When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

Competition and technology reduces costs!
Do you live in a refrigerator box?

Every time I go to the doctor's they do all sorts of tests...which are not free.

Medical costs have skyrocketed because they can treat diseases with new and expensive procedures

Do you live in a refrigerator box?

Every time I go to the doctor's they do all sorts of tests...which are not free.

Medical costs have skyrocketed because they can treat diseases with new and expensive procedures

And do tests that are unneeded.

OK....but they still do it and charge for it

Which is the basic problem.

Thanks, now go find a doctor that does not and quit acting like his personal cash cow.

I don’t know how many times I’ve gone to our families Dr. And complained about a bill only to hear, in effect, “why do you care, your insurance will pay it”.

It’s funny we all care about the high cost of health insurance, and no one looks into the massive holdings of the health care providers.

Thanks, now go find a doctor that does not and quit acting like his personal cash cow.
You got one hiding in that refrigerator box?

Face it...you're an old guy standing on his lawn yelling at kids

Though not nearly to the extent now.

Oh, and what is meant is “outside the home”
I meant outside the home. On farms women were always working on the garden, chicken coop, etc. The stereotype fishwife was a real thing.

Tommy is speaking about the child molestation scandal in the church. THE GAY CHILD MOLESTATION scandal.

Next he’ll bring up THE GAY BOYSCOUT MOLESTATION scandal.

These guys crack me up! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
You mean the Boy Scouts who went to court to have themselves declared a religious organization? Thank you for helping Tommy to prove his point about religious sexual abusers.

Where are the stats to back that up? Oh yeah. Right up your far Left Godless ass! Because every church I know, mine included, is a veritable Fort Knox when it comes to child safety. Nearly all Evangelical churches take that very seriously.

Please tell us, again, what you think about Tommy Robinson - you know, that fellow you hate with all your heart for his steadfast opposition to Pakistani rape gangs targeting underage British girls?
Tell me about his opposition.
What did he achieve apart from nearly causing a trial to collapse ?

Tell me about his opposition.
What did he achieve apart from nearly causing a trial to collapse ?
Those who oppose him are just fine with Pakistanis raping British children as their fear of being called a racist has overcome any sense of decency they might have had, otherwise.

When these people call OTHER people a racist for opposing these horrific rapes of children, they enter the realm of support and enablement of these rapes.

Where are the stats to back that up? Oh yeah. Right up your far Left Godless ass! Because every church I know, mine included, is a veritable Fort Knox when it comes to child safety. Nearly all Evangelical churches take that very seriously.

Nope, public education.

Fact, Stumps

Forum List

Back