To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Yes you are liar. Since she was secretary of state she knowingly transmitted classified information on her private server.
And how are you going to prove she knew it was classified?

Because you said she did doesn’t count.

And how are you going to prove she knew it was classified?

Because you said she did doesn’t count.
We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.
You can just admit you have nothing.

I’m not interested in wild goose chases. If you can’t give straight answers and engage in a civil discussion then that’s your problem
Wild goose chase? It's not a wild goose chase to follow my direction and go back to where Clinton came up in the discussion otherwise fuck off troll

Wild goose chase? It's not a wild goose chase to follow my direction and go back to where Clinton came up in the discussion otherwise fuck off troll
You’ve spent more time trying to avoid answering than it would have taken to answer. That’s how weak you are at debate. Keep hiding

You just admitted you can't comprehend what you read.
I don’t see it through your reality distortion filter.

I see it how it actually is.

You won’t accept any outcome other than what you’ve already decided. No evidence changes your mind.

Move on illiterate fuck you can't comprehend what you read.
I already have my proof when you refused to believe video evidence disproving your faulty memory from election night.

Now you’re sticking to your faulty memory again and refuse to acknowledge what was actually written.

I already have my proof when you refused to believe video evidence disproving your faulty memory from election night.

Now you’re sticking to your faulty memory again and refuse to acknowledge what was actually written.
Again you're illiterate you cannot comprehend what you read

You will be long gone from this life and they still won’t hang anything on President Trump…

That’s been your motto for 7 years now and you don’t have shit to show for it…
He has been guilty all 7 years. Just haven't been able to do anything about it because the Republicans who hate him too protected him. Because they are afraid of his base.

Don't you get that? The Republicans all wish he would die and go away too. They just can't say it because then Trump supporters will vote them out or worse. So they may just have to let Joe beat him again and then he will go away.

Oh they got Trump now. And he's so stubborn, he's going to go to jail when no US President should ever go to jail. That's why the guys running against him are telling his supporters they will pardon him.

My nephew and brother are voting Republican. They showed me this rich billionaire and he sounds good to me. Why don't you go with this guy?

Vivek Ramaswamy, an entrepreneur and author, began his 2024 presidential campaign on February 21, 2023, as a candidate in the 2024 Republican primary.[2]He graduated from Harvard College with a biology degree and also earned a J.D.from Yale Law School.[3] Ramaswamy has founded Roivant Sciences, a biotechcompany focused on drug development and Strive Asset Management, a financial investment firm.[4] Forbes estimated his net worth to be $630 million in April 2023.[5]

Ramaswamy has centered his campaign appeal on being a conservative[6] anti-woke candidate.[7] He has been a critic of identity politics, which according to him promotes a "victimhood" culture, that needs to be replaced by culture of merit and excellence.[8] [9] Another key campaign issue has been environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG), which Ramaswamy alleges are problematic policies that mix business with politics.[10] If elected, he would be the first Indian-American[3] and the first Hindu American to hold office.[4] Additionally, he would be the youngest person ever elevated to that office.[11]

He has been guilty all 7 years. Just haven't been able to do anything about it because the Republicans who hate him too protected him. Because they are afraid of his base.
He is guilty of exposing the corruption in Washington, outside of that, your little cult tried impeachment twice and failed miserably. Now you think Jack Smith is going to win? 😂 😆 😝 You swallow more of this crap then anyone else does, but you also believe Biden didn’t take the millions from foreign adversaries…
Don't you get that? The Republicans all wish he would die and go away too.
The RINO’s wish he would go away, true Republicans will continue to support President Trump…
They just can't say it because then Trump supporters will vote them out or worse. So they may just have to let Joe beat him again and then he will go away.
The only way Biden wins is to cheat, but he’s been f’ing you in the ass so long you think it’s great…
Oh they got Trump now. And he's so stubborn, he's going to go to jail when no US President should ever go to jail. That's why the guys running against him are telling his supporters they will pardon him.
Keep dreaming, it will never happen…

Forum List

Back