When Trump Wins In November

Status
Not open for further replies.
EcziOdHXkAMMAwI.jpg

How was he race baiting? Aren’t there riots because people are bored due to COVID? Funny how riots are happening in Democrat led cities. BLM was formed in 2013. Who was President then?

You mean other than claiming the first Black President wasn't legitimate due to a conspiracy theory that he was born in Kenya?

Riots are happening all over the country, even in Republican suburbs, buddy.

BLM was formed in 2013, but funny thing, there weren't nation-wide riots that lasted for weeks. There was actual DISCUSSION on how to fix the problems. I mean, I know, this is a crazy idea, actually identifying a problem and trying to fix it.

TRUMP RIOTS. Let's brand them like he brands everything else.
Random and obscure statements? Riots started due to:

#1) COVID --- people have a lot of free time (excuse to gather)....no work/no school
#2) Video of George Floyd, which was horrific and most of the media covered up his criminal past.
#3) No ramifications. White people were attacking black police officers...black lives matter?

You fix it by getting rid of Democrats. Crime in NY is currently up what 3-fold? Big Bird meanwhile is defunding the police and pandering to the mob.

You know what is a crazy idea, Joe, law and order....

Blah, blah, blah.....
Your posts are a big fucking waste of time.

And learn something about law in America: Floyd's past had NOTHING to do with what that fucking pig did to him.
If he had survived and sued the NYPD, his past would not have been something the defense could have used against him in a court of law.

How was he race baiting? Aren’t there riots because people are bored due to COVID? Funny how riots are happening in Democrat led cities. BLM was formed in 2013. Who was President then?

You mean other than claiming the first Black President wasn't legitimate due to a conspiracy theory that he was born in Kenya?

Riots are happening all over the country, even in Republican suburbs, buddy.

BLM was formed in 2013, but funny thing, there weren't nation-wide riots that lasted for weeks. There was actual DISCUSSION on how to fix the problems. I mean, I know, this is a crazy idea, actually identifying a problem and trying to fix it.

TRUMP RIOTS. Let's brand them like he brands everything else.
Random and obscure statements? Riots started due to:

#1) COVID --- people have a lot of free time (excuse to gather)....no work/no school
#2) Video of George Floyd, which was horrific and most of the media covered up his criminal past.
#3) No ramifications. White people were attacking black police officers...black lives matter?

You fix it by getting rid of Democrats. Crime in NY is currently up what 3-fold? Big Bird meanwhile is defunding the police and pandering to the mob.

You know what is a crazy idea, Joe, law and order....

Blah, blah, blah.....
Your posts are a big fucking waste of time.

And learn something about law in America: Floyd's past had NOTHING to do with what that fucking pig did to him.
If he had survived and sued the NYPD, his past would not have been something the defense could have used against him in a court of law.
Karma is a Bitch.

He didn't survive. If my posts are a "waste of time" put me on ignore like many of your fellow cowardly leftists already did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back