When "Science" Is WRONG!

gusto

Oct 24, 2016
A month ago or so, I decided to watch a PBS NOVA documentary about the evolution of humans. Though I have seen such documentaries many times in the past, I thought I would watch to see of there were any recent discoveries that I hadn't heard about. Right off the bat, they showed some guy who made two bullshit statements. So I quit watching. The first utterly bullshit statement he made was that all of the different kinds of human were the same species. The second bullshit statement was purely political. Which was that the destiny of humanity was multiethnic coexistence.

Let's start out with the bullshit statement that we are all the same species.
1. "Race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species."
2. In zoology, every type of creature is given its own unique zoological classification. No matter how slight the difference is to a similar kind of creature. The three main zoological classifications is White - Homo aryanus, Oriental - Homo mongolis, Negro - Homo negrosis.
3. In nature, there are slightly different creatures whos home ranges overlap or whos paths cross. Many of whom can interbreed and have viable offspring. But usually don't. They are referred to as different species of whatever creatures. Different kinds of human shouldn't be viewed any differently.

Let's next go to the bullshit political statement that our future is to be multiethnic.
1. Racism wouldn't even exist unless there was a highly useful and necessary evolutionary reason for it. Only a delusional cultist would be against it.
2. We are wired for racism. It is part of what we and most other creatures are. Only an obscene cult would expect you to go against what you and most other creatures are.
3. In nature, when you see a flock of birds, they are all the same kind of bird. When you see a school of fish, they are the same kind of fish. Etc. times zillions. Only the abomination of some delusional cult would expect a multiethnic society to exist.
4. Probably the biggest crisis facing our planet is overpopulation. Every bad thing that was expected to come from it is happening right now! Such as food shortages and mass migrations of people. But the populations of White people isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. Yet every single day, there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. Also, every day about 21,000 people die from starvation or problems due to lack of food. Separatism is the only sane path to survival.

So NOVA and any "scientists" who think like the one I saw on it need to be dead! The filthy traitorous scum need to be more than dead! They need to see their families impaled before their eyes. Then impaled themselves. Their bodies should be preserved in their impaled state and left on display for future generations.

Multiethnic coexistence? It is tempting because there are very shapely girls in every ethnic variety sometimes, but not likely. Even horses kick out the one horse who's color is different from their own.

Multiethnic coexistence? It is tempting because there are very shapely girls in every ethnic variety sometimes, but not likely. Even horses kick out the one horse who's color is different from their own.
Love green women

2. In zoology, every type of creature is given its own unique zoological classification. No matter how slight the difference is to a similar kind of creature. The three main zoological classifications is White - Homo aryanus, Oriental - Homo mongolis, Negro - Homo negrosis.
3. In nature, there are slightly different creatures whos home ranges overlap or whos paths cross. Many of whom can interbreed and have viable offspring. But usually don't. They are referred to as different species of whatever creatures. Different kinds of human shouldn't be viewed any differently.

And so it is with humans too.
Were you to have not stood on your own view as being infallible, you'd have found that your binary understanding of race and species is in fact mistaken and incomplete. But you didn't do that. You instead chose to be loud, strong and wrong.

No they don't. What a dumb thing to say.

But, the OP is a lot dumber.

• Banned
Race and species isn't the same thing.

Can you also say "Polly want a cracker?" Depending on the paring, bobcats and lynx can interbreed and have viable offspring. So probably can mule deer and white tail deer, as well as spotted dolphins and bottle nose dolphins. Etc. times zillions. ALL of these creatures are referred to as different "species" of whatever kind of creature. NOT different "races."

Another thing that would be interesting to know is if regular chimpanzees and bonobo chimpanzees can interbreed and have viable offspring. Though I have never heard of it being tried, I am guessing they can. If they can, should they be referred to as different races of chimp or should they continue to be referred to as different species of chimp.

A month ago or so, I decided to watch a PBS NOVA documentary about the evolution of humans. Though I have seen such documentaries many times in the past, I thought I would watch to see of there were any recent discoveries that I hadn't heard about. Right off the bat, they showed some guy who made two bullshit statements. So I quit watching. The first utterly bullshit statement he made was that all of the different kinds of human were the same species. The second bullshit statement was purely political. Which was that the destiny of humanity was multiethnic coexistence.

Let's next go to the bullshit political statement that our future is to be multiethnic.
1. Racism wouldn't even exist unless there was a highly useful and necessary evolutionary reason for it. Only a delusional cultist would be against it.
2. We are wired for racism. It is part of what we and most other creatures are. Only an obscene cult would expect you to go against what you and most other creatures are.
3. In nature, when you see a flock of birds, they are all the same kind of bird. When you see a school of fish, they are the same kind of fish. Etc. times zillions. Only the abomination of some delusional cult would expect a multiethnic society to exist.
4. Probably the biggest crisis facing our planet is overpopulation. Every bad thing that was expected to come from it is happening right now! Such as food shortages and mass migrations of people. But the populations of White people isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. Yet every single day, there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. Also, every day about 21,000 people die from starvation or problems due to lack of food. Separatism is the only sane path to survival.

So NOVA and any "scientists" who think like the one I saw on it need to be dead! The filthy traitorous scum need to be more than dead! They need to see their families impaled before their eyes. Then impaled themselves. Their bodies should be preserved in their impaled state and left on display for future generations.

