when will the left condemn China's increase in Russian oil purchases ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
it is no secrete that the Russian governments main source of income is oil and coal ..... with that being said it appears that China's increase in Russian energy purchases will help to offset the recent sanctions put on Russian energy by the west .. the question being asked is will the left in the US condemn China's recent actions that will enable Russia to continue to wage war on Ukraine ?? China Welcomes Russian Oil Tankers With Alternative Payment Options

because the lefts leadership cow tows to their Chicom allies ....

Because China cares that anyone would condemn them? Do you suppose they sit around watching our media getting all upset because some people say some bad things about them?

it is no secrete that the Russian governments main source of income is oil and coal ..... with that being said it appears that China's increase in Russian energy purchases will help to offset the recent sanctions put on Russian energy by the west .. the question being asked is will the left in the US condemn China's recent actions that will enable Russia to continue to wage war on Ukraine ?? China Welcomes Russian Oil Tankers With Alternative Payment Options
I'd buy it also what with the price that is lower.

Because China cares that anyone would condemn them? Do you suppose they sit around watching our media getting all upset because some people say some bad things about them?
the question is do leftists in America care if China's actions are ignored .... if history tells us anything the left actually doesnt care ! one example is the lefts rush to defense of their Chicom allies when China is rightfully accused of unleashing a virus on the world that has killed millions !

the question is do leftists in America care if China's actions are ignored .... if history tells us anything the left actually doesnt care ! one example is the lefts rush to defense of their Chicom allies when China is rightfully accused of unleashing a virus on the world that has killed millions !

I've stated over and over that there is nothing we can do. Support/condemn, it does not matter.

To what? You want us to start a war? How is it our place to determine what countries can trade with other countries?

Of course they do. You seem to think that mindless rants are going to change that.
the world might as well not condemn China's treatment of the Uyghurs either eh ??? i mean China doesnt care so why condemn it then right ?

the world might as well not condemn China's treatment of the Uyghurs either eh ??? i mean China doesnt care so why condemn it then right ?

Condemn all you want. My point is it does no good. Changes largely have to come about internally.

Forum List

Back