When you're a hammer, every problem looks like a nail...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...and when you're a neo-con, every problem can be solved by sending in U.S. troops.

Let's support Trump who wants to get us out of all these endless wars. America has been at war for 17 years, the longest period of war in our history.

Other countries can take up the cause of whatever needs to be done. America has done more than it's fair share of sending young men and women to bleed and die to solve other countries' problems.

We should never have gone in the first place, but now that we are there a precipitous withdrawal will make things much worse.

We should never have gone in the first place, but now that we are there a precipitous withdrawal will make things much worse.

Staying in Syria is no win scenario. We have no business there unless defending Israel.

Iraq is over and Afghanistan was lost during George W. Bush era, so why the hell waste bodies and resources?

Fox News is drumming the war beat that Trump is wrong to withdraw from Syria and Afghanistan. We need to support Trump.

Staying in Syria is no win scenario. We have no business there unless defending Israel.

Iraq is over and Afghanistan was lost during George W. Bush era, so why the hell waste bodies and resources?

Yeah , well...the very same folks who said it was a waste of time back when were branded libtards along with freedom fries and all the fuckin' jingoist bells we could stand

But now , because some chickenhawk watse of votes sez it's ok, i guess we're all on the same page

welcome to the snowflake club

~S~

When you're a sonic screwdriver ... every problem has a different setting.

p030b1vw.jpg

Sick
Let's support Trump who wants to get us out of all these endless wars. America has been at war for 17 years, the longest period of war in our history.

Actually, we've never really had much downtime
American Involvement in Wars from Colonial Times to the Present

~S~
Sickening isn't it!

reality sucks Aldo

but the real stickler is what the M.E. will metastasize into w/out us towing the line......i figure another 10 years on the outside , and we'll have no choice but to sacrifice our youth(s) to the seeds we;ve sown ~S~

Yeah , well...the very same folks who said it was a waste of time back when were branded libtards along with freedom fries and all the fuckin' jingoist bells we could stand

But now , because some chickenhawk watse of votes sez it's ok, i guess we're all on the same page

~S~

What you're complaining about is that Trump agrees with you, and because you hate him so much, that makes you mad.

~S~

Well Spanky I was against the invasion of Iraq and never supported the Iraq war.

Also stated back then Osama was in Pakistan and yet it was ignored.

So as you claim I supported the war, well the reality is I never supported the waste of money.

Syria Civil War is Russia, China and Iran issue and not our war unless to protect Israel.

So thank you for playing but you lose!

Sick

Actually, we've never really had much downtime
American Involvement in Wars from Colonial Times to the Present

~S~
Sickening isn't it!

reality sucks Aldo

but the real stickler is what the M.E. will metastasize into w/out us towing the line......i figure another 10 years on the outside , and we'll have no choice but to sacrifice our youth(s) to the seeds we;ve sown ~S~

Not my point, but I get yours. It is sickening that in the history of our country we, as a nation have seen so little peace. Mostly because of our own doing!

I'm old enough to remember when Democrats were robbing banks and kidnapping people because they wanted peace so bad.

Now Trump offers peace and they're cranky.

Forum List

Back