When will white people admit it.......the world is laughing at YOU, not us!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This is a personal response to the thread attacking blacks as usual, of whites having accomplished more in this country than everybody, including God himself.

The topic in itself, is ridiculous, but I can't let it slide without schooling this ass hole along with others who co signed onto his bullshit of reality.....

Here we have a race, ie white people, especially white men, who throughout our history, from the boat ride to a meth clinic down the street, who has been free his whole life, has had every door propped wide open for nothing but opportunity and success for the entire history of this nation, who did just about everything possible to keep everybody, including women and minorities from the table of opportunity while standing on the necks....and this motherfucker wants to brag about and thump his chest??? Uh, ya think maybe just maybe, ya gotta just a little bit help along the way>>

I do contend however, that despite the attempts to keep minority and women as second class citizens, we've done pretty good for ourselves, especially that black under achiever currently in the white house, who trust me, despite your thoughts will go down as one of the greatest presidents in our history and you heard it hear first, cracker!!

U.S. election: How the world sees it - CNN.com
BECAUSE OF STUPID WHITE ACHIEVING REDNECKS.....WE LEAVE 8 YEARS OF THIS:
upload_2016-4-17_7-14-9.jpeg
upload_2016-4-17_7-17-24.jpeg
image.jpg
to this empending shit......
upload_2016-4-17_7-19-26.jpeg

images
upload_2016-4-17_7-19-45.jpeg
and all this is because of over achieving, God blessed, ignorant white motherfuckers..and you want to brag? Really? Your race is a laughing stock of the world...get the fuck outta here.

This is a personal response to the thread attacking blacks as usual, of whites having accomplished more in this country than everybody, including God himself.

The topic in itself, is ridiculous, but I can't let it slide without schooling this ass hole along with others who co signed onto his bullshit of reality.....

Here we have a race, ie white people, especially white men, who throughout our history, from the boat ride to a meth clinic down the street, who has been free his whole life, has had every door propped wide open for nothing but opportunity and success for the entire history of this nation, who did just about everything possible to keep everybody, including women and minorities from the table of opportunity while standing on the necks....and this motherfucker wants to brag about and thump his chest??? Uh, ya think maybe just maybe, ya gotta just a little bit help along the way>>

I do contend however, that despite the attempts to keep minority and women as second class citizens, we've done pretty good for ourselves, especially that black under achiever currently in the white house, who trust me, despite your thoughts will go down as one of the greatest presidents in our history and you heard it hear first, cracker!!

BECAUSE OF STUPID WHITE ACHIEVING REDNECKS.....WE LEAVE 8 YEARS OF THIS:View attachment 71695View attachment 71696
image.jpg
View attachment 71697
images
View attachment 71698and all this is because of over achieving, God blessed, ignorant white motherfuckers..and you want to brag? Really? Your race is a laughing stock of the world...get the fuck outta here.
Easy there! We`re not all assholes although most of the ones that post here certainly are.

• Banned

BECAUSE OF STUPID WHITE ACHIEVING REDNECKS.....WE LEAVE 8 YEARS OF THIS:View attachment 71695View attachment 71696
image.jpg
View attachment 71697
images
View attachment 71698and all this is because of over achieving, God blessed, ignorant white motherfuckers..and you want to brag? Really? Your race is a laughing stock of the world...get the fuck outta here.
Easy there! We`re not all assholes although most of the ones that post here certainly are.

Although I generalize quite a bit, I'm always aiming my attacks and my ire at the ignorant conservative ass ho's that reign supreme here....contrary to popular beliefs, some of my dearest and nearest friends are white.

Given the "Black" illegitimacy rate in this country, American Black Men can lay claim to the title of being the most irresponsible demographic in the world.

Live with it. You earned it.

• Banned
Given the "Black" illegitimacy rate in this country, American Black Men can lay claim to the title of being the most irresponsible demographic in the world.

You will never get an argument out of me on that one....but somebody loves the hell of them dumb motherfuckers, eh
images
images
images
images
images
images
DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE.....CAUSE SOMEBODY SHO LOVE DUMB MORE THAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS, YA THINK??? lololoo

Here we have a race, ie white people, especially white men, who throughout our history, from the boat ride to a meth clinic down the street, who has been free his whole life, has had every door propped wide open for nothing but opportunity and success for the entire history of this nation
You poor dimwit. I am white but I am not a race. I wasn't alive hundreds of years ago nor do I occupy more bodies than the one I own now. Nobody gave me shit. I'm sorry you don't have the backbone to walk among the achievers in life and prefer to see only race as the guiding force in your sad life, but it's your problem, not "whities".

You will never get an argument out of me on that one....but somebody loves the hell of them dumb motherfuckers, eh
images
images
images
images
images
images
DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE.....CAUSE SOMEBODY SHO LOVE DUMB MORE THAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS, YA THINK??? lololoo
So even a white sow can get a black man but you can't? Is that what this is all about?

The Op (aka racist retard) needs to check her black privilege
Now this is interesting because the last time posted this shit, yo white ass reported me.....LOLOL

Keep it up and I may again. Your idiotic race baiting and flaming is tiresome. Grow up already and relax,

Are you out of your fuckin mind? Do you think for a hot fuckin mynute of a damned second, I give a fuck about you reporting me? Really bitch? Get over yourself, cause I have...

Here we have a race, ie white people, especially white men, who throughout our history, from the boat ride to a meth clinic down the street, who has been free his whole life, has had every door propped wide open for nothing but opportunity and success for the entire history of this nation
You poor dimwit. I am white but I am not a race. I wasn't alive hundreds of years ago nor do I occupy more bodies than the one I own now. Nobody gave me shit. I'm sorry you don't have the backbone to walk among the achievers in life and prefer to see only race as the guiding force in your sad life, but it's your problem, not "whities".

Typical moron....if you read the thread correctly, provided you can read...you'd see I WAS RESPONDING TO A POST, YOU MORONIC SIMP.

DO we have the winner of the dumbest thread of the week already???
Now this is interesting because the last time posted this shit, yo white ass reported me.....LOLOL

Keep it up and I may again. Your idiotic race baiting and flaming is tiresome. Grow up already and relax,

Are you out of your fuckin mind? Do you think for a hot fuckin mynute of a damned second, I give a fuck about you reporting me? Really bitch? Get over yourself, cause I have...

If you don't care why do you keep harping on it. You accuse someone of bestiality and yeah you're going to get reported...even a smart black person like you should be able to grasp it. That and it reveals how truly ignorant and vulgar you really are.

Bite your tongue. Everybody knows predominately white countries are Xian rayciss hellholes; that's why there are so many people of color and ethnicities fleeing them and flooding into all the black and brown and Asian paradises around the world.

oh .... wait ... ummm ... never mind.

Forum List

Back