Where is all the right wing support for this kid

What is the point of this thread?
The idiot OP just wanted an excuse to use the words "gun freaks". ... :cool:

I like gun freaks.

KelseyFromKansas006.jpg

You would think the gun freaks would be up in arms over this..it was only a BB gun but still..After Black Child Was Suspended for Having BB Gun at Home, Louisiana Lawmakers Move to Help Him Appeal
Really...the kid was unjustly treated merely for having a BB gun in his room, it's the PRINCIPLE gun freaks would embrace.
So this thread is to troll? OK

You would think the gun freaks would be up in arms over this..it was only a BB gun but still..After Black Child Was Suspended for Having BB Gun at Home, Louisiana Lawmakers Move to Help Him Appeal

I say we start a Gofundme page to buy the poor kid a real gun. Maybe a Hi-Point or a Glock Fo-tay.

You in?
He's not old enough to own a gun. When he becomes of age and has a clean record, sure why not.
Fuck it.....Yours is the side of trying to normalize pedophilia.

I'm on the side of those small boys shooting such preverts between the eyes.

In fact, I'm in favor of the Boy Scouts creating a new a merit badge for it.

I'm on the side of those small boys shooting such preverts [sic] between the eyes.

Alas, that shit has sailed.

When the Boy Scouts caved into demands to let faggots into their organization, their fate was sealed.

Perhaps your suggestion would have had merit (no pun intended, but perhaps it should have been) before that line was crossed, but now, it's too late.

Suicide by political-correctness. That's what has happened to the Boy Scouts.

See also: “Get woke; go broke.”

I'm on the side of those small boys shooting such preverts [sic] between the eyes.

Alas, that shit has sailed.

When the Boy Scouts caved into demands to let faggots into their organization, their fate was sealed.

Perhaps your suggestion would have had merit (no pun intended, but perhaps it should have been) before that line was crossed, but now, it's too late.

Suicide by political-correctness. That's what has happened to the Boy Scouts.

See also: “Get woke; go broke.”
"Preverts" [sic] is misspelled on purpose.

Watch Dr. Strangelove some time...Then watch it again...and again...and again...

I say we start a Gofundme page to buy the poor kid a real gun. Maybe a Hi-Point or a Glock Fo-tay.

You in?
He's not old enough to own a gun. When he becomes of age and has a clean record, sure why not.
Fuck it.....Yours is the side of trying to normalize pedophilia.

I'm on the side of those small boys shooting such preverts between the eyes.

What??

So you think that was stupid of the school to do?
Yup
#Metoo
so lets stop this stupid draconian shit in schools. .......if I were his parents I would sue.....it's outrageous....I don't think racism is in play, just stupid morons in schools that freak out if they see a gun, probably because they have never used them.....which is rare in Louisiana.

So you think that was stupid of the school to do?
Yup
#Metoo
so lets stop this stupid draconian shit in schools. .......if I were his parents I would sue.....it's outrageous....I don't think racism is in play, just stupid morons in schools that freak out if they see a gun, probably because they have never used them.....which is rare in Louisiana.
Agree..Kid at home with a BB gun is one thing..a kid taking a real firearm to school is another..

You in?
Boys that are young can use guns, they have throught history and in this country. My dad bought me one when I was 16 and that was late for Delaware Ohio. I don't have a gun now, but I need to go get one.....Target shooting is pretty fun.

You in?

I will correct you: he is not old enough to purchase a firearm. But there is also no minimum age for possession of a long gun under federal law, only handguns.

When Can Kids Legally Own, Shoot Guns?

A "long gun" can also be an AR-15, AK-47, or any other large-caliber semi-auto rifle with a high-capacity magazine, also referred to as "assault rifles."

Only ignorant morons refer to them as assault rifles.

I will correct you: he is not old enough to purchase a firearm. But there is also no minimum age for possession of a long gun under federal law, only handguns.

When Can Kids Legally Own, Shoot Guns?

And according to the article, the gun in question is a BB gun. Not even a firearm. How do the laws in Louisiana treat BB guns? I bet there's nothing anywhere in any law in effect, against him having it in his room.

And certainly nothing that makes it any of the school system's business, nor gives them any authority to punish him for it.

I hope his parents sue that school distinct, and I hope they win.

If you had bothered to read the link you'd know they are.

“This is certainly something that I don’t believe was anticipated by the school board that should’ve been anticipated by the school board,” Rep. Ray Garofalo (R), House education chairman, said during a hearing. “All the statements backed up what Ka’Mauri said. If that’s the case, then this is an injustice.”

You just posted the link, where this is written.

Ray Garofalo, is a white conservative Republican, and he's supporting this black child, and calling this an injustice.

What I don't see, is left-wingers defending this kid.

Gun control freaks... where are you people?

The idiot OP just wanted an excuse to use the words "gun freaks". ...
I like gun freaks.

I've never met a single "gun nut" I didn't like or worried about.

I've lost count of how many gun haters and gun grabbers I DIDN'T like and worried a great deal about.

Gun nuts buy guns to simply defend what they have. Gun grabbers think it is their mandate to take what others have.

A person can be far more dangerous with a word or an idea than they ever can be with just a gun.

Our schools are run by morons. The kid had the BB gun in his room, and they expelled him?
yup..but after some flack they reduced it to a six day suspension, which will remain on his school records unless they expunge it. That's what they are hoping for but they needed some help from the lawmakers to proceed with that. Shame
Well those are your fellow lefties doing this. You vote for them, so what are you bitching about?

Forum List

Back