When Don Cheadle found out who owned his ancestors as slaves.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

He somehow doesn't know "how to feel about it." That his ancestors were enslaved by the Chickasaw Nation.

Tell us leftist losers. Should we wipe out all memory of the Chickasaw Nation along with the Cherokee Nation along with the various other tribes that fought for the confederacy and owned negro slaves?

Hmmmmmmm?

He somehow doesn't know "how to feel about it." That his ancestors were enslaved by the Chickasaw Nation.

Tell us leftist losers. Should we wipe out all memory of the Chickasaw Nation along with the Cherokee Nation along with the various other tribes that fought for the confederacy and owned negro slaves?

Hmmmmmmm?
This is the history that the Marxist left doesnt want told. Also that before black slaves came to the Americas, that white slaves were being shipped to Africa. But that doesnt matter, because moronic Marxists and white, must really hate themselves every fucking day they look in the mirror. Do you guys flog yourselves?

Hmmmmmmm?
LoL, that’s fucking hilarious.

Hmmmmmmm?
Are you really that clueless?

Tell us leftist losers. Should we wipe out all mssemory of the Chickasaw Nation along with the Cherokee Nation along with the various other tribes that fought for the confederacy and owned negro slaves?

Hmmmmmmm?

No one is asking you to wipe all memory of the Confederacy. Far from it. What's being asked is that you stop HONORING and REVERING these traitors to the Republic. And that you start teaching the truth about slavery and racism in the USA. Stop romantizing the AnteBellum pre Civil War era as some sort of "Golden Age" of the 0ld South.

Slave owners were paid reparations for the loss of their "property" when Lincoln freed the slaves. The descendents of the slaves are still waiting for their compensation.

Hmmmmmmm?
Cherokee nation fought for the south during the civil war. This doesn't surprise me

No one is asking you to wipe all memory of the Confederacy. Far from it. What's being asked is that you stop HONORING and REVERING these traitors to the Republic. And that you start teaching the truth about slavery and racism in the USA. Stop romantizing the AnteBellum pre Civil War era as some sort of "Golden Age" of the 0ld South.

Slave owners were paid reparations for the loss of their "property" when Lincoln freed the slaves. The descendents of the slaves are still waiting for their compensation.
The only slave owners that were paid reparations were those that lived in the District of Columbia AND were loyal to the Union. They were paid $300 per slave. No slave owner in the South was compensated, nor were any Yankee troops condemned for all the rape and pillaging they did.

And here is the thing, who are you, are anyone else for that matter, to tell me who or what I should honor? The Civil War did not end slavery, it still exists to this very day. And the tens of thousands of Confederate soldiers that died were not fighting to preserve slavery no matter how damn much that myth is circulated. They fought to defend their homes and families. Hell, very few of them even owned slaves, and many of them complained about fighting a "rich man's war", seems like some things never change.

The Emancipation Proclamation did not free a single slave. It was a proclamation proclaiming all slaves in Southern States would be free if the South did not lay down their arms within 100 days. The slaves in Union held territories or states loyal to the Union were exempt, like Kentucky and New Orleans. Biden should issue a proclamation and claim that the 800,000 slaves in Russia (From the Global Slavery Index) will be free if Russia does not lay down their arms in regards to Ukraine in the next 100 days. IT IS THE SAME THING.

And finally, the flag. Where did this concept of "free to not be offended" come from? Hell, I am offended by rap music, should it be banned? If a flag I choose to fly offends you, well it is none of my business and it is not my problem. Should we ban the Palestinian flag next? What about the Rainbow flag? It is stupid.

Last edited:

With BLM and rioters knocking down historical statues, governors having statues removed and other related activities .. this is exactly what they are attempting to do: wipe out history.

Hmmmmmmm?
Lol .. guess Native Americans will have to pay reparations too!

They can keep on waiting!

Worry about what you country ( China ) is doing to their population and worry less about the past of the U.S. and yes you guys want to wipe all of White Society out if they refuse to be enslaved to your way of thinking!

Hmmmmmmm?
I'm surprised you use the word Negro.

Anyhow, it always kind of gets to me that people feel bad for what someone else did. . makes no damn sense.

The entire reparations nonsense is nothing but Dems desperate attempt to hold onto the black vote, period.
I never thought of it that way but I should have known... All the dims ever think about is gaining or maintaining power.

They are Satan

no exaggeration... They support the same things Satan does: LYING (in all caps because they ALL seem to lie and endlessly) .. perversity... murder (of the unborn, but it will be others if we are not careful)

Forum List

Back