When did the democrats stop being democrats?

Dear V,

your hyperbowel is ridiculous. Mary is correct; The Republicans were never the Party of the Working Man except indirectly; a strong stable economy begot solid jobs with the benefits that were standard; health care insurance and the most efficient and adaptive workforce in History. That ended when jobs were outsourced to Mexico and China; a highly destructive move for the US where second class goods were considered "good enough" to replace very well made US products. The PRICE was attractive of course, but it cost US Jobs and social cohesion. President Trump, having used Chinese steel and other goods, knew damn well what was going on. He did the obvious; SAVED US Industry from low wage near slave labour. Did you notice the "cheapness" of competitors didn't stay there when US competitors went belly-up??

So no; your reference to "Rump" is not only displaced but it is also downright WRONG!!

But Biden is your man......enjoy!!!

Greg 

You are trying to transfer the blame to the Dems on what you describe above. No, it was during the Reagan time where they deregulated much of the corporate laws. It just took it a decade for the uber rich to notice. But, damn, when they did, all hell broke loose and once that Genie is out of the bottle it's pure hell to put that cap back on.

I actually agree that tariffs are needed to even things up. But Rump did it willy nilly and more according to his buddies and his own needs than what was needed. We already had limits placed on steel. Most Bridges and High Rises required US Steel of a certain quality for the most part. We just had too many fall down using Chinese Steel. AS for Aluminum, yes that was needed if it weren't for the fact that some Vunder Investers didn't invest in a new and shiny Aluminum Factory in West Virgina with a business partner of Senator McConnel. The Aluminum Tariff was a joke. What got triggered was the Chinese retaliating on other things like grains. They knew there was another market out there if the US didn't play ball. Guess what, Argentina and Brazil sends their thanks on that one. It just wasn't just grains, it was also meats. Rump could have just put the hurts to the business that made electronic things where the Chinese was copying without the rights or spying and then claiming them as their own.

Did we need some forms of Tariffs? Yes. Up to 25% would have done it to make many of the businesses to come home. But it needed to be very selective. It was not. I give Rump an A for knowing that a Tariff was necessary but an F- for how he did it.

Rump is your man (boy child).

I know they aren't but I am pointing out a much more dangerous thing than the Dems not listing to me. I am pointing out where the MAGA GOP is using threats, violence and intimidation along with other means to get the same condition that Mussolini reached in 1926 and Hitler reached in 1933. I haven't said a whole lot of good about the Dems but I see the current GOP as more than dangerous, they are suicidal. It's not a good thing to complain about the other person's smelly pharts when there is a constant flow of crap out of your own pant leg.
WTF are you talking about ? ???

Do you have even the remotest clue what economic fascism was and why it even existed?

Goddammit, I told the other dummy too. Go read about the history of IG Farben. Those are the people that made the Zyklon B.

Dude - pay attention. This whole thing is not what you think it is. You're being distracted. While you're looking at J6, something much worse is going on.

Let me ask you a question.

Have you noticed, that you can not "buy" a piece of software anymore? You can't. You can only lease it. Everyone - Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, Autodesk, Avid... why do you think that is? Why won't these companies sell you anything anymore?

Oh please, we like Trump because he puts conservative policy into action. And we got Roe struck down......about fucking time!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop acting like you're not a democrat, it's such a stupid move that we can easily disprove in moments.....RINOs gotta go!

Let me guess. Any Conservative that won't kiss your Orange Deities ass is a Rino and deserves to be drown like a sick cat, right? Well, sicko, you got a lot of drowning ahead of you.

Let me guess. Any Conservative that won't kiss your Orange Deities ass is a Rino and deserves to be drown like a sick cat, right? Well, sicko, you got a lot of drowning ahead of you.
Any CONSERVATIVE understands clearly and succinctly and with certainty that Donald Trump is not the issue

Huh? No one said that.....like other terms like snowflake, you need to know what they mean before using them or you like like the ass you are.

Huh? No one said that.....like other terms like snowflake, you need to know what they mean before using them or you like like the ass you are.

Oh, you mean when you more or less said anyone not thinking exactly like you, right?

