CDZ Where Do Guns Used In Crimes Come From?

I would take any bet that those children are the children of 16 year old baby mamas of our criminal underclass

Since you'd "take any bet," let's be reasonable and call it $50.

That's a bet you lose, and here's the address to which you can remit your check or money order:
Coalition to Stop Gun Violence
805 15th Street NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20005​

Just put 2aguy on the memo line. I'll be sure to have them keep an eye open for it.

And what about gun murder of children.........from the CDC and not an anti gun activist organization......

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Kids murdered by guns....

under 1: 12
age 1-4: 39

age 5-14: 142

total gun murder of children.....193

Kids murdered by other means...

under 1: 270
age 1-4: 298
age 5-14: 135

murder of children by other means.....703

Now, if even if you include gun accidents into the total.....

you are still wrong....

Accidental death by gun for children....

under 1: 3
age 1-4: 27
age 5-14: 39

Total accidental gun death for kids 2013....69
Total accidental gun death for kids in 2014...48

I would take any bet that those children are the children of 16 year old baby mamas of our criminal underclass

That's a bet you lose, and here's the address to which you can remit your check or money order:
Washington, DC 20005​

sorry...I have run the numbers.......accidental gun deaths of children are down...from the CDC......not from bloom ergs anti gun group......

Run all the numbers you want. None of them will make the parents of those toddlers (and specifically the three year olds) noted in the links I provided the children of "16 year old baby mamas of our criminal underclass."

Does this Paulding County family referred to in the fourth link look like members of any "underclass" to you?

Cg-8FwZUkAA9wsu_1461691927217_4010749_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Yes.....you can find the white families because the media only cares about them....the majority of gun accidents with children...let's see...do they happen to families like this....or the gang banger in the drug house with his baby mama and the kids selling crack....? Which one is more conducive to actual gun death.....

And of course you don't want the actual numbers.......48 accidental gun deaths of children in a country with 357,000,000 guns.......you can't make an argument based on that fact....so you will trot out the picture to use emotion...since that is all you have....the facts, the statistics, the truth and reality....do not support anything you say....

But keep dragging out the dead kids........you need dead kids to push gun control.

Yeah....the real deaths of children.....from drugs and gangs........

Family questions why boy killed was at Altadena home

A heartbroken family attempted to learn why their beloved 4-year-old boy was at a home in Altadena when he was shot and killed.

Salvador Esparza III, 4, was shot and killed during a shooting at a home in the 300 block of Figueroa Drive on Tuesday.

They said the boyfriend of Salvador's mother lived there and it was a known drug house.

"It's a crack house. It's a place where people come and go to sell drugs and get drugs," Jenny Esparza, Salvador's grandmother said.

Jenny Esparza said her son, Salvador Esparza II, was in a fight for full custody of his son earlier this year.

She said a court-appointed mediator told her son, "He would sound like a jealous boyfriend," if he attempted to gain full custody, so he settled on joint custody with Salvador's mother.

Washington, DC 20005​

sorry...I have run the numbers.......accidental gun deaths of children are down...from the CDC......not from bloom ergs anti gun group......

Run all the numbers you want. None of them will make the those toddlers (and specifically the three year olds) noted in the links I provided the children of "16 year old baby mamas of our criminal underclass."

Does this Paulding County family referred to in the fourth link look like members of any "underclass" to you?

This is the mother of the four year old. She was a staunch and outspoken (albeit, as is typical of "gunnies," loud, strong and wrong) gun-rights advocate.

CdEC_5aUEAEmw_s.jpg

She doesn't look like a member of any "underclass" to me.

Keep dragging the dead kids out........since the truth makes you look foolish....but dead kids.......make your argument......

WISQARS Leading Causes of Death Reports

Accidental gun deaths of children...up to 14....in a country with over 357,000,000 guns, and 74.2 million children....

Age 1-4......22

Age 5-9....14

Age 10-14... 12

Total: 48 (down from 69)

2013 Total for the same ages.... 69

So the accidental gun death total from 2013-2014 went down by 21 children....as gun ownership went up...twit.

For 2013.....

Accidental gun deaths of children under 14 in 2013....in a country with 74.2 million children in 2010...

Under 1 year old: 3

1-4 years old: 27

5-14 years old: 39

Total: 69 ( in a country of 320 million people)[/QUOTE]

Washington, DC 20005​

Just put 2aguy on the memo line. I'll be sure to have them keep an eye open for it.

And what about gun murder of children.........from the CDC and not an anti gun activist organization......

you are still wrong....

All of that is good information. You still lost the bet. Send the money.

Washington, DC 20005​

you are still wrong....

In your dreams.......send your donation to the NRA......they actual care about saving children....

