When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

That's not true, 60% of child sexual abuse is by someone the child knows but not by a relative.

We're talking child sexual abuse not overall child abuse. Nice try though

I don't make shit up like other people do.

Most child victims are abused by a parent. In 2020, a reported 483,285 perpetrators abused or neglected a child. In substantiated child abuse cases, 77% of children were victimized by a parent.

And FYI that includes sexual abuse.

2/3 of ALL cases are sexual abuse so that means 2/3 of the 77% of abuse by parents are sexual abuse

Last edited:
Of course he would want to be known for his talent. I am not claiming that he wanted to be some gay icon. Many people are private and want their personal lives kept to themselves.

I don’t support any LGBTQ advocacy group elevating people that don’t want the spotlight. But you’re a moron if you think you can hide from your hatefulness and try and cast blame on those advice groups. People with your POV are the cause of the problem. The advice groups are a reaction to that and while they may take it overboard at times, they simply wouldn’t exist if there where small minded pricks such as yourself
No retard. YOU are a NO minded prick. Show where I (or anybody else here) has said anything other than keep your shit away from kids. Even Gays Against Groomers have that view, causing degenerates like you to call them a hate group. YOU keep running from that. You’re flailing as usual. .

Most child victims are abused by a parent. In 2020, a reported 483,285 perpetrators abused or neglected a child. In substantiated child abuse cases, 77% of children were victimized by a parent.

2/3 of ALL cases are sexual abuse so that means 2/3 of the 77% of abuse by parents are sexual abuse

Sexual abuse, you flaming jackass

How can your child hide mental illness from you?

I’m sure you’ve never raised a child. Growing up, especially during puberty is a confusing time for a child. It is those confused children that the groomers seek out.

No retard. YOU are a NO minded prick. Show where I (or anybody else here) has said anything other than keep your shit away from kids. Even Gays Against Groomers have that view, causing degenerates like you to call them a hate group. YOU keep running from that. You’re flailing as usual. .
I don’t advocate for any inappropriate “grooming” such a lame word BTW. Exposure is not grooming. your demonization of exposure and hateful language about the lifestyle shows why you’re a bigot and part of the problem

Sexual abuse, you flaming jackass

2/3 of ALL child abuse is sexual abuse

Therefore 2/3 of the 77% of child abuse committed by parents is sexual abuse

Seems to me if you can't tell your own child is mentally ill then that's your failing as a parent.

Oh, I could when I was raising children of my own, which obviously you’ve never done. It actually the reality of raising children.

It’s those that wish to exploit this that are of critical concern, especially now, when so many are trying to sexualize them during this confusing time in their lives.

Oh, I could when I was raising children of my own, which obviously you’ve never done. It actually the reality of raising children.

It’s those that wish to exploit this that are of critical concern, especially now, when so many are trying to sexualize them during this confusing time in their lives.
Then you never had a good relationship with your kid.

That's why you want other people to watch your kids for you

To put it on record, the link supplied also stated this:

• Most often, sexual abusers know the child they abuse but are not relatives. In fact, about 60% of perpetrators are nonrelative acquaintances, such as a friend of the family, babysitter, or neighbor.
And when a family member is the abuser, many times it is a non parent.

But nice try. We however can read links on our own.

To put it on record, the link supplied also stated this:

• Most often, sexual abusers know the child they abuse but are not relatives. In fact, about 60% of perpetrators are nonrelative acquaintances, such as a friend of the family, babysitter, or neighbor.
And when a family member is the abuser, many times it is a non parent.

But nice try. We however can read links on our own.
I have already posted a link that 77% of all child abuse is committed by parents and that 2/3 of all child abuse is sexual abuse. Therefore 2/3 of all abuse by parents is sexual abuse.

The thing you are ignoring is access to a child.

A person who talks about being gay in a school for one class period or less does not have access to your kids outside of school does not have the time with your kid to actually groom them.

I have already posted a link that 77% of all child abuse is committed by parents and that 2/3 of all child abuse is sexual abuse. Therefore 2/3 of all abuse by parents is sexual abuse.

The thing you are ignoring is access to a child.

A person who talks about being gay in a school for one class period or less does not have access to your kids outside of school does not have the time with your kid to actually groom them.

Not good at math are you bro.

77% of all child abuse is committed by parents.

Still have an issue with math I see.

But then math isn’t taught in your cult.

Still have an issue with math I see.

But then math isn’t taught in your cult.
Funny how you have no link for that where I did

77% of ALL child abuse is committed by parents
2/3 of ALL child abuse is sexual

Therefore parents are indeed committing sexual abuse on their children.

Forum List

Back