FINALLY! Someone of whom I can ask a question that has been nagging the back of my brain for quite some time. I was beginning to think I would never encounter anyone worthy of being asked the question, and now here we are. This is fantastic!

So here it is, my question that I believe gusto is qualified to answer...

Ready?

Gusto, is ignorance bliss? Or is it just ignorance?

• Banned

Being White, I prefer White girls. And about 95% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female. Even though they are usually fat and ugly. So apparently, even negro males feel the same way. Next, I don't know what horses do. (And still don't) That aside, I am reminded of hearing about the filming of the original "Planet of the apes." The actors would go to lunch in costume. The gorilla actors tended to hang out with the other gorilla actors. The same was true for the chimpanzee actors and the orangutan actors.

All I did was ask if you wanted to contribute to the Red Cross. You could have just said no and closed the door.

As the ice melts in the Arctic and Polar bears find themselves living on or near land more, they are breeding with grizzly bears in increasing numbers. Oh no! Generally the point of watching a documentary is to LEARN something. You know how juvenile it sounds for someone to say they reject what a PH.D is telling them after the scientists have spent years intensely studying something?

Next time, watch. Or find a book on Amazon about it and read.

Were you to have not stood on your own view as being infallible, you'd have found that your binary understanding of race and species is in fact mistaken and incomplete. But you didn't do that. You instead chose to be loud, strong and wrong.

As far as I know, there is no zoological classification for modern humans. So I created some. The ones you list are as far as I know, nonexistent. Except for Homo africanus. That refers to an early humanoid in Africa. To that, you should have brought up Homo neanderthalensis. There is genetic evidence that more modern humans were apparently to interbreed with them. You should go by my zoological classifications. Not Homo sapiens sapiens sapiens sapiens sapiens.

FINALLY! Someone of whom I can ask a question that has been nagging the back of my brain for quite some time. I was beginning to think I would never encounter anyone worthy of being asked the question, and now here we are. This is fantastic!

So here it is, my question that I believe gusto is qualified to answer...

Ready?

Gusto, is ignorance bliss? Or is it just ignorance?

Well apparently for you, it is.

All I did was ask if you wanted to contribute to the Red Cross. You could have just said no and closed the door.

As the ice melts in the Arctic and Polar bears find themselves living on or near land more, they are breeding with grizzly bears in increasing numbers. Oh no! Generally the point of watching a documentary is to LEARN something. You know how juvenile it sounds for someone to say they reject what a PH.D is telling them after the scientists have spent years intensely studying something?

Throughout human history there have been amazingly intelligent people who were just plain wrong. Things are no different these days. Scientists also tend to "follow the herd." If I said anything in my thread that you think is wrong, let me know. Or if you know anybody with a PH.D who thinks I am, invite them here to debate me.

As far as I know, there is no zoological classification for modern humans. So I created some. The ones you list are as far as I know, nonexistent. Except for Homo africanus. That refers to an early humanoid in Africa. To that, you should have brought up Homo neanderthalensis. There is genetic evidence that more modern humans were apparently to interbreed with them. You should go by my zoological classifications. Not Homo sapiens sapiens sapiens sapiens sapiens.

Red:
If you click on the links in my post, and then read the content you'll find there, what you know about the topic would increase.

Red:
If you click on the links in my post, and then read the content you'll find there, what you know about the topic would increase.

I looked at a couple of the things. They said nothing. Does Homo europaeus or Homo asiaticus appear in any American text books on either zoology or anthropology?

Throughout human history there have been amazingly intelligent people who were just plain wrong. Things are no different these days. Scientists also tend to "follow the herd." If I said anything in my thread that you think is wrong, let me know. Or if you know anybody with a PH.D who thinks I am, invite them here to debate me.

Stop by your local University. Open all week.

Red:

I looked at a couple of the things. They said nothing. Does Homo europaeus or Homo asiaticus appear in any American text books on either zoology or anthropology?

There's lots of stuff that doesn't appear in textbooks. Did you consider that if those classifications do not appear in textbooks that perhaps given who is the audience for those texts, that level of detail isn't warranted? The taxonomy I shared above exists. It's not widely used because there's no practical benefits for widespread awareness of the naming distinctions they provide. Roses don't smell good because they are called roses.
Could the answer to your question about what's in textbooks be that you simply didn't take a class where the distinction was within the scope of the course? Did it occur to you that even though there is lots to learn from textbooks, not everything is in every text, or any text, for that matter?

Each of us has an intellectual obligation to ourselves to hunt for additional information. For example, I have a degree in accounting. In earning it (I graduated with honors), I obtained the knowledge of accounting theory and practice that is forms the baseline of what is required for one to be a CPA. There is a hell of a lot that I learned about accounting after I graduated and that isn't in the textbooks. For example, my tax accounting texts said nothing about tax planning or how to structure a captive procurement organization to minimize an asset intensive company's state and local property tax liability. It's that way for nearly all disciplines.

Note:
"Captive procurement" as I've used it above refers to an idea taken from the insurance industry and applied to organizations other than insurance companies. Doing that -- taking concepts from one industry and finding ways to exploit them for the benefit of unrelated industries -- is part of what I do for a living. In my world we call that "finding innovative solutions" to business problems, and it's something that not a lot of folks (in the greater scheme of things) are not good at doing, which is why I do it and that's also why it pays really well.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back