When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

One thing I do know is that most children who are abused are abused by family members. So who is protecting your kids from your family?
This isn't about protecting our kids. The real issue is the use of schools for indoctrinating society to suite a political agenda - which is a legitimate complaint. Unfortunately, the trolls get off on the sex stuff so much, that the debate gets drug into the sewer. Which is a shame, because the problem still exists.

Last edited:
You are a stupid, bigoted, ignorant piece of shit you asswipe. Learn to read fucktard. You and fellow dumbfuck citygator don’t have the intelligence to see past a lifestyle stereotype that you made up. God forbid he reject assholes like you and your fantasies and want to be known for his talent and not have people ignore that and concentrate on his lifestyle. You’re just a lower than whaleshit idiot who has yet to defend his disgusting views about exposing children to sick shit. You're too stupid to see how stupid you are. Your just admitted to wanting kids exposed to sexual deviancy. No surprise. GFY degenerate.
Of course he would want to be known for his talent. I am not claiming that he wanted to be some gay icon. Many people are private and want their personal lives kept to themselves.

I don’t support any LGBTQ advocacy group elevating people that don’t want the spotlight. But you’re a moron if you think you can hide from your hatefulness and try and cast blame on those advice groups. People with your POV are the cause of the problem. The advice groups are a reaction to that and while they may take it overboard at times, they simply wouldn’t exist if there where small minded pricks such as yourself

77% of all child abuse victims are abused by a parent.

Seems to me people should be watching parents more than anyone else.

That's not true, 60% of child sexual abuse is by someone the child knows but not by a relative.

We're talking child sexual abuse not overall child abuse. Nice try though

Forum List

Back