This is what people think of your president. A laughing stock to the world.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
This was DARKER Than a "Joe Biden Gaffe" - This is a PROBLEM.....
More and more people are waking up to the realization that Joe Biden, just doesnt have the mental capacity to be the president of the United States. The people of the United States are moving away from the gaff machine towards the Orange Man Bad, because they want someone who can actually communicate.

1716684982711.png

MSN More and more people are waking up to the realization that Joe Biden, just doesnt have the mental capacity to be the president of the United States. The people of the United States are moving away from the gaff machine towards the Orange Man Bad, because they want someone who can actually communicate.

View attachment 952114
And you coming from a 3rd world fascist State have a lot to talk about.

MSN More and more people are waking up to the realization that Joe Biden, just doesnt have the mental capacity to be the president of the United States. The people of the United States are moving away from the gaff machine towards the Orange Man Bad, because they want someone who can actually communicate.

View attachment 952114

Well that is troubling....

The OP (who claims to be worth $11M) but has the vocabulary of a Guatemalan mental patient cannot spell the word "gaffe" properly.

Joe needs to fix our schools.

Well that is troubling....

The OP (who claims to be worth $11M) but has the vocabulary of a Guatemalan mental patient cannot spell the word "gaffe" properly.

Joe needs to fix our schools.
With all the "Guatemalan mental patients" Biden is letting into this country, why bother.

They also didn't take too much to Trump but loved Obama.

Hindsight is 2020.

And it seems a lot of Americans, of all stripes, appear to be looking in the rearview and regretting their media-induced Trump phobia.

Fuck around and find out - as the kids say.

Who loved Obama?

Those folks who awarded him the Nobel Peace Prize, for one. In checking how my perception jived with reality, I did some quick research. I'm satisfied with my initial opinion on Obama and Trump. What changes is that I was too negative regarding Biden as the Pew source for Biden was favorable, however that was from 11 months ago. I looked for something more recent and it wasn't as bad as I would have thought either.

Obama’s international image remains strong

Trump Ratings Remain Low Around Globe

Global Approval of U.S. Leadership Remains Higher Under Biden Than Trump

Those folks who awarded him the Nobel Peace Prize, for one. In checking how my perception jived with reality, I did some quick research. I'm satisfied with my initial opinion on Obama and Trump. What changes is that I was too negative regarding Biden as the Pew source for Biden was favorable, however that was from 11 months ago. I looked for something more recent and it wasn't as bad as I would have thought either.

Obama’s international image remains strong

Trump Ratings Remain Low Around Globe

Global Approval of U.S. Leadership Remains Higher Under Biden Than Trump
Oh, the No Bell Piece of Pie award that right after his acceptance, got the middle east to burn with ISIS and at home where every few months Radical Muslims were murdering innocent US citizens. That award?

View attachment 952114
Looks pretty competent to me.

Forum List

Back