When Don Cheadle found out who owned his ancestors as slaves.

He somehow doesn't know "how to feel about it." That his ancestors were enslaved by the Chickasaw Nation.

Tell us leftist losers. Should we wipe out all memory of the Chickasaw Nation along with the Cherokee Nation along with the various other tribes that fought for the confederacy and owned negro slaves?

Hmmmmmmm?

If those are a facts of history, then that's what should be taught.

I've never believed the whole 'Native Americans were all just peaceful naturalists' bunk. They were mostly brutal sadistic savages that slaughtered entire settlements full of people...often without any reason at all.

Note: I recommend watching "A Man Called Horse" and "The Return of a Man Called Horse" to get a true idea of native American culture.

If those are a facts of history, then that's what should be taught.

I've never believed the whole 'Native Americans were all just peaceful naturalists' bunk. They were mostly brutal sadistic savages that slaughtered entire settlements full of people...often without any reason at all.

Note: I recommend watching "A Man Called Horse" and "The Return of a Man Called Horse" to get a true idea of native American culture.
Get therapy

Go away you're on a fool's errand
Look, I hate to burst your damn bubble but this horseshit about the Republican party being formed to end slavery is totally nuts. Or that Lincoln's life's purpose was the free the slaves, and your idiot statement, only Republicans served in the Union Army, or even that those fighting for the Union were fighting to free the slaves, total horseshit.

The Republican Party was formed to fight the expansion of slavery into the Western territories. NOt because they had any moral outrage against slavery, not because they didn't want any slaves in the Western territories. It was because they didn't want any black people, PERIOD, in the Western territories. The Republican party has always been the party of White Supremacists, let's quote your almighty Lincoln,

"I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races -- that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this, that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."

Look, I hate to burst your damn bubble but this horseshit about the Republican party being formed to end slavery is totally nuts. Or that Lincoln's life's purpose was the free the slaves, and your idiot statement, only Republicans served in the Union Army, or even that those fighting for the Union were fighting to free the slaves, total horseshit.

The Republican Party was formed to fight the expansion of slavery into the Western territories. NOt because they had any moral outrage against slavery, not because they didn't want any slaves in the Western territories. It was because they didn't want any black people, PERIOD, in the Western territories. The Republican party has always been the party of White Supremacists, let's quote your almighty Lincoln,

"I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races -- that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this, that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."

Go away already, nobody is buying the BS. Lincoln ran as republican in 1864 and won as a republican. Fcking dumbass

Go away already, nobody is buying the BS. Lincoln ran as republican in 1864 and won as a republican. Fcking dumbass
The 1864 United States presidential election was the 20th quadrennial presidential election. It was held on Tuesday, November 8, 1864. Near the end of the American Civil War, incumbent President Abraham Lincoln of the National Union Party easily defeated the Democratic nominee, former General George B. McClellan,

You did not mean real history. You meant colonizer history.

No I meant real history. I'm the first to admit that many atrocities were committed against Native American by white people for no valid reason, but I'm also aware that the reverse was true.

Too bad you fail to accept the reality that your ancestors were not all innocent in committing atrocities.

Try studying the 'French and Indian War'. There's a good historical novel (and movie) called 'The Last of the Mohicans' which is based on historical facts. You should read it or watch it.

He doesn’t know how to feel about it, because he’s been trained to hate white people

When I start to give a fuck what a piece of shit colonizer thinks, I’ll let you know.

When we're interested in the tantrums of an adult who behaves like a six year old, we'll let you know.

Maybe try actually contributing something to the discussion instead of slinging juvenile insults when someone doesn't agree with you. Or does your brain not function at that high a level?

You people.
They had no moral problems with slavery whatsoever, none, zero.... but they formed their entire party to stop new states from having slaves.
Yeah, I'm convinced. Any other moronic arguments? Please feel free to share the stupidity.

President Lincoln won re-election as a member of the National Union Party, not the Republican Party. During the convention this was said by Robert Jefferson Breckingridge, the temporary chairman of the party,

As a Union party I will follow you to the ends of the earth, and to the gates of death. But as an Abolition party, as a Republican party, as a Whig party, as a Democratic party, as an American [Know-Nothing] party, I will not follow you one foot.

No topic is more replete with historical revisionism than the period before, during, and after the Civil War. Lincoln was not, repeat, WAS NOT, a Republican after 1864.

Uhhhh, in 1865 he was murdered by a typical racist famous actor and a pathetic dirty no good democrat.

You loser.

Forum List

Back