When Liars Take Over The School System

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
That's when Critical Race Theory, the 1619 Project, are inserted as history, and hatred of the society with the greatest opportunity and freedom are foisted on our children.

1. As soon as the Mueller Report destroyed the Left’s ‘Russia Collusion’ defamation, Democrats produced this attack on America: slavery was the reason for America’s greatness: The NYTimes replaced one lie...Russia Collusion.....with another lie.....America is racist.

“[NYTimes Editor] Baquet’s new editorial direction was going to be based on what he called, “The 1619 Project.” This project was previewed by Times editorial board member Mara Gay in the following words: “In the days and weeks to come, we will publish essays demonstrating that nearly everything that has made America exceptional grew out of slavery.” Watch: The Times Presents the #1619Project

“It aims to reframe the country’s history, understanding 1619 as our true founding, and placing the consequences of slavery and the contributions of black Americans at the very center of the story we tell ourselves about who we are.”
Why We Published The 1619 Project

The project puts the consequences of slavery and the contributions of black Americans at the center of our national story.
www.nytimes.com

2. “Anti-white racism is also seeping into history lessons, most notably through the curriculum adapted from the New York Times’ 1619 Project.

The lead article for the 1619 Project is by Nikole Hannah-Jones, who has been writing anti-white screeds at least since she was a college sophomore. In a letter to her college paper, she alleged: “The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world.” Not only were the white people in America’s past “barbaric devils,” but the “descendants of these savage people” continue to harm “the Black community” to this day. Non-white peoples, by contrast, were uniformly portrayed as both virtuous and victimized.” It’s Time to Acknowledge Anti-White Racism

The equating of skin color, rather than behavior, with evil……sounds particularly Democrat. They’ve been doing it for centuries.

3. 1619 Project Creator Admits “It Is Not A History” But a Fight “to Control the National Narrative”

Critic: 1619 Project trying to have it both ways, “it’s presented as “history” when convenient, to give it credibility (as in the curriculum description) but deemed non-history when its lack of historical rigor has been challenged.”

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AK) thrust the New York Times‘ 1619 Project back into the spotlight when he threatened to defund schools that use it in the curriculum.

The discussion led creator Hannah Jones to admit the 1619 Project is not history, but a “work of journalism.”

The 1619 Project leads one to believe the founding of America happened in 1619 when the first slave ship arrived in Virginia. The introduction states: “No aspect of the country that would be formed here has been untouched by the years of slavery that followed.” The beginning explains:

The 1619 Project is an ongoing initiative from The New York Times Magazine that began in August 2019, the 400th anniversary of the beginning of American slavery. It aims to reframe the country’s history by placing the consequences of slavery and the contributions of black Americans at the very center of our national narrative.

…. her pet project is a work of fiction.

Even if Jones wanted the 1619 Project to be a “work in journalism” she chose the wrong term. Journalism, like history, should report the truth. Not your truth. Not alternative facts.”
1619 Project Creator Admits "It Is Not A History" But a Fight "to Control the National Narrative"

This is the educational version of a saying attributed to Lenin: ‘When time comes to hang the capitalists, the Capitalists themselves will sell the rope for that.’

We mandate our children into a government school system that cannot be trusted.

That's when Critical Race Theory, the 1619 Project, are inserted as history, and hatred of the society with the greatest opportunity and freedom are foisted on our children.

1. As soon as the Mueller Report destroyed the Left’s ‘Russia Collusion’ defamation, Democrats produced this attack on America: slavery was the reason for America’s greatness: The NYTimes replaced one lie...Russia Collusion.....with another lie.....America is racist.

“[NYTimes Editor] Baquet’s new editorial direction was going to be based on what he called, “The 1619 Project.” This project was previewed by Times editorial board member Mara Gay in the following words: “In the days and weeks to come, we will publish essays demonstrating that nearly everything that has made America exceptional grew out of slavery.” Watch: The Times Presents the #1619Project

“It aims to reframe the country’s history, understanding 1619 as our true founding, and placing the consequences of slavery and the contributions of black Americans at the very center of the story we tell ourselves about who we are.”
Why We Published The 1619 Project

The project puts the consequences of slavery and the contributions of black Americans at the center of our national story.
www.nytimes.com

2. “Anti-white racism is also seeping into history lessons, most notably through the curriculum adapted from the New York Times’ 1619 Project.

The lead article for the 1619 Project is by Nikole Hannah-Jones, who has been writing anti-white screeds at least since she was a college sophomore. In a letter to her college paper, she alleged: “The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world.” Not only were the white people in America’s past “barbaric devils,” but the “descendants of these savage people” continue to harm “the Black community” to this day. Non-white peoples, by contrast, were uniformly portrayed as both virtuous and victimized.” It’s Time to Acknowledge Anti-White Racism

The equating of skin color, rather than behavior, with evil……sounds particularly Democrat. They’ve been doing it for centuries.

3. 1619 Project Creator Admits “It Is Not A History” But a Fight “to Control the National Narrative”

Critic: 1619 Project trying to have it both ways, “it’s presented as “history” when convenient, to give it credibility (as in the curriculum description) but deemed non-history when its lack of historical rigor has been challenged.”

