White House Brags About Most Staff Being Black, Female Or LGBTQ+

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
We don't have an "administration" running this country. We have a three-ring circus, complete with clowns, a freak show, and a senile, old, incontinent ringmaster named Joe Biden.

Like P.T. Barnum once said, "There's a sucker born every minute."

"Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre appeared to argue Thursday that the performance of White House staff and the Biden Administration should be judged on race, gender and sexual preference.

“The Cabinet is majority people of color for the first time in history,” Jean-Pierre stated, adding “The Cabinet is majority female for the first time in history. A majority of White House senior staff identify as female.”

She continued, “Forty percent of White House senior staff identify as part of the racially diverse communities. And a record seven assistants to the president are openly LGBTQ+.”

“So again, this is something that the president prides himself on,” she concluded."

Video: White House Brags About Most Staff Being Black, Female Or LGBTQ+

"Jean-Pierre: "The Cabinet is majority people of color for the first time in history. The Cabinet is majority female for the first time in history. A majority of White House senior staff identify is female and a record 7 assistants to the president are LGBTQ+."

We don't have an "administration" running this country. We have a three-ring circus, complete with clowns, a freak show, and a senile, old, incontinent ringmaster named Joe Biden.

"Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre appeared to argue Thursday that the performance of White House staff and the Biden Administration should be judged on race, gender and sexual preference.

“The Cabinet is majority people of color for the first time in history,” Jean-Pierre stated, adding “The Cabinet is majority female for the first time in history. A majority of White House senior staff identify as female.”

She continued, “Forty percent of White House senior staff identify as part of the racially diverse communities. And a record seven assistants to the president are openly LGBTQ+.”

“So again, this is something that the president prides himself on,” she concluded."

"Jean-Pierre: "The Cabinet is majority people of color for the first time in history. The Cabinet is majority female for the first time in history. A majority of White House senior staff identify is female and a record 7 assistants to the president are LGBTQ+."

They're just making a great case against their diversity policies.
Considering the fact that they've screwed everything up so much....bragging about their diversity is pretty deadly for prospects of it being in place in the future.

So, "CAPABLE" is simply no longer a criterion for hiring in the US.

Why did I sweat all those years to earn my job placements when all women have to do these days is state, "I have a **** and I know which sex to use it on"?

They're just making a great case against their diversity policies.
Considering the fact that they've screwed everything up so much....bragging about their diversity is pretty deadly for prospects of it being in place in the future.

This is what happens when you care about what a person is, more than who they are, or what they can do.

I remember lefties making fun of my ranking list for progressives, to figure out your standing based on whatever boxes you check.

This was the list, add up your score, and the higher you are, the more woke gravitas you have.

20. Trans
19 Gay/Lesbian
18. Blacks
17. Muslims
16 Women
15 Convicted Felon
14 Native Americans
13 illegal alien
12 Hispanics
11 SE Asian
10 Atheist (Militant only, if Agnostic, go with what you were brought up as)
9 Convicted Criminal
8 Asians
7 Jewish
6 Christian
5 No Criminal Record
4 Straight
3.Citizen/Legal Resident
2. Whites
1. Men

This is what happens when you care about what a person is, more than who they are, or what they can do.

I remember lefties making fun of my ranking list for progressives, to figure out your standing based on whatever boxes you check.

This was the list, add up your score, and the higher you are, the more woke gravitas you have.

20. Trans
19 Gay/Lesbian
18. Blacks
17. Muslims
16 Women
15 Convicted Felon
14 Native Americans
13 illegal alien
12 Hispanics
11 SE Asian
10 Atheist (Militant only, if Agnostic, go with what you were brought up as)
9 Convicted Criminal
8 Asians
7 Jewish
6 Christian
5 No Criminal Record
4 Straight
3.Citizen/Legal Resident
2. Whites
1. Men
Pretty well written, with one exception.
#16 - Women.
That should be written as "biological women"... or actual women.
And as that - definitely not #16. Trans women... yes #1. Real women... maybe #9

Pretty well written, with one exception.
#16 - Women.
That should be written as "biological women"... or actual women.
And as that - definitely not #16. Trans women... yes #1. Real women... maybe #9

I am going to update this based on feedback, and I keep forgetting that only normal people automatically think "actual woman" when you just say woman.

it Really is the Most IMPORTANT Thing..
as the Nation Turns into a Shit Filled Dumpster Fire :)

gay.png

VYvvqY9.png

ietnSRJ.png

Forum List

Back