When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

So Gays are running churches now? You sound very con-fused in your attempts to excuse/not excuse child molestations by religious leaders.

BTW....Happy Anti-Fascist Day (D-Day)

Nice deflection, but the acts that were mentioned were performed by gays for the most part.

That cautionary tale gets lost on the left. Why? Because gay.

Gays should not be clergy?

but thanks for admitting your OK with children being exposed to adult sexual content,, now we now what a sick mother fucker you really are,,

Funny, when I was growing up in my repressed Catholic neighborhood, all the kids had their stash of Playboys and Hustlers.

My mom found my little brother's stash once and tried to lecture him on how nudity wasn't bad. She tried to use the example of Michelangelo painting nudes on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. To which I joked to my other brother "Nobody caught him." Everyone had a good laugh and little bro was spared further punishment.

Kids today (sounding like an old man now) have it a lot easier. They don't need to go to the Madris Gras or Pride parade to see the naughty bits, there's much more explicit stuff on the internet.

Funny, when I was growing up in my repressed Catholic neighborhood, all the kids had their stash of Playboys and Hustlers.

My mom found my little brother's stash once and tried to lecture him on how nudity wasn't bad. She tried to use the example of Michelangelo painting nudes on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. To which I joked to my other brother "Nobody caught him." Everyone had a good laugh and little bro was spared further punishment.

Kids today (sounding like an old man now) have it a lot easier. They don't need to go to the Madris Gras or Pride parade to see the naughty bits, there's much more explicit stuff on the internet.
the excuses you make to justify your sick perversions disgust me,,

youre lucky there are rules here that protect you from being called what you really are,,

remember those rules dont exist in the real world,,

Those who oppose him are just fine with Pakistanis raping British children as their fear of being called a racist has overcome any sense of decency they might have had, otherwise.

When these people call OTHER people a racist for opposing these horrific rapes of children, they enter the realm of support and enablement of these rapes.
We have had this conversation many times. You must be incredibly dense to see Lennon as anything but an opportunist criminal.

His antics nearly caused one important trial to collapse and would have seen child rapists go free.

That isnt my opinion, it was the opinion of the judge who locked him up.

What kind of world do you inhabit where you seee that as commendable ?

Do you want rapists to go free ? Those of us on Planet Decent do not want that.

But you are the rapists friend.

We have had this conversation many times. You must be incredibly dense to see Lennon as anything but an opportunist criminal.

His antics nearly caused one important trial to collapse and would have seen child rapists go free.

That isnt my opinion, it was the opinion of the judge who locked him up.

What kind of world do you inhabit where you seee that as commendable ?

Do you want rapists to go free ? Those of us on Planet Decent do not want that.

But you are the rapists friend.
Yes, you have always been very supportive of the racist Pakistani rape gangs.

And you think it happens in every church across the world. You are demonic.
Because it can. Why do you think there are things like "Safeguarding God's Children?" They are in place to try to prevent that.

The only way to prevent it is through procedures and diligence. And thats all organizations.

Last edited:
Yes, you have always been very supportive of the racist Pakistani rape gangs.
Well here you go again. Pleae supply proof of that disgusting allegation.
Of course you cant. You never can.
You are the rapists friend. You do not want them to be tried in the courts.

Well here you go again. Pleae supply proof of that disgusting allegation.
Of course you cant. You never can.
You are the rapists friend. You do not want them to be tried in the courts.
I'm a rapist's friend because I oppose them grooming children and raping them? Right.

Does anybody with a three digit IQ believe this ridiculous bullshit?

Because it can. Why do you think there are things like "Safeguarding God's Children?" They are in place to try to prevent that.

The only way to prevent it is through procedures and diligence. And thats all organizations.
But it doesn't. That's what we've been telling you. What this objective really.is about is attacking Christians who oppose the alphabet soup agenda

But it doesn't. That's what we've been telling you. What this objective really.is about is attacking Christians who oppose the alphabet soup agenda
It doesn't? It happened in the Catholic Church, Baptist Church, Methodist Church, Lutherans, Mormons, etc. etc. Thinking otherwise is being aggressively ignorant.

Far more children are sexually abused in public education than virtually anywhere else.

Easy access to the largest faction of children
These idiots support and defend the grooming when they see the perp as one of their own. They live in a simple-minded world of identity where the action of those of certain identities are defended and the actions of those not of those identities are attacked.

Forum List

Back