When will Elon reinstate Trump on Twitter….will cities go up in flames?

What makes you think that Musk is gonna reinstate Trump's twitter account? And, what makes you think Trump is going to sign back up if allowed?

Musk has already said he's going to create a content board to screen tweets made by people, and Trump has repeatedly said he's going to stay with his Truth Social venue.
Elon can’t proclaim Twitter to be the “town square” without reinstating Trump.
Trump may decide not use Twitter after reinstatement.

What makes you think that Musk is gonna reinstate Trump's twitter account? And, what makes you think Trump is going to sign back up if allowed?

Musk has already said he's going to create a content board to screen tweets made by people, and Trump has repeatedly said he's going to stay with his Truth Social venue.
I can smell your fear from here.

A true “town square” is a place where ALL discourse is welcome.

A true town square is public property. Twitter is a private company. Musk can ban or unban anyone he wants to since he owns the company.

And...............if he wants to call it a town square, he can, as branding a company doesn't require it to be true. There are lots of companies that brand themselves as things that are not true about what they do or produce.

YEP….no guidelines at all. True free speech sucks for you Lefties huh?

So...................how would you feel about people saying that all Jews need to be eliminated, or that all black and brown people need to leave this country or become slaves again? How about some militant group using Twitter as a way to attract followers so that they could overthrow the US government, or kill military people? Are you okay with that kind of "free speech"?

But twitter is in the lion's den and Trump thrives on that also.
True, he does thrive on that too!

But Trump has invested in Truth Social, and has an opportunity to grow his social media network leaps and bounds during an election run.

I just can't see Trump screwing his own business....

Plus Trump is mad at Elon, because he had mouthed him.....

And, these billionaires at the top are jealous of eachother, and compete with each other.... I can't see Trump, trying to help elon musk out....

I dunno? I could be wrong?

So...................how would you feel about people saying that all Jews need to be eliminated, or that all black and brown people need to leave this country or become slaves again? How about some militant group using Twitter as a way to attract followers so that they could overthrow the US government, or kill military people? Are you okay with that kind of "free speech"?
I’d feel just fine….REAL free speech has no limitations. Why are you scared to hear things?

I’d feel just fine….REAL free speech has no limitations. Why are you scared to hear things?

Okay...................so you'd be cool with someone starting a campaign on Twitter, calling for the deaths of everyone you know and love? I mean...............according to you, free speech has no limits. What if they started to spread lies about you and them on Twitter, saying that you hold Satanic meetings where you eat babies and are all semi closeted pedophiles, telling everyone it's the truth? Would you be cool with that as well, since it's free speech and anything goes? Or.............is it something you support as long as it supports your particular agenda?

Forum List

Back