when will the left condemn China's increase in Russian oil purchases ?

A better point is dont do business with china

make them achieve world domination the hard way if at all

Great. It's not going to happen. Saying things that aren't going to happen is another waste of time. We have too many businesses invested in China.

it is no secrete that the Russian governments main source of income is oil and coal ..... with that being said it appears that China's increase in Russian energy purchases will help to offset the recent sanctions put on Russian energy by the west .. the question being asked is will the left in the US condemn China's recent actions that will enable Russia to continue to wage war on Ukraine ?? China Welcomes Russian Oil Tankers With Alternative Payment Options

And what use is this condemnation you demand? The US and the EU and the UK have imposed sanctions, not China. China is friendly with Russia, so you'd expect China to get around the sanctions.

The US and Russia are the two biggest threats to global security. Why should I take the side of one against the other? They're both bad for the people of this world.

And what use is this condemnation you demand? The US and the EU and the UK have imposed sanctions, not China. China is friendly with Russia, so you'd expect China to get around the sanctions.

The US and Russia are the two biggest threats to global security. Why should I take the side of one against the other? They're both bad for the people of this world.

Russia saw our invasion of Syria as a threat to global security.

It's not going to happen. Saying things that aren't going to happen is another waste of time. We have too many businesses invested in China.
Let them uninvest

its no harder than it was getting entangled with the bloody communists in the first place

it is no secrete that the Russian governments main source of income is oil and coal ..... with that being said it appears that China's increase in Russian energy purchases will help to offset the recent sanctions put on Russian energy by the west .. the question being asked is will the left in the US condemn China's recent actions that will enable Russia to continue to wage war on Ukraine ?? China Welcomes Russian Oil Tankers With Alternative Payment Options
China has been gorging on oil from Russia and OPEC for over a decade.

One enemy at a time, please...

Besides... China may not be so far gone that they cannot be turned back into friends or partners again...

They've recently declared an unlimited partnership with Russia...

I seriously doubt that includes giving Russia carte blanche to decide for China when it goes to war and with whom...

Russia saw our invasion of Syria as a threat to global security.
Go back to the facts. Syria was in free fall by 2005. When Assad arrested and tortured the schoolboys the wheels came off. By the time the US got involved there were 6 million Syrian refugees in the US, Europe and all over the middle east.

Go back to the facts. Syria was in free fall by 2005. When Assad arrested and tortured the schoolboys the wheels came off. By the time the US got involved there were 6 million Syrian refugees in the US, Europe and all over the middle east.

Which has nothing to do with Russia understanding the US invading their neighbors was a threat.

Explain how US intervention helped the Syrian people? How did US intervention help the Afghans, Iranians, Libyans, Yemenis?

To much profit for Wall Street in the cheap labor and lax environmental laws. But you know this already.
As if conditions in other poor countries are different?

of course not

wall st can make just as much money in the phippines as it can in china

Because China cares that anyone would condemn them? Do you suppose they sit around watching our media getting all upset because some people say some bad things about them?
Yes, and I also believe in the Tooth Fairy and that Ana de Armas is secretly in lust with me…

As long as China, Iran, North Korea, Africa ( most if not all of the nations on the continent ) and many more countries keep on aiding Russia then Pootin has nothing to worry about…

As if conditions in other poor countries are different?

of course not

wall st can make just as much money in the phippines as it can in china

Some companies have left but it's very expensive to do so. We could make it so they have no choice but we will not.

Yes, and I also believe in the Tooth Fairy and that Ana de Armas is secretly in lust with me…

As long as China, Iran, North Korea, Africa ( most if not all of the nations on the continent ) and many more countries keep on aiding Russia then Pootin has nothing to worry about…

And they will continue to do so. They had no desire to see the US run the world any more than we want them to.

I'm simply repeating myself now because no one is saying anything new. This has all been noted for years and was known before any of this started.

Some companies have left but it's very expensive to do so.
China is not that special

you are singing from a 1990’s songbook that no one else listens to anymore

china os not our friend

its our biggest enemy

China is not that special

you are singing from a 1990’s songbook that no one else listens to anymore

china os not our friend

its our biggest enemy

With many US corporations operating out of China.

Forum List

Back