When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

It is wild that the side who yelled for so long 'government has no right to express itself in my bedroom' has totally flip-flopped and now preaches 'I have every right to express myself sexually in front of your children!'

Last edited:
who said its a ;egal obligation,,

I have to wonder why you would just watch as children are abused and molested,,,
I don't ever see myself being with people who abuse or molest a kid right in front of me . Are these the kind of people you hang out with?

Can we assume that Great Britain have more taste than having any of those little girl "beauty" pageants? They are prevalent in red states and an adult pedo's dream competition............all driven by little girls' moms.
You can but you would be wrong.
Again.

"Five years ago, there were no mini beauty pageants in Britain. Today, more than 20 are held each year with thousands of girls (and sometimes even boys) taking part. Many of the contestants are as young as five and one pageant excludes anyone over the age of 12. "

So, you have to reach back to the 600s? Children back then were con-sidered property............girls in particular. Is this what America's Right wants to go back to?
Muslims consider big Mo as the world's most perfect man.

He sets the precedent and countless millions follow this precedent

You are just extremely stupid and uneducated.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back