Washington, DC 20005​

Run all the numbers you want. None of them will make the parents of those toddlers (and specifically the three year olds) noted in the links I provided the children of "16 year old baby mamas of our criminal underclass."

Yes.....you can find the white families because the media only cares about them....the majority of gun accidents with children...let's see...do they happen to families like this....or the gang banger in the drug house with his baby mama and the kids selling crack....? Which one is more conducive to actual gun death.....

And of course you don't want the actual numbers.......48 accidental gun deaths of children in a country with 357,000,000 guns.......you can't make an argument based on that fact....so you will trot out the picture to use emotion...since that is all you have....the facts, the statistics, the truth and reality....do not support anything you say....

But keep dragging out the dead kids........you need dead kids to push gun control.

Red:
What does their whiteness have to do with anything? Nothing as far as I'm concerned.

Blue:
That's irrelevant. You took the bet and you lost. Send the money.

Green:
In this context, I don't need any actual number other than the one that means you lost the bet you took, and we can all see that number. Send the money.

Pink:
There's no argument to make. You lost the bet. Send the money.

Washington, DC 20005​

you are still wrong....

Here..explain to this family how your gun control for law abiding people saved this 13 month old........

Toddler's death linked to drug dealers shooting at wrong house

Whoever shot and killed a 13-month-old boy at a northwest Milwaukee home may have actually been looking for a 19-year-old man living in a nearly identical duplex on the same block.

That's according to court documents charging the man, Kwesen L. Sanders, with conspiracy to make or deliver heroin.

Washington, DC 20005​

Red:
What does their whiteness have to do with anything? Nothing as far as I'm concerned.

Blue:

Green:
In this context, I don't need any actual number other than the one that means you lost the bet you took, and we can all see that number. Send the money.

Pink:

No bet was lost...as a typical leftist you lie, use emotion and then declare that you won........

I have actual stats...from the CDC.....you have theatrics that are not the norm or the reality.........you lose....pay up.....the NRA will use your money to save lives...children's lives...

Washington, DC 20005​

Red:

Blue:

Green:

Pink:

Here you go...another drug dealer getting his children killed.......

Police: Drugs in vehicle that transported Dayton shooting victims

Dayton police released additional information about a triple shooting that killed a 1-year-old boy.

Before officers arrived to the 1900 block of Arlene Avenue for a shooting, the three shooting victims were driven to Good Samaritan Hospital by one of the victims, Diana Hicks, 63, according to police.

But then Hicks left the hospital and drove to a home on Harvard Boulevard, where she was then removed to Miami Valley Hospital by a Dayton fire.

Dayton police say the vehicle Hicks used to transport the victims was recovered at the Harvard Boulevard location, and reportedly contained evidence of illegal drug activity, including marijuana and a large amount of cash.

Washington, DC 20005​

you are still wrong....

Here..explain to this family how your gun control for law abiding people saved this 13 month old........

Whoever shot and killed a 13-month-old boy at a northwest Milwaukee home may have actually been looking for a 19-year-old man living in a nearly identical duplex on the same block.

That's according to court documents charging the man, Kwesen L. Sanders, with conspiracy to make or deliver heroin.

When I hear you've paid up for having lost the bet you took, a bet which has to do with three year old children shooting others, not with others shooting three year olds, I will happily make explanations. For now, however, you need to stand by your word and send the money because you took a bet and lost.

Once you've lived up to your word, I'll explain to that family how no law is going to bring back and thus save their 13 month old. I'll also explain to them that I haven't proposed any gun control measure that would have saved their 13 month old. Finally, I'll explain to them that no gun rights advocate has offered any solution proposal that would have saved their 13 month old.

Washington, DC 20005​

Red:

Blue:

Green:

Pink:

Of course you don't need the actual number...because it shows you are wrong....and lose the bet.....and. ..that you have no point, and so you have to lie about the reality and use emotion...since that is all you have...the truth, the facts and the reality show that you are wrong on this and every other point about guns and gun ownership in this country.......but don't let that stop you from trying to ban guns...

Washington, DC 20005​

you are still wrong....

When I hear you've paid up for having lost the bet you took, a bet which has to do with three year old children shooting others, not with others shooting three year olds, I will happily make explanations. For now, however, you need to stand by your word and send the money because you took a bet and lost.

Once you've lived up to your word, I'll explain to that family how no law is going to bring back and thus save their 13 month old. I'll also explain to them that I haven't proposed any gun control measure that would have saved their 13 month old. Finally, I'll explain to them that no gun rights advocate has offered any solution proposal that would have saved their 13 month old.

And here is another toddler killed because his drug dealer father got him shot....

Father charged after toddler shot in drug deal argument :: WRAL.com

And here we have another one....make your payment to the NRA....

