When is the msm going to ask Biden about Hunters racist emails ?

in the age of wokeness and the accusation that America is systemically racist and the biggest threat America faces is white supremacist why hasnt the media asked the POTUS what he thinks of the racist emails his son posted using the n word ? like it or not with todays political climate it is relevant to the charge of systemic racism that the dems are making about America .

Why is Hunter Biden important?
hes the smartest person the POTUS knows ! View attachment 502203
Some parents say what they wish their kids were.

in the age of wokeness and the accusation that America is systemically racist and the biggest threat America faces is white supremacist why hasnt the media asked the POTUS what he thinks of the racist emails his son posted using the n word ? like it or not with todays political climate it is relevant to the charge of systemic racism that the dems are making about America .

hes the smartest person the POTUS knows ! View attachment 502203
Some parents say what they wish their kids were.
i bet your parents wished you were a brave , intelligent ,honest ,hardworking ,straight man .

Why do you care if Hunter used the Nword, it's not like he would be out of place at your house during a football game when your buddies are over.
why dont you care if the POTUS family members are racist ? and you dont know anything about me or my household .
You didn't care that Trump was a racist, now all of a sudden you care about who is racist.
Trump wasnt a racist ! Biden however is .
Your right he wasn't a racist, he is a racist.
what has Biden done for blacks house boy ?
In 5 months probably as much as Trump did in 4yrs fuck boy.

When Hunter Biden is elected to office we can ask him questions about his emails. Until then he’s a private citizen go fuck yourself

When Hunter Biden is elected to office we can ask him questions about his emails. Until then he’s a private citizen go fuck yourself
and when you become a citizen of a real country [ the US] your input will have value .

Why do you care if Hunter used the Nword, it's not like he would be out of place at your house during a football game when your buddies are over.
why dont you care if the POTUS family members are racist ? and you dont know anything about me or my household .
You didn't care that Trump was a racist, now all of a sudden you care about who is racist.
i have given a list of what Trump has done for blacks so tell us what has Biden done .

i have given a list of what Trump has done for blacks so tell us what has Biden done .
If you could convince black folks that trump has done much for them, you might have something. The ones I know don't seem to think he has.

Who?

:45:

If you could convince black folks that trump has done much for them, you might have something. The ones I know don't seem to think he has.
lies and censorship had a lot to do with that ...and you know it !

Really? I have no doubt lies had a lot to do with it. They got tired of trump lying every time he opened his mouth.

You gave us a list of what you claim Trump has done for black folks which is nothing.

That's about 90% of the black folks in America.

That's about 90% of the black folks in America.
I would guess more, but I won't nitpick your number.

It's "you're".

He’s not.

But this is another reprehensible, desperate, and failed attempt by conservatives to attack the President by attacking his son.

Sad, really.

Have you cancelled Hunter yet for using the "n" word, or is it ok as long as he's on your team?

"Facts" not in evidence

For them it's not about what is said, but who says it. As long as you're part of the "right" party, you can say and do whatever you want. Just look at Alec Baldwin. When moral outrage is selective then morality truly has nothing to do with it. It's a tool used to demonize and silence others. That is the weapon of the dishonest.

For them it's not about what is said, but who says it. As long as you're part of the "right" party, you can say and do whatever you want. Just look at Alec Baldwin. When moral outrage is selective then morality truly has nothing to do with it. It's a tool used to demonize and silence others. That is the weapon of the dishonest.
I'm not sure what you mean when you say you want to CANCEL Hunter Biden. He currently has no effect whatsoever on my life, nor is he scheduled to do so. so what exactly do you think I could do to cancel him?

Forum List

Back