2008, the critical year when the democrats left the mainstream and sought to coble together tiny minorities together into a super party like whatever: Cannibals, homosexuals, BLM, murders, Transgenders, Necrophilies, Flat earthers, or anything into ONE HUGE group.
In 2008 a large number of Dems LIED to voters pretending to take Republican positions on the issues in swing and red districts. Then as soon as they arrived in Washington they voted in lock step with the far left Dem party leaders. This ticked off voters. Also during this time the news media stopped pretending to be fair and balanced. After Bush beat them twice in a row they came out 100% blatantly in the tank for Dems and did everything they could to rig elections for Dems.

Between 2008 and 2010 under the leadership of Obama the left wing of the Dem party came out of the closet. They were tired of lying and pretending, instead they openly pushed far left policies. When voters realized Dems had lied and were far more radical left Democrats suffered their biggest loss in nearly 100 years in the 2010 midterms. This purged most of the moderate Dems from the party (which the left wing of the party celebrated) and the Dem party shifted even more left.

Oh, you mean when you more or less said anyone not thinking exactly like you, right?
Nope, you still dont' even know. We've used RINO for decades, waaaay before Trump was around.....so try again.

Democrats never stopped being Democrats - just stopped wearing the masks...

They are going 'All In' on the new 'Liberal World Order'...

Nope, you still dont' even know. We've used RINO for decades, waaaay before Trump was around.....so try again.

We, as in the GOP, was one being and looked after America. It wasn't one person. What you mean is, WE didn't allow your insanity and that goes all the way back to Eisenhowers time. You McConnels were sent packing back then because your John Birch Society was a cult and still is. You just changed the name and sold a different flavor of coolaid.

We, as in the GOP, was one being and looked after America. It wasn't one person. What you mean is, WE didn't allow your insanity and that goes all the way back to Eisenhowers time. You McConnels were sent packing back then because your John Birch Society was a cult and still is. You just changed the name and sold a different flavor of coolaid.
OMG, more of you liars, the I was a Republican once, but Trump had mean tweets, so I became a full tranny loving commie.....No one buys that act. You're more like the sleep cells the ghetto girl from SC was talking about.

Somewhere between 1996 and 2008. When at Dem caucuses, or in say local dem groups like ACORN, they (party leaders) dictated what the issues WHERE instead of listening to the constituency. Us. WE, THE PEOPLE. Instead, WE were told by local democrat leaders what the issues WHERE. They stopped listening , and by 2008, they lost all connection to the grass roots. We where told: We are going to vote for a BLACK man, Obama, WHO? We were TOLD to vote for him. The TAIL wagging the dog. Stop listening to the middleclass, start dictating what the issues are, instead. The democrats lost all credibility then. By 2016, I am a trump supporter over this, democrats abandoned us.
MaryL, excerpted from the thread, “Biden's our truly elected president and the Democratic Party leadership behaves stupidly”: “No president served our nation in manners of integrity greater than President Harry Truman displayed. I've witnessed the performance of President Donald Trump, superior to none, and inferior to most if not all other U.S. Presidents. I believe he's amoral rather than immoral.” Respectfully, Supposn

OMG, more of you liars, the I was a Republican once, but Trump had mean tweets, so I became a full tranny loving commie.....No one buys that act. You're more like the sleep cells the ghetto girl from SC was talking about.

l am still a republican and working to bring sanity back into the party. Second, run you MAGA Rumpster Terrorists and Traitors like you from the rolls. At some point, we are going to have to use the Prisons. Think about that when you go to follow your Orange Deity into Battle. Oh, that's right, he won't lead from the front.

All I can say is, all my neighbors are gathering ammo right now.

I was a little surprised to see it out in LA, but here I'm REALLY surprised. Nothing ever goes on here, maybe the occasional home invasion but that's about it.
You pussies do that. I'm sure it gives you cucks comfort to look at all that ammo and imagine what you could do if you had any balls. 😄

l am still a republican and working to bring sanity back into the party. Second, run you MAGA Rumpster Terrorists and Traitors like you from the rolls. At some point, we are going to have to use the Prisons. Think about that when you go to follow your Orange Deity into Battle. Oh, that's right, he won't lead from the front.
Oh please, what issues did you have a problem with Trump, specific policies he passed or championed?