Father flees Kensington home after daughter, 4, shot dead by brother

Sawyer said shootings and drugs were a constant concern in the neighborhood.

Rundown rowhouses fill the neighborhood, notorious for crime and a haven for heroin, crack cocaine, and marijuana. Drug needles and other debris are scattered on the streets. Police call the few blocks that include the scene of the shooting "the gun grid."

East Mayfield Street abuts Hope Park, itself known as a center for drug dealing. Police in the 24th District count more than 3,000 drug arrests there each year.

Even as police closed the street and congregated around the scene of the shooting Saturday afternoon, drug deals appeared to continue nearby.

And another criminal accidentally shoots a toddler.......criminals and drugs that is the problem...not normal gun owners........but of course....you only focus on normal gun owners because you have unresolved mental issues that cause you to fixate on guns...and keep you from understanding the truth....

Clinton Township mom’s boyfriend charged in son’s shooting

The suspect was fumbling with the gun, which was stolen and not registered to him, and he got unnerved when the ranger started walking over, and somehow it went off,” Posavetz said.

Washington, DC 20005​

you are still wrong....

And here is another toddler killed because his drug dealer father got him shot....

And a 6 year old from a baby momma shoots his sibling.....as the drug using mother visits the halfway house....

Mother charged after child fatally shoots 4-year-old brother in East Orange

Rundown rowhouses fill the neighborhood, notorious for crime and a haven for heroin, crack cocaine, and marijuana. Drug needles and other debris are scattered on the streets. Police call the few blocks that include the scene of the shooting "the gun grid."

East Mayfield Street abuts Hope Park, itself known as a center for drug dealing. Police in the 24th District count more than 3,000 drug arrests there each year.

Even as police closed the street and congregated around the scene of the shooting Saturday afternoon, drug deals appeared to continue nearby.

You can find fifty million examples of whatever you want. Nary a one nor all of them combined will alter the fact that you took the bet noted in your remarks below.

Those 3 year olds........I would take any bet that those children are the children of 16 year old baby mamas of our criminal underclass....they are not the children of normal families who own guns...they live in inner cities ruled by drugs and gang violence....so if you want to save their lives.......then you have to fix the single, teenage mother problem in this country.....
I have shown that what you bet on about the nature and circumstances of at least one three year old gun shooter's family is not at all what you "would take any bet" about. There is nothing you can say/write that will alter those facts.

You lost the bet. Pay up; send the money.

you are still wrong....

And a 6 year old from a baby momma shoots his sibling.....as the drug using mother visits the halfway house....

You can find fifty million examples of whatever you want. Nary a one nor all of them combined will alter the fact that you took the bet noted in your remarks below.

Those 3 year olds........I would take any bet that those children are the children of 16 year old baby mamas of our criminal underclass....they are not the children of normal families who own guns...they live in inner cities ruled by drugs and gang violence....so if you want to save their lives.......then you have to fix the single, teenage mother problem in this country.....
I have shown that what you bet on about the nature and circumstances of at least one three year old gun shooter's family is not at all what you "would take any bet" about. There is nothing you can say/write that will alter those facts.

Sorry...your individual stories that get the attention of the anti gun media are not representative of the truth......I have given you actual facts and actual stories of the deaths of children....you can make your payment to the NRA......

Sorry...your individual stories that get the attention of the anti gun media are not representative of the truth......I have given you actual facts and actual stories of the deaths of children....you can make your payment to the NRA......

1. I didn't make a wager or promise to send anything to the NRA.
  2. They aren't my stories. They are the stories of people who've had their toddlers shoot and kill other people. You lost the bet you stated you'd take. Send the money.
  3. You keep attempting to deflect away from the fact that you lost a bet you made. Nobody asked you to participate in a bet. You lost the bet you stated you'd take. Send the money.
  4. You voluntarily sat there -- loud, strong and wrong as could be -- and you "opened your big mouth" you would "take any bet...". You have two choices. You can refuse to pay up or you can be a man of your word and send the money.
Just to refresh your memory:

Washington, DC 20005​

1. I didn't make a wager or promise to send anything to the NRA.
  2. They aren't my stories. They are the stories of people who've had their toddlers shoot and kill other people. You lost the bet you stated you'd take. Send the money.
  3. You keep attempting to deflect away from the fact that you lost a bet you made. Nobody asked you to participate in a bet. You lost the bet you stated you'd take. Send the money.
  4. You voluntarily sat there -- loud, strong and wrong as could be -- and you "opened your big mouth" you would "take any bet...". You have two choices. You can refuse to pay up or you can be a man of your word and send the money.
Just to refresh your memory:

Washington, DC 20005​

You are one odd character....does your mental health professional know about your internet activity?

Forum List

Back