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AK) thrust the New York Times‘ 1619 Project back into the spotlight when he threatened to defund schools that use it in the curriculum.

The discussion led creator Hannah Jones to admit the 1619 Project is not history, but a “work of journalism.”

The 1619 Project leads one to believe the founding of America happened in 1619 when the first slave ship arrived in Virginia. The introduction states: “No aspect of the country that would be formed here has been untouched by the years of slavery that followed.” The beginning explains:

The 1619 Project is an ongoing initiative from The New York Times Magazine that began in August 2019, the 400th anniversary of the beginning of American slavery. It aims to reframe the country’s history by placing the consequences of slavery and the contributions of black Americans at the very center of our national narrative.

…. her pet project is a work of fiction.

Even if Jones wanted the 1619 Project to be a “work in journalism” she chose the wrong term. Journalism, like history, should report the truth. Not your truth. Not alternative facts.”
1619 Project Creator Admits "It Is Not A History" But a Fight "to Control the National Narrative"

This is the educational version of a saying attributed to Lenin: ‘When time comes to hang the capitalists, the Capitalists themselves will sell the rope for that.’

We mandate our children into a government school system that cannot be trusted.
The one saving grace in this Covid hype was what they are really teaching these kids. My Lord

But it took decades. How do you unbrainwash those 40 and younger

It is never to late to undo, but lordy we're late to the party by a day

If slavery made America great, it's time we went back to it. Perhaps a good session with the whip would save the life of some 80 year old Asian.

With her one needs to come up with a thought out response or look the fool. You are looking like the 2nd option

Prove some point wrong in her thoughts and you'll be in the club
Political Chic is easy to refute

Her threads are a compilation of random cut and pastes from Conservative Propaganda Blogs

She attempts to be the USMB version of Ann Coulter but lacks the biting wit

Her threads are a compilation of random cut and pastes from Conservative Propaganda Blogs

You must have been the grade school dodgem Champion

Give me a major issue to refute of hers. I'm sure she'd be tickled to discuss it with you

Any reason a lot of parents are screaming mad at this bullshit?

Only number they care about is 57, as in genders

Debate man Debate!!!...Don't be afraid, won't hurt

Give me a major issue to refute of hers. I'm sure she'd be tickled to discuss it with you

I don't engage with that slime.

He is not only the most prodigious liar on the board, but represents the genocidal attitude of all of is Nazi and Bolshevik predecessors.

When I pointed out that his antecedents, the communists, slaughtered 100 million men, women and children.....he sneered at the deaths this way:

"Sure it wasn't 100 billion?"
FDR Admiration Society

FDR Admiration Society post#180

4. The corollary to the lies of the 1619 Project is the claim by its progenitor that it isn’t taught to our children.

U.S. Schools Have Openly Taught the 1619 Project for Months

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › George Floyd

Despite the president's apparent disapproval of the resource being used in California schools, Chicago's public school district—one of the ...

Lawmakers Push to Ban '1619 Project' From Schools

https://www.edweek.org › teaching-learning › 2021/02

The school curriculum linked to the New York Times' 1619 Project— an initiative that aims to reframe U.S. history by putting the legacy of ...

“The 1619 Project” Enters American Classrooms - Education ...

https://www.educationnext.org › 1619-project-enters-a...
— “Educators around the country” are indeed “teaching The 1619 Project.” What, precisely, students and other interested observers are learning ...

There must be better options than government school.

Yet you've never been able to refute her, or anyone.

All you do is fling shit - you're a troll, and not even a good one.

raw

I don't engage with that slime.

He is not only the most prodigious liar on the board, but represents the genocidal attitude of all of is Nazi and Bolshevik predecessors.

When I pointed out that his antecedents, the communists, slaughtered 100 million men, women and children.....he sneered at the deaths this way:

"Sure it wasn't 100 billion?"
FDR Admiration Society

FDR Admiration Society post#180
I engage with everyone..............I don't discriminate against stupidity......lololol

Well he shut up anyway....lol

5. We have long known that Democrats/Liberals believe that lies and hypocrisy are their birthright, and double standards exist for them to advance their party.

Here was the author of the 1619 Project, Nikole Hannah-Jones exhibiting all of the above:

New York Times reporter and 1619 Project creator Nikole Hannah-Jones tweeted and then deleted an argument favoring COVID-19 vaccine ID laws over voter ID laws, claiming that “Going out to eat is not a Constitutional right.."

New York Times' Nikole Hannah-Jones deletes tweet ...
https://www.foxnews.com › media › nikole-hannah-jones-...
Hannah-Jones tweeted in response "Going out to eat is not a Constitutional right. Stop." Later on, she deleted the tweet with no explanation as ...

I’ll bet that her view was 180° the opposite when black….and white….civil rights activists tried to get served at the Woolworth’s lunchcounter:

1643643190730.png

That’s me in the picture: Hunter Gray is attacked at a civil rights protest in Jackson, Mississippi, 28 May 1963

Attacked by Democrats....the very party Hannah-Jones lies for.

My family and I avoid the trains and Biden voters when we can.
It is wise to avoid them all costs.

Forum List

Back