Where is a democrat with christian values suppose to go?

A Christian Democrat is like a Jewish nazi. Either not a real Democrat or not a real Christian.
So tell me the many ways Trump the adulter is a real Christian...

Is that what voting is? Is that what you think we're voting on during an election? I thought we were voting on who would be the best possible president.

Since when is the public vote, a vote on who is the best Christian?

And if that isn't what the vote is about, then what relevance does your question have?
It is a determining factor in voting for a candidate even though a religious test is not used according to the Constitution yet the people of the USA are not the Constitution and therefore judge a candidate according to their religion. Which is what this thread tis aboot...

Not true. It simply isn't. Not in this country at least.

At the end of the day, you generally have two choices. I can vote for Tim, the Pastor of Berean Church here in Ohio. But he's not going to win.

There are two people that have a good chance of winning. That's it.

So unless one is a criminal that deletes thousands of emails that were requested evidence in a subpoena.... we have to choose between which candidate best fits with our overall values.

Not stealing money in taxes.
Not controlling and dictating our lives.
Not force us to fund with our stolen tax money, support for murdering babies.
Supporting the state of Israel.
The list goes on.

So if I have to choose between voting for people who actively oppose Christian values, or voting for someone who as a person may suck, but whose party platform is generally in line with Christian values... then obviously I'm going to vote for who will uphold my values in policy, over someone who might be faithful to his wife, but try and destroy Christianity in the country.
I'll give you two reasons why I don't vote for a Clinton or a Trump or any other corrupt assholes.

First, as I state above, when you vote for the lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL.

Second, when you vote for a corrupt asshole, you are telling him or her, "Keep doing what you are doing!" I absolutely REFUSE to communicate that message with my vote. My vote is way too valuable.

If enough people abstain from voting, and they are, then whichever corrupt asshole wins can never claim they have the support of the American people. They only have the support of fools.

I watched my father make that mistake in 2016. He is elderly, and so I helped him get to the polls. He's a lifelong rock ribbed Republican. But he cannot stand Trump. Absolutely hates Trump.

After he cast his ballot, he told me he voted for Trump, "Because I don't want Hillary to win big."

He hated them both, and voted for evil anyway. I suspect that is exactly why Trump won. He won because of votes against Hillary, not because of votes for him.

The American people demand free lollipops from the federal government. So our politicians, caving in to popular demand, pass a law to give lollipops to everyone in America.

Adam and Steve rush down to the government building to get their government lollipops.

But the Joe the Plumber says, "Oh hell no. No lolli's for fags!" And the crowd goes wild.

Gays didn't ask for free lollipops. The American people as a whole did.

Equal protection of the laws.

NOTHING to do with religion.

then ban the lollipops,,,
Don't blame the gays for wanting the same lollipops everyone else gets. The people did that to themselves.

doesnt change the fact you were wrong as to why the government is involved in marriage,,,

get rid of the lollipops and get the government out of personal lives like it should be
Which is what I said at the very beginning of our conversation.

But as long as the government is giving out lollipops, then we must abide by the Constitution and provide equal protection of the laws.

Evangelicals are finally starting to catch on.

Why Trump’s Evangelical Allies Are Enraged Over His Betrayal of the Kurds

https://www.washingtonpost.com/reli...aven-over-syria-decision-pat-robertson-warns/

“The president, who allowed Khashoggi to be cut into pieces without any repercussions whatsoever, is now allowing the Christians and the Kurds to be massacred by the Turks." - Pat Robertson

“I believe … the president of the United States is in danger of losing the mandate of heaven if he permits this to happen." - Pat Robertson

It won't matter much. While Pat Robertson may still have some pull in small pockets of the US, it won't make a huge difference in the long run.

And the reason is the same as we've been saying all along.... what's the alternative? Ilhan Omar? An entire political party that openly supports the murder of babies? AOC? A party that wants to have no control of our borders whatsoever?

Again, as long as left-wing Democrats are the party of all that is evil and stupid.... Trump is still the best option.

A Christian Democrat is like a Jewish nazi. Either not a real Democrat or not a real Christian.
So tell me the many ways Trump the adulter is a real Christian...

Is that what voting is? Is that what you think we're voting on during an election? I thought we were voting on who would be the best possible president.

Since when is the public vote, a vote on who is the best Christian?

And if that isn't what the vote is about, then what relevance does your question have?
It is a determining factor in voting for a candidate even though a religious test is not used according to the Constitution yet the people of the USA are not the Constitution and therefore judge a candidate according to their religion. Which is what this thread tis aboot...

Not true. It simply isn't. Not in this country at least.

At the end of the day, you generally have two choices. I can vote for Tim, the Pastor of Berean Church here in Ohio. But he's not going to win.

There are two people that have a good chance of winning. That's it.

So unless one is a criminal that deletes thousands of emails that were requested evidence in a subpoena.... we have to choose between which candidate best fits with our overall values.