Oh please, what issues did you have a problem with Trump, specific policies he passed or championed?

Let's see. I am retired Military who has lived in rat and bug infested base housing and the only way to get it livable was to tear it down and haul it off, rats and mice and all. I worked in an office where we put up a plexiglass screen so we could watch the termites slowly eat the building. I juggled parts just to keep meeting the mission, sometimes we couldn't do it. Shortage of all types including tools, fuel, and even weapons. And then that Rump takes a few million from refurbing (replacing) base housing and base facilities for his clown was that was already funded. His support, verbally and really, is dismal even today. What's even dumber, even Mussolini knew he needed the Federal Military to take over the Italian Republic. Guess Rump slept through that chapter.

That is just one. Yah, I know, you are going to put your laugh track to it but you forget. The Military can have all the pretty and dangerous weapons in the world but it takes the Troops to utilized them. There are many, many more for you to deny or just guffaw. But the fact is, Rump defaulted on his role as Commander in Chief which is half the job.

Let's see. I am retired Military who has lived in rat and bug infested base housing and the only way to get it livable was to tear it down and haul it off, rats and mice and all. I worked in an office where we put up a plexiglass screen so we could watch the termites slowly eat the building. I juggled parts just to keep meeting the mission, sometimes we couldn't do it. Shortage of all types including tools, fuel, and even weapons. And then that Rump takes a few million from refurbing (replacing) base housing and base facilities for his clown was that was already funded. His support, verbally and really, is dismal even today. What's even dumber, even Mussolini knew he needed the Federal Military to take over the Italian Republic. Guess Rump slept through that chapter.

That is just one. Yah, I know, you are going to put your laugh track to it but you forget. The Military can have all the pretty and dangerous weapons in the world but it takes the Troops to utilized them. There are many, many more for you to deny or just guffaw. But the fact is, Rump defaulted on his role as Commander in Chief which is half the job.
What??? HE gave them more money....if the military isn't spending it correctly, then maybe worry about generals who are trying to recruit trannies and searching for mythical klansmen in the ranks instgead of doing their fucking job. Clown? What are you talking about?

Oh and thank you for demolishing the insurection theory....what you said, is exactaly why it wasn't one. He wanted people to protest, but I guess only they is allowed to do that. And you don't have any policy positions....becasue I bet yours are globalist/left wing in nature.

Dear V,

your hyperbowel is ridiculous. Mary is correct; The Republicans were never the Party of the Working Man except indirectly; a strong stable economy begot solid jobs with the benefits that were standard; health care insurance and the most efficient and adaptive workforce in History. That ended when jobs were outsourced to Mexico and China; a highly destructive move for the US where second class goods were considered "good enough" to replace very well made US products. The PRICE was attractive of course, but it cost US Jobs and social cohesion. President Trump, having used Chinese steel and other goods, knew damn well what was going on. He did the obvious; SAVED US Industry from low wage near slave labour. Did you notice the "cheapness" of competitors didn't stay there when US competitors went belly-up??

So no; your reference to "Rump" is not only displaced but it is also downright WRONG!!

But Biden is your man......enjoy!!!

Greg 
What the hell is "hyperbowel"?

What??? HE gave them more money....if the military isn't spending it correctly, then maybe worry about generals who are trying to recruit trannies and searching for mythical klansmen in the ranks instgead of doing their fucking job. Clown? What are you talking about?

That money was earmarked for those improvements and nothing else. But Rump thought to build on his imaginary wall which didn't increase even one foot during that time period although it had 1.4 billion to spend on it's own funds. I wonder what he did with that 1.4 billion? He built a bunch of wall pieces that only proved that his "Wall" was worthless. The bulk of the needs for a solid wall was already done by the last 2 Presidents BY LAW. But this has already been covered since the courts ruled that he had to return the money to it's rightful use.

But you still cover for him being that you are a MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor AND a muderer.

Forum List

Back