Where is all the right wing support for this kid

Our schools are run by morons. The kid had the BB gun in his room, and they expelled him?
yup..but after some flack they reduced it to a six day suspension, which will remain on his school records unless they expunge it. That's what they are hoping for but they needed some help from the lawmakers to proceed with that. Shame

You would think the gun freaks would be up in arms over this..it was only a BB gun but still..After Black Child Was Suspended for Having BB Gun at Home, Louisiana Lawmakers Move to Help Him Appeal

I say we start a Gofundme page to buy the poor kid a real gun. Maybe a Hi-Point or a Glock Fo-tay.

You in?
He's not old enough to own a gun. When he becomes of age and has a clean record, sure why not.

I will correct you: he is not old enough to purchase a firearm. But there is also no minimum age for possession of a long gun under federal law, only handguns.

When Can Kids Legally Own, Shoot Guns?

A "long gun" can also be an AR-15, AK-47, or any other large-caliber semi-auto rifle with a high-capacity magazine, also referred to as "assault rifles."

Last edited:
You would think the gun freaks would be up in arms over this..it was only a BB gun but still..After Black Child Was Suspended for Having BB Gun at Home, Louisiana Lawmakers Move to Help Him Appeal

I say we start a Gofundme page to buy the poor kid a real gun. Maybe a Hi-Point or a Glock Fo-tay.

You in?
He's not old enough to own a gun. When he becomes of age and has a clean record, sure why not.

I will correct you: he is not old enough to purchase a firearm. But there is also no minimum age for possession of a long gun under federal law, only handguns.

A "long gun" can also be an AR-15, AK-47, or any other large-caliber semi-auto rifle with a high-capacity magazine, also referred to as "assault rifles."

Our 14 year old has a Remington .223 long willed to him by my father.

Snowflake educators would wet themselves

And according to the article, the gun in question is a BB gun. Not even a firearm. How do the laws in Louisiana treat BB guns? I bet there's nothing anywhere in any law in effect, against him having it in his room.

And certainly nothing that makes it any of the school system's business, nor gives them any authority to punish him for it.

I hope his parents sue that school distinct, and I hope they win.

You have not thought it all out, and are being directed by your political motives to . . . bash good gun ownership.

Leaving the gun on the floor is not a good gun safety habit, nor is it to place it on the desk in this situation.
Technically we are talking about a BB gun but the thought is right..

You in?
It’s a bb gun! Poor thing, you must have been deprived when you were young.

What is the point of this thread?
Really...the kid was unjustly treated merely for having a BB gun in his room, it's the PRINCIPLE gun freaks would embrace.

I dunno. Black kid with a gun?

You're scaring me.

Forum List

Back