Not stealing money in taxes.
Not controlling and dictating our lives.
Not force us to fund with our stolen tax money, support for murdering babies.
Supporting the state of Israel.
The list goes on.

So if I have to choose between voting for people who actively oppose Christian values, or voting for someone who as a person may suck, but whose party platform is generally in line with Christian values... then obviously I'm going to vote for who will uphold my values in policy, over someone who might be faithful to his wife, but try and destroy Christianity in the country.
I have seen zero people get elected who would not claim to be a Christian or practicing another religion.

So they are acting like politicians? Shocker.

The American people demand free lollipops from the federal government. So our politicians, caving in to popular demand, pass a law to give lollipops to everyone in America.

Adam and Steve rush down to the government building to get their government lollipops.

But the Joe the Plumber says, "Oh hell no. No lolli's for fags!" And the crowd goes wild.

Don't blame the gays for wanting the same lollipops everyone else gets. The people did that to themselves.

doesnt change the fact you were wrong as to why the government is involved in marriage,,,

get rid of the lollipops and get the government out of personal lives like it should be

But as long as the government is giving out lollipops, then we must abide by the Constitution and provide equal protection of the laws.
as per the 10th amendment the constitution forbids them being involved in marriage in anyway,,,
so I agree lets follow the constitution

as per the 10th amendment the constitution forbids them being involved in marriage in anyway,,,
The 10th amendment forbids who from being "involved"?

I heard a little of the lgbt town hall that CNN aired last night. They pointed out a women there they said has a 9 year old transgender girl and that wasn't right to me. That is way to young for a person to even know anything about that. I don't know if their is some kind of special situation but that to me should be in the realm of child abuse.

Im a registered democrat because you can't vote in the primary's as a independent where I live. I belive largely people should be able to live their lives the way they want. I was for gay's have civil unions and not marriage, marriage is biblical. Even the rainbow is biblical and how did the lgbt community take it?

The democrats running for president are going way too far to the left especially with the hole lgbt movment and some other things. To me republicans have their problems to. The republican party is like Gordon Gekko in the movie Wall Street. What do you do?

democrats are the party of Joseph Stalin. IF you don't support the agenda of a Marxist nation under a totalitarian dictatorship where the party rules with an iron fist, you cannot be a democrat. The old union democrats are gone, this is the party of Stalin and they will stop at nothing to create the hell on earth they seek. Look to Venezuela and North Korea to see the future of America under the democrats. We stop them, or the world falls into a dark age.

Where is a democrat with christian values suppose to go?
One's religious beliefs should not affect or influence their principles when it comes to government of, by, and for the people. PERIOD!!!!

That's the problem with the Jesus Nazi wing of the GOP. They apparently believe that all sin should be criminalized, which ironically tends to demonstrate a deep-seated and consciously repressed doubt in the existence of an afterlife. They also believe that Christianity must poke its nose into everything.

If Americans could have compartmentalized and separated their religious believes from their political ideology starting well over 100 years ago, we would have MUCH fewer problems.

LIBERTY should be the first concern of every American citizen, when it comes to political ideology.

My question remains: why is it THE LEAST of their concern?

Im a registered democrat because you can't vote in the primary's as a independent where I live.

So much for free and fair elections.
Texas does this shit too. You can only vote in one primary and must declare a party affiliation to vote in the primaries.

One should be allowed to vote in all primaries or it looks like a rigged sham (it is).

Im a registered democrat because you can't vote in the primary's as a independent where I live.

Texas does this shit too. You can only vote in one primary and must declare a party affiliation to vote in the primaries.

One should be allowed to vote in all primaries or it looks like a rigged sham (it is).

So you think Democrats should be able to choose who the Republican candidate for president should be?

So you think Democrats should be able to choose who the Republican candidate for president should be?
Why does it matter, if Republicans can do the same?

Do you not understand what the point of a primary is?
You obviously don't understand that this is how the parties rig the system and fuck us over.

So? It's their party. Anyone can run in November as an independent. If you want to be a club member, you play by club rules. Boo hoo.

There is a special place in LIMBO ----where both Christian and Jewish democrats (like me) can wait it out

Rosie, you know that the democrats are the party of Antisemitism. They seek to destroy Israel and have aligned with Hamas and ISIS. democrats are not the party you grew up with. They really are the Nazi party reborn. You know this.

Why does it matter, if Republicans can do the same?

It's their party, their rules. Did you know that Democrats let independent voters vote in their primaries?...Republicans do not.

The 10th amendment forbids who from being "involved"?
the feds in this case,,,

So tell me many ways Trump the adulter is a real Christian...

the pope does love the sinner-------uhm......are you a FIRST STONE caster?
Oh hell yes..Because that is what being a "real" Christian is all about..

Comrade, what IS being a "real" Christian about? What values does the Nazi/democrat party have in common with Christians?

Forum List

Back