"when do we get to use the guns?

Fuck guns....When do we get to use the helicopters?

Button.jpg

Thus, the question:
At what point do we conclude the political and legal process has failed, and we take up arms?
It's a perfectly legitimate question.
Well?

When ever you are convinced I suppose. Whining about a loss with nothing but allegations or innuendo and no real evidence presented in a timely means you lost. Buck up, there is another election right around the corner for you to right all the wrongs you think were done. No need to fuck up the entire system that has worked, mostly non-violently since the adoption of the Constitution.

If one is an obvious danger to themselves or others - They need a time out.
but you don't care about the gangs in chicago killing young black kids. We do know that is legitimate for the demofks.

"evidence was supplied to bought off judges"........................:heehee:
sure, you missed that huh? Well to be fair, I believe they were threatened, but bought off could be it as well. Threatened is most likely what transpired. I bet you have no idea how that would work would you?

"Law abiding". The above does not apply.
You support red flag laws, and thus, you want to take guns from the law abiding.
Why won't you admit it?

Ok fine, I support red flag laws. There are times when people need a timeout. Suicide isn't illegal ion this country. But if you threaten to kill yourself and the cops show up and you refuse to come out of your house pronto, then you have committed a crime.

Forum List

Back