When crackpot GOP threats don't materialize, why does the base keep believing them?

R

rdean

Obama will claim we need a national police force in order to fight terrorism and crime. The Boston bombing is a useful start, especially when combined with random shootings by crazy people.
Where will he get his "national police"? The NaPo will be recruited from "young out-of-work urban men" and it will be hailed as a cure for the economic malaise of the inner cities.

In other words, Obama will put a thin veneer of training and military structure on urban gangs, and send them out to channel their violence against Obama's enemies.

Insane, Racist Rant

Republicans are always coming up with these insane rants about what's going to happen if you don't........

To me, it's psychological terrorism. To others is simply insane "rants". To the GOP base, it's "manna from heaven".

But I have wondered why the base keeps believing their leadership when their insane rants fail time and again to materialize? Then, when the same leadership tells the truth, that, they won't believe.

Do I really need to list a bunch of these insane rants? We know what they are.

Thoughts?

DHS determined that conservative Christan gun-owning veterans are potential domestic terrorists.

No actual threat has materialized.

However, the last 5 gun mass murders were committed by progressive Democrats.

So who's the actual threat?

Obama will claim we need a national police force in order to fight terrorism and crime. The Boston bombing is a useful start, especially when combined with random shootings by crazy people.
Where will he get his "national police"? The NaPo will be recruited from "young out-of-work urban men" and it will be hailed as a cure for the economic malaise of the inner cities.

In other words, Obama will put a thin veneer of training and military structure on urban gangs, and send them out to channel their violence against Obama's enemies.

Insane, Racist Rant

Republicans are always coming up with these insane rants about what's going to happen if you don't........

To me, it's psychological terrorism. To others is simply insane "rants". To the GOP base, it's "manna from heaven".

But I have wondered why the base keeps believing their leadership when their insane rants fail time and again to materialize? Then, when the same leadership tells the truth, that, they won't believe.

Thoughts?

Consider that most of the insanity and stupidity rises from the base.

The evidence of this can be found on this very forum.

Insane, Racist Rant

Thoughts?

Consider that most of the insanity and stupidity rises from the base.

The evidence of this can be found on this very forum.
Sure, if that makes you feel better about the insane and the stupid on the left.

Forum List

Back