:

Harrison was attending class virtually when his younger brother tripped over a BB gun in his room, leading Harrison to pick up the gun and place it on his desk in view of the class.

So, lets get the straight.

First of all this is a story from "The Root".

The Root is an African American-oriented online magazine that Hates White people, Hates Cops, Hates America, and pretty much Hates EVERYTHING else as well.

This story has nothing to do with this child being black.

Zero tolerance policies that took affect in schools post Columbine apply to ALL races and ethnicity.

And, secondly ....

This child was not suspended for having a BB gun in his home.

He was suspended for ..... and let me quote:

"Harrison to pick up the gun and place it on his desk in view of the class"

Clearly The Root is putting their Fake News spin on this story to feed their own Hatred and Intolerance.

But, back in reality .... this child .... did something stupid.

Something his parents or guardian should have prepared him for and made sure did not happen.

This kids deserves no "right-wing support" ... Mr. OP ( Ben Thomson )... and furthermore deserves no appeals from Louisiana Lawmakers.

There is nothing wrong with the kids actions.

His actions were not stupid. The actions of the school were stupid.

Your Ignorance of Public School Rules and Regulations is in line with your Ignorance of Politics as well.

You would think the gun freaks would be up in arms over this..it was only a BB gun but still..After Black Child Was Suspended for Having BB Gun at Home, Louisiana Lawmakers Move to Help Him Appeal

I wasn’t aware of the story, thanks for sharing. I am sure more Right wingers and 2nd Amendment preservationists (“ what you call ‘gun freaks’) like myself absolutist support this young man. Perhaps you should look at what why this story is not prevalent in the mainstream media.

Our schools are run by morons. The kid had the BB gun in his room, and they expelled him?
The child picked up the gun a put on his desk for all on the video conference to see.

Not a smart move.

In this new world of virtual realities, it comes with all new rules.

I would think not having your sister naked in the back ground would also be a good idea while attending such conferences.

Wow, you just used the key word, the "child". He did something almost any child would do and the supposed fucking adults over reacted. All his teacher should have done is say, would you please put that in your closet? The real problem is in the age of the commie snowflake, adults aren't acting like adults.

Your Ignorance of Public School Rules and Regulations is in line with your Ignorance of Politics as well.

The child was not at school. Pretending that a virtual class is the same as physically being at school, is stupid. Any rule that does that, is stupid.

Forum List

Back